/brit/

good evening lads

Attached: 1532382627397.jpg (1265x719, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/a-world-of-long-term-welfare-for-refugees/news-story/eb89247591634a539dd2c71cb0a1cb37
express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
economist.com/finance-and-economics/2016/11/05/seeking-asylum-and-jobs
youtube.com/watch?v=0zDjnDAwmig
youtu.be/Xo7a38S-9iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this channel.

it's noon here

Cat

Watching highly questionable videos from russia again lads

Attached: 11.png (300x250, 18K)

nuke France

#based #nigger

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 419K)

>didn't do critical thinking A level at school
>is now a rorke
haha hmmm funny that

nice picture shit thread

also why does labour hate us so much? I thought they love communists

hate this chinaman and his reddit pe(s)ts

who

Jewish thinking more like

kots

LINK LINK LINK

You sir/madam, deserve a cookie.

Attached: 13.png (391x250, 26K)

all the rorke lads ITT
as the only person who is certified to be able to think critically in the entire thread, leftists are right

Stupid racist mong, the UK is powerful BECAUSE we harvest the talents of immigrants and refugees, its why we need them

Mass immigration fragments and weakens society

Palestine

african countries are quite successful

Paki

>all the rorke lads ITT
>as the only person who is certified to be able to think critically in the entire thread, leftists are right

Attached: image1272238640_panofreexygn1272238.jpg (640x359, 52K)

the uk and every other white country was powerful much before they were filled with shitskins

Tell any MP trilla said shut ya mouth dont think ur a g star

african “”countries”” should be launched into space

>

"Asylum seekers" don't work, the whole reason we bring them to our nation is because they've suffered horrific ordeals aren't aren't expected to work, they're a burden on a nations economy, and immigrants just drive down wages and take the jobs of the natives

>MORE than 60 per cent of refugees to Australia have failed to get a job after five years, according to a damning Federal Government report into the humanitarian settlement program.

>And 83 per cent of those households now rely on welfare payments for income.

>The greatest unemployment rate was recorded among new arrivals from Iraq and Afghanistan, with less than one in 10 finding full-time work and 93.7 per cent of households receiving Centrelink payments.

news.com.au/national/a-world-of-long-term-welfare-for-refugees/news-story/eb89247591634a539dd2c71cb0a1cb37

express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2016/11/05/seeking-asylum-and-jobs

Leftists are wrong about everything
No they aren't

The British empire literally became the biggest empire in the world thanks to the diversity and co operation of ethnics in the empire

I am asking you to prove that immigration brings higher living standards for the native population.

Standards might be better in Tower Hamlets for you and your awful shitcunt family than they were in Islamabad, but don't assume you've made things better from the people already living in London. You haven't.

SNAP

Attached: 12.png (391x249, 26K)

australias really racist though

If whites werent so evil and stole everyones resources youd be nothing
Vile gammon skinned nematoads

going out soon reaalllly nervous i cant even eat anything to line my stomach aha

ah yes niggers bringing their talents with crime very good

Reckon on paper you're just as successful as the average Kinshasha resident

>co operation of ethnics
Lmao.

Attached: 15.png (300x250, 37K)

Attached: traffic-light-sculpture-500x500.jpg (500x500, 87K)

watched this piece of kino last night
howard kind of reminds me of the people on the rorke side of youtube like molynuex and sargon. especially molyneux.

Attached: MV5BZGNjYjM2MzItZGQzZi00NmY3LTgxOGUtMTQ2MWQxNWQ2MmMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM0MTUwNTY@._V1_.jpg (970x1536, 412K)

fucking Romanians
comin over ere
with their skills

most black people like myself dont commit crimes

bellend mongrel

never really got the poi t of countries.

all the girls ive shagged were forene
i like some things from other places more than their equivalents from here.
i hate having to get a visa when i travel

alleigance to countries is as meaningful as alleigance to football clubs. just because some people think its worth fighting in a field over, doesnt make it so

what do i get from my country? that i would not have gotten had i been born elsewhere?

