Under what circumstances would you fight for your country?

Under what circumstances would you fight for your country?

Attached: shutterstock_92845573.jpg (430x322, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogit.iltalehti.fi/pauli-vahtera/2013/12/02/sosiaaliturvaan-venajalta-suomeen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would never do so under any circumstances

Never

br*Ts getting uppity again

i rather use this opportunity to be a refugee and BLACK some wh*Te women

this

i would never do so under any circumstances

any circumstance. football matches, unflattering coverage on foreign media (would go out an fight some embassies), people insulting Bibi etc..

this
life > everything

i made my oath and i'll die to this land if need be

Attached: sotialsvala.jpg (1200x800, 292K)

Never, why should I die for someone else interests? let the CoD edgy kids die. I'd rather be executed or hide in the hills

None

I have made the oath so i will fight no matter what the circumstances are
Ps. artilleryman fuckes hella lot puccis

I would for the European race war.

For France no. For my real country I would

Attached: 6956372.jpg (716x477, 74K)

bää bää

Based juden

>this much women
LMAO I can't wait for russia to rape your little shithole

Mee vittu töihin

someone invades and takes our burgers

2nd worlders need to ask permission before insulting 1st worlders

Käyn töissä. Arvostan vaan enemmän omaa eläämäni enkä tahdo kuolla koska herrat käskee

If that day comes we are in same boat, luigi

>checks flag

OH NOONOO NOO

>ryssät
>töissä
lol

women usually specialize in supporting roles, so they might never have to shoot their rifles in war

Canada? Never, I don’t feel a connection to Canada despite being born here. Every day it gets worse for euro ethnicities here.

For my euro fatherland? If invaded I would defend it with my life. Fuck Canada tho.

Niinpä nehän on neekereiden kaltaisia loisia. Ai niin mut munhan on pakko olla ryssä, koska en tahdo olla shakkinappulana
blogit.iltalehti.fi/pauli-vahtera/2013/12/02/sosiaaliturvaan-venajalta-suomeen/

Tappais ne sut kumminkin.

Lmao whatever you say, call me back when finland is actually a relevent country

I feel the same way, but my euro fatherland is Germany. If it weren't for family, I would join the enemy on both sides.

>he thinks relevancy actually matters
i would rather be irrelevant country with good standard of living, than relevant country with decent standard of living and brown people everywhere

Attached: 971bd182f8853136c50382d2191955f4e83ede26c95ae6bf29ef9a9c40010140.png (173x180, 54K)

I'd fight for Poland if the government was Polish, which it isn't.

Attached: (((KACZYŃSKI))).jpg (970x546, 63K)

*sniiiiiiiff*

It isn’t a matter of personal preference: every American has a duty to defend the United States and its greatest ally, and must be willing to sacrifice their lives in pursuit of these goals.

What does Kaczynski mean?

It's a privilege to slay ruskies. The peace time has been uncomfortably long though.

U would fight for a rich nation if they offer me citizenship and housing

>every American has a duty to defend the United States
>and its greatest ally
Which is?

Finland of course

If we were attacked by Eurocucks

Kaczyński is a perfectly normal Polish surname which basically means "of/from Duck" (either because one's ancestors' profession was connected with ducks or because the town they came from was named after ducks).
The thing with the Kaczyński twins is that it's not their real surname. As many Jews his family changed its surname to blend in with the goyim during the USSR days. His family name is actually Kalkstein, they are known for their rampant Zionism, and his relatives were known for persecuting Poles during the communist rule.
All of this isn't even some conspiracy theory because it's all well documented by historians and there were documents released by the MSW (Ministry of Internal Affairs) which lists some of the more prominent political figures and their original surnames.

Attached: judeopolonia.png (481x473, 311K)

I signed on the contract that I would. But if the US isn't helping us (or the US is our enemy) then I would run because we're fucked. Our military is too weak to defend the nation.

For those who prioritices their own lives, the question was for fighting, not dying you damn selfish weaklings who assumes immediate defeat.

I'd like to die for the CAF aswell

never

Cuckold.
Why the British loves to fight so much and you don't?

Ireland is nearly 20% foreigners now
why would I defend this?

If its against the French, I am willing to drop everything I have.

Attached: 1484283334114.jpg (600x584, 31K)

Wh*toid invaders

You're the reason why this country is in such a state

Are we fighting for a righteous cause? I have no intention to die for Muslims, Jews or shitskin.

ONLY if it is being invaded.
I'm not willing to fight on thw territory of other countries.

To kill al white politic elite

based Irish

Pretty messed up

when I have no other country to go to and live an equally good life, which will never happen

Only if turkogermans start shit

Germany is already being invaded, why don't you take a flight and gun down some fugees?

> fighting for a country that is turning my people into a minority
> fighting for a country that tells whites to not bother applying for government jobs

Ahaha, I’d faster pick up a gun and join the invaders than help this leftist shithole.

Enhoy your RELEVANCY, Morocco

How many white kids do you have? I suppose 0. Let me guess, leftist goverment chopped your dick off?

>herrat
t. taistolaisten vanhempien pillupieru

the country was turned like this while I was a child

>willingly dying for the jews
Kys

Getting to kill ryssäs would be strong motivator

I'm middle aged, out of shape, and know nothing about weapons. I don't see how I could be helpful in warfare.

0 so far, I am emigrating to Central Europe in 2 months. No way I would stay in fucking Canada.

>Under what circumstances would you fight for your country?
If I had a time machine back to 1776

Now this user is raising a good point. Let' discuss it.

Attached: WHEN.png (1401x1198, 335K)

Would you fight in the first Chechen war as a conscript?

I really hope that i wont have to. Poland is a nice place but nothing is worth to die for. I hope America will do honkey-ponkey, some kind of new Yalta and this time we will be in a proper zone of influence or at least in mixed one.