This confuses and enrages the northron

this confuses and enrages the northron

Attached: mitsubishi-split-air-conditioner-500x500.jpg (500x332, 26K)

my parents have ASHP

Attached: apustaja2.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

It's cooler today mutt, so you enrage nobody.

Do Americans put them in every room?

almost every room

>tfw coming indoors on a hot humid day to aircon set to 21c

Attached: 61bcd5d3dd3da9bc6003c7ecb3e05f51.jpg (500x462, 28K)

>2018
>Has to rely on the Earth to feed him comfortable weather like it's fucking 15,000 BC or suffer otherwise

Holy shit

my house has central AC because I'm not poor

>be yuropoor
>have AC
>cant help myself as my outrageous yuropoorness forces me not to turn it on in order to save energy and not to needlessly contribute to global warming
>dont suffer too much since im naked at home

central AC is a terrible concept if you have females in the house, they turn it off all the time

Umm sweetie if you're COOLING something then how are you contributing to global WARMING?

This fan is the best investment in my life!

Attached: 15328019991296451050994019361143.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

>not whipping the shit out of your mom when she touches the thermostat
cuck

the femoids in my house run the fucking thing constantly and turn the heat off during winter

>gets hot
>buy AC unit
>wonder why the fuck did I buy an AC unit 355 days out of the year

>pictureofaniggerpointingathishead.swift

I don't know anyone who has one of those but I remember that some free time clubhouse I went to back in the day had one to heat the place in the winter because there were no radiator in the room.

Not really. But I'm actually considering buying something like this for a fifty bucks this winter and install it on my balcony to build a full fledged climate control with recuperation. This will provide a fresh air intake, cooled down in summer and heated up in winter.

Attached: .jpg (768x1024, 43K)

don't do it, they're shit

>look at how much stuff I own
>I hope they won't think I am poor
>*buys more stuff*
>t. credit card debt is 10 times the size of my net worth

What do you mean by that? Lifetime, overall build quality or something else? I don't need much from this unit, except its ability to cool down the air stream flowing through it. It it won't break in 5 years, I'll be totally OK with it.

The gf's father bought it. Then he figured out that he needs to somehow vent the hot air. So he built this crime scene - like contraption over the kitchen window with a giant plastic sheet that connected to a tube which ran into the AC. Looked ugly as fuck and wasn't effective.
This year, he retrofitted the old stove-vent that was under the window and connected the plastic tube to that.
So at least he got rid of the plastic sheet and it actually vents hot air now, but the entire thing looks horrible.
Also, it's much less effective at cooling than just a regular AC.
I dunno, maybe you have the whole thing figured out better...

It's noisy as hell too.

I've had those installed in my house for 10 years already.

Real summer already returned here, hot days, cool nights. No shitty AC necessary

Oh, I'm aware of that. This things really suck as a consumer products, that's why they're so cheap on a secondhand market. It's actually something like a hobby to me - buying such devices and making them suck less with some microcontroller magick and stuff. Think that'll make a nice addition to my "retarded home".

Holy shit I want to live in your place. It gets below 26C here and every woman is suddenly "freezing" and off goes the central cooling.

Ended up just getting a window mount AC for my room to keep my area cold.