Why are Americans so depressed?

Why are Americans so depressed?

Attached: 56b381f5dd0895c4558b46ad-960-946[1].png (960x946, 176K)

Now post a chart of suicide rates per 100k citizens.

antidepressant =/= amount of people depressed

too many people get themselves into debt when they finance things that they don't need.

>be american
>be sad

Attached: 1484007529558.png (301x258, 5K)

kek, do americans have to pay for every pill?

No, a very large portion of Americans have healthcare provided by their employer

Mine are 1.62$ a month for 60, it ain't all bad

>He thinks he suffers in first world

Attached: 1503193332579.jpg (900x900, 64K)

this. As usual Jow Forums showing their low IQ

Antidepressants are what the doctor gives you when he can't put up with your bullshit anymore

Because American culture is nothing but a hypercapitalist rat race to acquire as many shiny objects as possible. People are more divorced from the results of their labor than ever before, so working often reinforces the feeling that you are a mindless button pusher just grinding away your life so you can get a newer phone, a bigger TV, etc.

>Americans take antidepressants than Northern Europeans who see the sunlight less than 30 days per year.

BULLSHIT

>be american
>I'm #1, I'm invincible, I'm wealthy, I do what I want!
>buy and finance a bunch of nice things that aren't realistically within your means
>reality sets in and you get laid off, or have to go to the hospital, and you didn't have a plan for this because you thought everything would go well
>now trapped in a cycle of debt and living pay check to pay check trying to escape poverty
Am I wrong?

I'd be depressed too if my national culture only revolved around making money.

>le pol boogeyman
>t. reddit

>You don't support the drugization of America? You must be Jow Forums.

It's only proper that burgers are the ones getting cucked most by the medicinal mafia

yeah and has the guts to comment on someone else's "i.q"

0/10 troll

more like why are amerifats such degenerate whiny addicts?

SEETHING Jow Forumstards

*snores*

>the virgin prozac user
>the chad suicide perpetrator

Attached: 1529528852555.jpg (427x300, 16K)

don't do it Lithuania

Antidepressants are fucking based. I'm happy 24/7 because of it. Doesn't change the fact I'm still weird tho

I don't even want to drink or smoke anymore

They live in a first world country. They don't have too many problems going on in their lives, like a tipical south american for example. That ends in a boring routine every day wich drives them to depression and other dumb activities like "hunt tornadoes" or looking for Bigfoot. I've personally met some americans IRL and they are pretty innocent people. That's why they get kidnnaped and killed when they come here lol.

But commies told me Denmark is the happiest country

>I've personally met some americans IRL and they are pretty innocent people. That's why they get kidnnaped and killed when they come here lol.

Thanks for the laff m8, made my day better.

It's probably because their """""problems""""" are way more abstract and difficult to solve and deal with than the more basic stuff. Antidepressants are cheaper and faster to get than the reward to solve problems like self esteem, feels of inadequacy, impostor syndromes, and so on

Attached: mehlichpyramid.png (599x416, 67K)

And of course I uploaded the wrong graph because the thumbnail looked like it was the one

Attached: maslow.jpg (512x399, 36K)

I just pay a copay when I pick it up at the pharmacy. Many medications are covered by insurance.

>their """""problems""""" are way more abstract and difficult to solve and deal with than the more basic stuff. Antidepressants are cheaper and faster to get than the reward.
This is more accurate

They aren't, Americans just swallow pills like candy. Carl Jung put it well:
>In America, you know, there are all those little tablets and powders. Happily enough we are not yet so far. You see, American life is, in a subtle way, so one-sided and so deracincs, uprooted, that you must have something to compensate the earth. You have to pacify your unconscious all along the line because it is in an absolute uproar, so at the slightest provocation you have a big moral rebellion. Look at the rebellion of modern youth in America, the sexual rebellion, and all that. The real natural man is just in open rebellion against the utterly inhuman form of life. You are absolutely divorced, you know, from nature in a way, and that accounts for the drug abuse.

Attached: CGJung.jpg (220x330, 17K)

:o

>Sadtugal

My issues begin at the safety and security level.

this is not true at all

europe is more sexually rebeled and they dont consume that many antidepresants

if anything this would imply that christcucks and similars would be the depressed ones (which is also true but i dont think its correlated)

:(

Why is iceland so unhappy?

Attached: 1531080366617.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It's more acceptable in America to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist than it is in the third-world (Brazil, Colombia etc). More people per capita commit suicide in Argentina and Uruguay than they do here.

Fins and Swedes commit more suicide than Americans.

More antidepressants = more medical negligence