Why does everyone hate America so much?

I never understood this. It's objectively the most successful country that's ever existed, and the world would be much worse off without it.

Whatever they're doing, everyone else should try to emulate it in their own countries.

Attached: usa.jpg (1334x1334, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeshighereducation.com/news/one-in-three-top-us-professors-educated-overseas-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everyone hates the top dog

Trump the candidate was a very bad person.

Trump the president is very meh.

approval was probably through the roof during the cold war when Ivan was pointing all his nukes at europe. one thing I've learned about euros after coming here is that you guys are natural complainers

>Whatever they're doing, everyone else should try to emulate it in their own countries.
How about no?
The US is a shithole. It’s a very rich shithole, but it still is a shithole. They have no society to speak of, everyone fends for themselves, it’s a horrible place to be. But you may get compensated with tons of money.
Now if you think that money is the most important thing there is, then I can understand why you would say so. But then you’re also wrong.

That's just europeans being reactionary after trump.

The US is a great place if you have money.

If you can afford it, the education system is the best in the world.
If you can afford it, the quality of health care is the best in the world.

If you can't afford any of this, well fuck you, you're probably lazy and/or stupid and you don't deserve any nice things.

I don't know what the fuck the UK is complaining about since we already do spend 2% on the military.

Few people hate America as a concept, they hate America as an entity.

This should be the sticky.

BASED HATEUGAL

>the education system is the best in the world.

Maybe in Universities, I doubt your primary/secondary schools are better than the ones in the most advanced European countries.

Prove that statement of yours.

>I never understood this.
Don't worry OP. It's only because you are a politically and historically illiterate imbecile.

Not him but here you go

Attached: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (416x1349, 151K)

I'm pretty sure that the US middle-class is better off than the German middle-class as well, not just the rich.

Why does this chart only seperate American racial categories when most Western European countries have significant minority rates among their minor population? To the lucid observer it's clear that someone is pushing an agenda here.

America has much more non whites than Europe

You point being? Separating the American sample by races while leaving those of the major Western European countries which total score have already been shown to be affected by a large influx of immigrant populations is highly misleading and could only ever serve someone that is pushing a covert political agenda.

why do you cry about everything. once western european demographics reach american levels it'll start separating for you guys too

The fuck did we ever do to portugal?

Attached: PISA Non-Migrant Complete.png (288x1589, 118K)

Among non-migrants Germans score better th Korea, Macao and China's richest cities

Shut the fuck up based ally

Attached: 1489268209506.png (749x751, 161K)

?
Shanghai, Singapore, HK, Japan and SK are all ahead of you though, and the 1st listed American category is Asian-American, lol.

WTF is this.

>Montenegro 7
Yeah, so much for that now.
Two to go.

Noice

Attached: PISA Science 2015.png (983x806, 46K)

I agree about the primary/secondary school education overall. However he said "If you can afford it" There are still plenty of blue blood private primary and secondary education available here that are undoubtedly amongst the worlds best

>amongst the worlds best
that sounds a bit different than
>the best in the world

From what I understand, people like the US as a military power that protects them from China/Russia.
However people do not like Americans.

If you're at a position to consider that education stops at 18, the difference between "amongst" and "the" is irrelevant. In the US, only a high school education means you're either enlisting in the military or you've got a career as a gas station attendant lined-up.

However, if you consider at least a baccalaureate as part of a baseline education, then the US is ne plus ultra. Look at any list of ranking the top universities in the world. It is overwhelmingly American, with a smattering of British and some European schools.

For most people it's actually the other way around

The middle class as you understand it has not existed in the US for about 30 years.
We have a professional class (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc) a working class (welders, plumbers etc) and a working poor class (factory workers)

If you compare the life of someone in our professional class with someone of a mittlere reife-level education, yes, the US will come out ahead, but if you take that same KFZ-mechanik and compare him to his equivalent in the US, you'd be shocked at how impoverished his American counterpart is.

>if you consider at least a baccalaureate as part of a baseline education

well... is this the case in the USA?

I'll never understand why welders are considered "working class" when they can make 150k after taxes depending on specialization.

They work with their bodies.

>Look at any list of ranking the top universities in the world. It is overwhelmingly American, with a smattering of British and some European schools.

all these rankings are made by American organizations and consider nothing but number of citations by professors

Is it true that the professor with the most citations is the best at teaching entry level courses for Bachelor students?

Is it true that professors that get cited the most spend the most time educating Bachelor students?

No to both. These ranking are not very relevant in terms of the quality of the education itself.

Somebody might want to search for a statistic showing how many professors at us universities were educated in other countries. Why is that so? Shouldn't there be only professors and educators who were educated in the usa? since, obviously they need to be the very best "ne plus ultra" educated individuals in the world

I hate both

>mittlere reife
That means 10 years of school education + no other education

>1 in 3

timeshighereducation.com/news/one-in-three-top-us-professors-educated-overseas-study-finds

Attached: 2018-07-28 22_15_06-One in three top US professors educated overseas, study finds _ THE News.png (528x243, 22K)

>I'll never understand why welders are considered "working class" when they can make 150k after taxes depending on specialization.

150k in the US isn't as much as you think. The people who make that and who "live a good life" have a lot of debt and no savings.

What's your point, buddy? That US schools aren't good? That all the kids who come from around the world to attend Harvard and MIT and CalTech are being tricked?

you picture tells a different story, it says America was very popular until some fag new American president started to insult NATO allies and praising enemies

Attached: t5.jpg (610x406, 26K)

That's adorable. You think laws apply to the wealthy.

most people go to these two schools (that aren't represantative of the USA anyway) not for the education but for the other benefits that come with attending them. And the ones who fulfil the requirements to be admitted would be succesful also if they would attend other universities.

the ones who go there and actually think their education would thus be better than anybody else's in the world are deluded