ONE MORE WEEK LADS

Attached: 1522417714642.jpg (2048x1364, 342K)

Any Roy Orbison man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zDjnDAwmig

Why do Americans do this everywhere on the internet?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29-00-18-37-439.jpg (654x803, 309K)

The UK is successful because we had the worlds largest empire and colonies two thirds of the worlds land mass and utilized it's resources. It's successful because it is still the head of the commonwealth. It is successful because we have produced most of the worlds most useful inventions. It's not successful because very recently, over the last 60 odd years, we decided to import millions of minorities from third world countries.

Based

Indian states co operated with the British, so did the first nations so did the Africans after the inital fever

racist little rorke

white skin

filtered

the hobbit on itv lids

We are a nation of rootless consumerists desperately in search of an identity

>If whites werent so evil and stole everyones resources youd be nothing

Attached: rasheed.jpg (463x600, 45K)

>The UK is successful because we had the worlds largest empire and colonies two thirds of the worlds
Mostly made up of Ethnic peoples

London is one of the most diverse cities on earth and has one of the highest living standards in Europe

Love Network, such a quality film

which one, nevermind they're all shite

hes here as well

Romanians are subhuman

howling at how fat and poor rorke is

guess what lad there's this mad thing called the "internet"
you can stream the hobbit it in 1080p, whenever you want and without adverts every 15 minutes for FREE

One of the worst films Ive ever seen

haha remembering the time i was sat next to a qt yank girl on an 8hr flight and didn't muster up the courage to talk to her until we landed

Paki who is fat and poor

i love being white
i'm better than all of you

Another dimwitted nigger Filtered.

it's not a problem, give them public money so they can spend it on the private sector that owns all the media
that way, the rich get richer, the middle class gets taxed more while somehow the schools and hospitals and everything publicly funded is not really improving
it's called kleptocracy

Lol

>It's successful because it is still the head of the commonwealth

is this actually relevant for anything?
>jamaica has the same head of state!
>mozambique belobgs to international organisation with us

we're not really the head of either btw

Why are Asian men SUCH cuckolds????????

youtu.be/Xo7a38S-9iU

>the hobbit films are bad

Attached: 1500973195356.jpg (720x478, 30K)

Me but with any cute girl at any place or time throughout my life

Yes. Ethnic people who were useless. Hence them being colonized. Their land only became useful under our rule. See: Indian Railways and literally every piece of infrastructure in South Africa

You know Somalians have made quite a large contribution to English and Irish culture

>London is one of the most diverse cities on earth and has one of the highest living standards in Europe
Not in the paki and nigger filled areas

Why does paki hate whites so much?

despite the racist undertones, "dimwitted nigger" is really aesthetically pleasing to read

Yeah you tell me

I also linked Germany and Sweden., it's happening in every country with """asylum seekers""" the vast majority live off welfare

Remembering that time the random old woman sitting 2 seats over started haranguing the girl next to me for spending the whole flight on her iPad instead of talking to "handsome" me

indian railways are wank

bizarro ireland

Somali subhuman

You're right, the commonwealth is useless, and utterly irrelevant. You can continue your life being a total moron without ever replying to me again now.

You should come to the UK, we really do appreciate people with talents coming over here no matter the colour

back home with an half of charlie and an assortment of bevvies :D

like cats but not per se. can acknowledge their lulzy contribution to modern society without affecting it negatively in any way cause they're just cats (whereas some dogs can and do cause actual harm when they go a bit mental)

still don't value them in any way at all. had cats growing up but they meant nothing to me and didn't care when they died

meanwhile had several dogs and went into a tailspin when they died. in fact their deaths were community events on par with local human deaths that everyone acknowledged in some way

Somali subhuman

Nigger is one of the most aesthetic words and fun to say

WHO LET THE RUNTS OUT
Rorke Rorke Rorke Rorke

bizarro tismomick

They worked perfectly well until we left the Indians in charge of them

don't care

Have never watched game of thrones

vile little racist

can you fish?

I'm actually thinking of moving to America or the UK