Why do you hate America and Americans?

Why do you hate America and Americans?

Attached: White American.png (906x630, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JfRPdByss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They cucked me out of a racial identity and any real sense of belonging or homeland

You interfered twice in the world wars.

You could argue that for the first one, but not the second one. Your country had nothing to do with that anyway

Because of Republicans, frankly. The rest of you are alright.

I don't.

I don’t

I don't

you asked why we hate you, so whether Brazil "had nothing to do with that" or not is irrelevant.

Fair enough, both them and the Dems can fuck off. Don't think they will anytime soon though.

idc

I can't even begin, our quality of life is deceivingly awful, nearly everything about our government sucks veiny cock, we somehow think we're the world police, and the general public is so stupid that they believe anything the sensational media shovels in their mouth.

The one thing I appreciate about this country is our diversity, both racial and spatial. America is one of the few countries in the world where you can drive from a desert through miles of cornfields to a freezing wasteland and meet a plethora of new, different people along the way.

I don't most of you are bros tbqh

Attached: 45456123.jpg (640x620, 77K)

>i'm with her

Attached: 1525887922817.png (949x647, 26K)

I don’t, America is the second-greatest country in the world and a great defender of freedom and democracy and is the best ally of G-d’s chosen, Israel

I just hate dumb muricans who talk shit cause they live in a good cunt

Hillary can suck a dick desu

Attached: 1532748512297.jpg (1024x645, 100K)

I don't, fuck yeah America best country is the world

Shut up monkey

i don't hate America aside from your foreign policy
i hate our own retards for eating up your batshit insane cultural theories

Because dollar is printed by Jews, movies are made by Jews, every rich guy in USA is a Jew but white and black American is proud of their country when they're just puppets of Jews and would die for them because patriotism

Nice trips.

Based bong.

In Russia we hate Obama because he defecates in our trousers.

Attached: .jpg (960x640, 112K)

I don't. What I do hate is the super nationalistic type of Americans who think that just because people were born there, they're automatically better at everything than the rest of the world, and get mad when you point out that America will never be an ethnostate.

That and your politics. Every single aspect of your politics. Oh, and your corporations having so much power. But apart from that you're great.

I want to fuck Obama's face. It's not homosexual when you fuck a man until it's not you who is fucked, you know.

Attached: .jpg (726x727, 109K)

Don't you have some police cars to burn, or a truck to kill you?

He's right João. The Nazis would have killed your macaco ass too so how about a little fucking gratitude.

This but unironically.

Why do you think this?

The existence and influence of America means my country will always be irrelevant and pointless.

that's your fault, not ours. go big or go home

And protected. I'm not a big patriotic fag by any means but let's tell the whole story at least.

Are you white?

I believe america should abandon its' messiah complex, as well as abandon the middle east to its fate. They should respect the sovereignity of third world countries, and not interfere with their internal affairs. Once I'm able to look past that, I can respect it for being the only superpower in the world, with a largely popular, influential and dominant artistic and cultural patrimony despite being a new country. I have immense respect for the core values that the country was built upon, although I do believe they have been twisted beyond recognition.

No i do not sir

Pretty reasonable t b h.

Attached: 1513045389685.jpg (530x482, 22K)

Ok, I exaggerated there but I do find the US cool
>High standards of living
>That 'don't care if you're fat or dress weirdly, your freedom' attitude that seems to be prevalent
>Every cuisine you like
>Every landscape you like
>Nice architecture (I like those Southern mansions, Miami's tropical style, Boston's architecture, etc)
>Baseball
>Movies I grew up with that give me this sort of nostalgia for a place I've never been to

i could care less

>Why do you hate America
I'm 100% sure that people hate your corrupt goverment and not the americans themselves.

I only hate you guys when you act rude, otherwise you're all right with me.

it is part of my duty as a loyal servant to the glorious hivemind

Hey that's pretty much the same shit I love about America.

тyпыe пeндocы

Wrong I hate both.
You export cancer both literally and figuratively

Does Argentina play baseball?

>The one thing I appreciate about this country is our diversity, both racial and spatial. America is one of the few countries in the world where you can drive from a desert through miles of cornfields to a freezing wasteland and meet a plethora of new, different people along the way.
t.

Attached: 1532464609189.png (726x767, 665K)

I love aspects of this country but fucking hate the south and the shit reputation they give us.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JfRPdByss

Attached: 1518191981710.jpg (2048x1152, 354K)

I grew up in the south so I feel you but it has its nice sides too.

>The Iron Maiden shirt
Classic 2018

yes

Yeah I know it has nice scenery and there are a few cool people but honestly it needs a good cleansing.

Great food too. Best regional food in the US.

Can't say I disagree there.

You do know there were Brazilians fighting for hitler right? lol

No I unironically didn't know that. Tell me about it.

Because of Dulles' plan, not returning of Alaska, gay propaganda, and anti-Russian sanctions. Also we supposed that Trump was our friend and our savior from Obama but he wasn't.

why shouldn't l?

Dude looks like he's wearing blackface

arrogance
egotism
mounting

Attached: xw_1241970_zuYigi9.jpg (720x409, 75K)

Tell the truth or you're gonna get it

Attached: 1529716381647.jpg (1313x639, 83K)

>we hate you
>we
favelado, please

is this whole post in its entirity ironic?

Brazil should do nuked for this retardation

Damn shame. Trump is your kind of man. Corrupt, mischievous, greedy, dumb as fuck. Craves power and attention. Loves flattery. He is basically Russian. I am surprised you failed to take advantage of that.

most classcucked country on earth and most of you don't even know it

Pushes "diversity" propaganda on the rest of the world.

I don't