notyourgoodfatty.com/naafa-fat-activist-dies-at-the-age-of-55/
naafaonline.com/dev2/
youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE
youtube.com/watch?v=BnjGtxfNe7E
youtube.com/watch?v=oTcRTkNdARE
youtube.com/watch?v=lCg3P34gtJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus

Attached: 1456109856522.png (296x290, 45K)

Attached: B.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

>tfw could have been me
>tfw wanted to feel the inside of a vagina
>tfw lost 40 kilo
>tfw got a job
>tfw still a kissless handholdless virgin
At least I'm not disgusting anymore, r-right guys?

Attached: just_to_suffer.png (500x307, 72K)

lol this is actually pretty smart

Attached: DearestScientificIcterinewarbler-size_restricted[1].gif (780x439, 2.46M)

post pic of urself senpai

can't wait for them to blame it on us

>lost 40 kilo

nigga that's more than 50% of my total weight
wtf, how much did you weigh before?

y?

>Americans are obsessed with other countries
>Half the fucking threads are, "Why are Americans like this?"
>The "Americans" in question are unknown to most Americans
>A large amount of pics aren't even of Americans
Foreigners on Jow Forums are hypocritical and delusional scum.

South or Midwest.
In the NE you'd be ostracized and abandoned before such size.

>>The "Americans" in question are unknown to most Americans

Yeah sure buddy, I'm sure most people in America have never seen some fatso in his life.

Nice honesty right there, you sure showed us.

Attached: 1532555889022[1].webm (720x404, 1.94M)

275 lbs or 124 kilo
I weigh 185 lb which is just at "healthy" for my height.

Where the fuck do you even get a glass jug of hot sauce? Restaurant suppliers just put it in the same boring plastic jugs.

well if you lost 40kg then you're @ 84kg now which, depending on your height, is actually quite fine (specially if you've managed to build muscle after losing that weight).

rural OH

countrystore.tabasco.com/TABASCOsupreg_sup-Gallons/productinfo/00052/

Their diaspora greatly contribute to the statistics. They also are responsible for plummeting test and IQ scores. However even in their home country Mexicans are fat fucks, their food is heavy in carbs and fat, it's why it tastes good. The ones here (especially the women after marriage) are spheres supported by pig legs. Blacks are fat as shit but Latin American kids are even fatter. Someone also said they drink soda like water but I have no clue if it's true and I haven't observed it in their diaspora.

>are spheres supported by pig legs
legit made me chortle

>Someone also said they drink soda like water

I don't doubt it, this behavior is common in Brazil too so I imagine you can apply it to mexicans.

Come and live here. I've always lived in the NE, one of the population cores. I have never seen these turds. The insanely fat fucks here (still not those in these threads) are black or Arab or Latin American immigrants. Our fatness out of the south is largely from people who come from poor countries gorging themselves. Countries can't export garbage and pretend it's another countries actual citizens. If we expelled the poor populations of Lousiana and Missippi all of our demographics would go up. Unlike Latin America they won't willingly expell themselves. I live in a neighborhood of Latin America's expats. They are scum. Every building they live in that is torn down and replaced with pricey condos means less garbage and dog shit on the streets.

I'm sorry. I've driven through there. I feel bad for your people. Have you thought of moving? I'm not sure if the west coast or Texas would accept you but the Northeast would.

jesus fucking christ, is this real?
there are channels of morbidly obese people just eating?

Northeast here, we have plenty of fatfucks. Moving to CO soon thank fuck

do they still do the fat acceptance thingy?

>there are channels of morbidly obese people just eating?
yes
just search for "fat girl eating x" or something.

She has lots of videos.

>fat acceptance

never heard of it, is it literally what the name indicates? lol

what kind of regime did you use? also how much time did it take you?

So sexy. So powerful. So empowered.

Of course they do.

Yes it is. They also have NAAFA youtube.com/watch?v=0g1lMJalcK4

National Association for the Advancement of Fat Aceeptance. I loled hard when their chairman died of his weight after being adamant fat and health are not correlated at all, in any way. notyourgoodfatty.com/naafa-fat-activist-dies-at-the-age-of-55/

This shit is hilarious.

Attached: fat-woman-fat-admirer-robbie-kassell 1999-shutterstock-editorial-308827d.jpg (450x277, 31K)

I don't think they use the word "regime" in this case my white friend, they'd probably say "diet", I THINK.

made webm just for you

Attached: video.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

>National Association for the Advancement of Fat Aceeptance.

Attached: deebly-goncerned[1].jpg (800x603, 77K)

The name is mukbang. Originated in Korea. Somethibng for lonely people where they eat and talk to the ones they stream to, so people do not have to eat alone after a hard days work. Fatties kidnapped it to showcase the most amount of calories consumed on YT, while the whole point is it is livestreamed.

Attached: fat acceptance Knipsel.jpg (607x514, 48K)

I wish I were joking but I swear I aint makingt his shit up. naafaonline.com/dev2/

youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE

They fight against cruel injustice like being forced to buy a second seat in an airplane when your ass wont fit one, being asked to lsoe weight by doctors if you present complaints and symptoms normally associated with obesity, having to be weighed for administering medication, adverts with fit people, obese crematoriums, XL caskets, clothes tax and other such torture, youtube.com/watch?v=BnjGtxfNe7E

Endless lolcows.

Attached: fatass french bastard Knipsel.jpg (805x789, 84K)

>obese crematoriums

kek I've heard of this once, a fat woman who apparently was so fast that the fumes coming out of her body caused the chimney to clog or something like that.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

>buy a second seat in an airplane

Jesus

mukbang as in 'eating room' or 'eating stream'?
Any lonely koreans here?

Sometimes they tell them they are right, and youi get this: youtube.com/watch?v=oTcRTkNdARE

I never had it like that but some obese bitch sat next to me. I let her know eevry minute to stop sweating over me, and every timeb I pissed, she put the armrest up because she said it hurt her sides. And I nagged and bitched untill she herself put it down again. She called the stewardess over a hundred times, and each aand eevry time I complained about having paid for a seat not for her to use half of it and the right not to be sweat on.She called me a fatphobic nazi. I loled. She got mad.

No shame, massive entitlement complex, blame the world never yourself. I hate fats so so much.

They now have obese black transwomen comics, and they do not sell, and people buttmad they do not sell, so cis white men are blamed. Just like with the Oceans 8, Ghostbusters films.

Attached: fat acceptance 1461956402366.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

They're shutins idiot. Do you think they get to be that fat without someone helping them?

I think you should have asked for a refund or to be moved to 1st class if some fat slob ruined your trip like that.

?
are you implying fat people always have someone allowing them to get fat?

Cuz that's not true

It is. Getting really obese requires a lot of cash, someone helps them pay. By the time they get overly obese, someone has to bring them food or else they lose weight. Someone always does. Enablers.

Even if you are mobile enough to go outside and be hosed down like a farmanimal, you need help to stay fat and keep eating. youtube.com/watch?v=lCg3P34gtJE

>that video

fuck that

I bought a food scale and a bathroom scale. I weighed every single piece of food I ate and recorded the calories in a journal. I stayed at 1800 kcal per day and was losing around 2 pounds (.9 kilo ) a week.

This isn't even our final form

Attached: 1529429957975.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1532552477740[1].webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Most Americans hate fatties

One shouldn't hate itself

>Most Americans hate fatties

Most means over 50% right? Then how come over 50% is overweight? Selfhatred?

Attached: fat acceptance 1461955176778.jpg (400x267, 34K)