Why are brainlets so drawn in towards right wing ideas ?

Why are brainlets so drawn in towards right wing ideas ?

Attached: DjKEz8UUYAIRKEp[1].jpg (744x1193, 67K)

non-STEM/Law/Medicine degrees are not degrees

With black people the opposite trend happens, I can only assume that college flips your brain around from what it was before.

Attached: OWU5MjRjYmEwZSMvT0dSU1RMYWZ0QmZrX2o1ak90QzlDNUt1ZjNRPS8weDA6NzcyeDQ5Ni9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpx (760x488, 35K)

because they have to live with shitskins like you instead of clean white suburbs

>going to university makes you smart

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

Most white Republicans live in Midwestern suburban neighborhoods or rural towns that are 90% white.

Not going to uni makes you dumb

Attached: 1532465726957.jpg (872x700, 94K)

*makes you unemployable

and they don't want that to change, naturally

is that what you tell yourself to feel better

yeah, when you live in a country with no alternatives
university degrees are worth nothing when everyone has one

and those without one are worth less than nothing

total brainlets

Bullshit degrees are a very new thing.

Dumb people don't make it to/through university, therefore, there are more dumb people amongst those who do not have a college degree. This thought is so obvious, I don't know why you all oppose it.

>vote left
>intelligence
Lmao

anyone who defends the attack on individual liberties and proclaims collectivism is a functionally illiterate

there are a lot of dumb people in university, especially these days, and by reading your comments it's obviously that you are one of them too. i don't know why you oppose it

Oh yeah, leftists are so smart... Humanities...

dumber people lack the intelligence and social ability to adapt to changing circumstances and use it to their advantage. insecurity and fear of the unknown govern how they live their libes because they know deep down they lack the ability to keep up

>the attack on individual liberties
It's not what the left is, at least it's not what it supposed to be. Liberals are the ones going for individualism.

People tend to think everyone is alike. Therefore the so called intelligent people see refugees similar to themselves and support the whole immigration thing.

Why did you insult me? Is that some insecurity of yours? Insults never add anything of value to a conversation.

it was not an insult, just an observation

Maybe in russia
In western europe and usa, left is synonymous with collectivism, high taxes, massive immigration, and subsidies. All the bad that the rich europe has is thanks to the left.

People who have been less brainwasehd by the jew tend to vote more based on sense and logic.

White college educated people voted Trump though.
Also having an ethnic studies degree doesnt make you intelligent, it actually makes you look like an idiot.