Why does Athens look like a slum?

Why does Athens look like a slum?

Attached: Athens_skyline.jpg (2048x1536, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/91511105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably gypsies

Attached: 6123312.jpg (700x628, 191K)

If it quacks like a duck, etc.

because the muezzin's wailing voice beckons to prayer as various heretical religious factions vie for power and toyota trucks full of fedayeen seek out yet another innocent victim

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 106K)

Athens is desinged like that to create more shadows to avoid the harmful sun.

At a point in time it was like a beacon of hope, a shining light for humanity.
But civilization drifted away from it

Paris is even worse outside of the touristy historical center. Literally a communist shithole.

Attached: paris-france-eastern-suburbs-DMKRA7.jpg (1300x954, 224K)

>Ikibey comes in

A lacked of tiled roofing, on the street level the city looks pretty nice.

>turkoid calling other people shitskin
My sides.

you shitskin reminded me to finish this map and filter all shitskin countries

Attached: o.png (6300x3095, 966K)

Iki unironically I like you mate. Jow Forums will never be the same should you decide to leave or kill yourself.
Ps. don't kill yourself

Athens looks beautiful from above and from the hills, but inside the city, especially the city-center is literally like a ghetto. The streets are extremely dirty, nobody cleans them, all the walls on the buildings are painted in graffiti, the streets smell, trash is everywhere, the buildings are packed right next to each other. I have no idea how can people live like that, i wouldn't live there even if they gave me an apartment for free and paid me to live there. Not to even mention the people, some are nice, but far too many are very aggressive and easily angered.

Bro c'mon, did you visit at the time when garbage truck drivers were on strike?
It's no more dirtier than the other big euro capitals (Paris, Berlin etc). I agree on the graffiti, that shit is ridiculous and again it's no more packed than other big capitals, it's just that open areas are small because there's little room to fit everything. The city is literally sandwiched between two enormous mountain ranges.

t.

Attached: 1505766408139.jpg (1200x796, 217K)

everyone left their shithole villages and shantytowns for athens due to industrialization so the city had a massive urban expansion and that was the cheapest way to do so; it was very easy to build those flats and both the government and the landowners made a profit since they are very cheap to construct.

Yes?

Berlin is a very clean city. Almost every city in Germany - small or big is very clean and well maintained. I don't know about Paris, i've heard it's very dirty too. There are some clean and nice parts in Athens too, but i didn't like the city-center. Northern Greece in general is more beautiful and nice to just be around and relax, especially Chalkidiki. My cousin is married to a Greek and lives in a small village near Thessaloniki, both the village and the city are far better than Athens.

>everyone left their shithole villages
This happened everywhere, but no other city ended up looking like this

Why do you Bulgars always come to the defense of your turk brethren south of the border? Every Northern """""greek"""" needs to be rounded up and executed or deported to Turkey

Greece has double the population of Finland and 3 times less the land, also Greece is more centralised; Helsinki is about 11% of Finland's population while Athens is more or less 35% of Greece's population.

Have you been to southeastern and northeastern rural Bulgaria? I haven't seen a single mosque in North Greece, in rural Bulgaria especially the north and southeast, it's full of mosques in every fucking village. When it comes to people, Greeks in general are mixed with Turks so i can't really distinguish between you on the appearance. Although Greeks have more lighter skin.

I'm not just talking about Finland. After the wars this shit happened everywhere, a large urbanization and village people (:D) needed fast housing. It just seems there was no ordnung in Greece how those buildings were built and looks like a total mess
Thessaloniki looks like a nice city not a complete slum. Why didn't that happen there?

Attached: 629429682-612x612.jpg (612x459, 78K)

Are you serious?... There are cities (cities - not towns) in Northern ""Greece" that have a large minority (majority even) of muslims. Some even apply Shariah law. Literal shitholes

This board is nothing but garbage filled with inferiority complex ridden shitskins.
Every Greece related thread ends up with some slavshits, sandniggers and asian insects posting trash. You Westerners don't seem to understand the dirty tricks of these Asian shitskins. Simply because you don't have manipulative, vile minds like them.
The janitor is also a nationalistic Japanese shitskin. He's active at the evening (our morning). I did a test and he deleted all I reported, except everything that was related to Greece.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/91511105

I'm EU citizen and white. Don't waste your time on these inferior subhumans anymore. See the reason why I never make posts about Turkey is because I know it's nothing more than a shithole full of inept shitskins and so is the rest of the world. Take my advice and leave too my brother.
Some days ago I found a nice place with actual whites who also want to learn about Greece.

its easy to tell them apart you slavic subhuman

>iki

just krauts roleplaying, real iki is gone

btw you subhuman mods

i posted here every single day with proxies even though you rangebanned me for half a year

there is no point in banning me

t. Molenbeekbey

that's not worse and at least Paris has a huge nice section. All of Athens's buildings look like shit.

>people still haven't realized iki killed himself in 2016

A city's buildings match its citizens

Attached: 1525399289378.jpg (1600x1000, 778K)

Bulgarians are not Slavic, you German subhuman. You barely even qualify as a country.

Personally I don't trust cities that look good from above.
They make me think they're not so good on the ground, where people actually live.

W-wait, iki is that you?

yes some shitskin just reported me

Arent mosques like forbidden in greece or some shit?

Athens has old sections though, like the constitution square, metropolitan square, plaka or where all the old academies are.
Or just google shopping or old district or something.
The main issue is that austerity has pretty much layed waste on preservation.

Are you going to leave Jow Forums?

yes
the iranian diaspora shitskins will taste their own medicine on pol
what a filthy manipulative shitskin nation

Only in based south. Thrace is filled with turk scum

I'm sad to hear that. At least I now know that you'll still be alive in Jow Forums.
Ride on, bro, ride on.