>brown-skinned and smelly
>ugly language no one else bothers learning
>mass migrate to countries they are not welcome in
>completely artificial state with no historical basis to exist
>contirbuted absolutely nothing to culture or science
>despised by their neighbours
>completely and utterly irrelevant
>ugly cities that look like warzones
That's right, it's time for a Romania hate thread. Pic unrelated.

Attached: flag.png (2000x1333, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-lIhVIJhrc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>occupied the UK

This.
Romanians are parasites.

Same but also for French people

Thought we were gonna bs talking about Albanians for a second

At least they're the best at cricket

Mad they are fucking your women

>poor
They're poor now, but Pakistan is one of those countries that will get filthy rich during the next decades. Let's just hope they become less religious until this happens.

So how many shades of brown have you seen today William?
youtu.be/-lIhVIJhrc8

>contirbuted absolutely nothing to culture or science
well we did create a number of invasions in agriculture related studies fertilization techniques and such

I wouldn't say filthy rich but we would definitely be in the top 20 GDP's in the world

how?
yeah but thanks to the population growth

ever seen Imran Khan won there have been so many pakistan threads some pro some anti but all were trolls bickering and arguing in a circle jerk I miss when 4chn was just somewhat apathetic to Pakistan
In my opinion cricket is a somewhat dying sport

as countries tend to get modernized population and birth rates tend to go down

Preliminary results from a new national census — the first conducted since 1998 — show that the population has grown by 57 percent since then, reaching 207.7 million and making Pakistan the world's fifth-most-populous country, surpassing Brazil and ranking behind China, India, the United States and Indonesia. The annual birthrate, while gradually declining, is still alarmingly high. At 22 births per 1,000 people, it is on a par with Bolivia and Haiti, and among the highest outside Africa.

"The exploding population bomb has put the entire country's future in jeopardy," columnist Zahid Hussain wrote in the Dawn newspaper recently. With 60 percent of the population younger than 30, nearly a third of Pakistanis living in poverty and only 58 percent literate, he added, "this is a disaster in the making."

>In my opinion cricket is a somewhat dying sport

In Pakistan? Doesn't look like.

Yeah the thing about the birth rates is that majority of these birthrates come from pashtuns
pashtun is a ethnicity with Persian and central Asian origin they make up 20% of the population of Pakistan and 50% of Afghanistan
so pashtuns even by Pakistani standards tend to be backwards socially its not uncommon for a pashtun man to have 2 or 3 wives and anywhere between 7-11 children they have more kids hen everyone else in
also due to the various wars in Afghanistan pashtuns refuges come here
In Karachi(the New York of Pakistan) they make up 25% of the population and the majority ethnicity of this province Sindhi are some what scared that Pashtuns will end taking over Sindh and the rest of Pakistan

I don't think just in Pakistan im taking about globally
Its gotten so long and boring

The point is your GDP per capita sucks ass and will never be top 20

It was never a big sport globally except for these few test nations

I don't understand the rules at all but found it funny to watch videos from cricket matches on YT, especially between India and Pakistan full of comments like "PAKISTAN/HINDUSTAN ZINDABAD"

Im not saying in the next 5 years it will take at least 20-30 years
listen were not delusional our goal isn't to become a superpower its always been to become a first world nation

>its always been to become a first world nation

it will never happen either

technically 30%

Attached: MuslimProtestorsWorcester.png (798x1135, 1.4M)

good luck but thats very unlikely

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 23.57.27.png (1915x1192, 309K)

our goal is to to the reach the top 20 not top 5 our goals are bit more realistic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29 World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer.png (1366x565, 63K)

you only have the double of our gdp ppp?

our adult population is only 12 millions, and pakistan is like a 200 millions country

you should be at 2000 billions ppp already

like I said its gonna take some time and I believe Imran will be the man do it

but per capita you are now 135th

kek

Attached: 1515698238649.png (796x588, 96K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

nah we are 85

atleast they r not fucking infidel fatfags

Yeah, well, at least I'm not getting raped by pakis.

Attached: 1504396009777.png (1280x913, 960K)

>Imran

Did he win? He looks like a cool guy. What is his plan for Pakistan?

Romanians are French people?

Poverty is not a sin.
>brown-skinned
See no problem here
The rest is correct

this, the poor are the most virtuous

And how exactly is he different from any other politician whose shown up in the last two decades?