IQ by country

How does this make you feel?

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htmhttps://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm
desuarchive.org/his/thread/4741183/#q4745267
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am sorry I do not understand your point

Many of the African ones were literally taken from asylums for mentally unwell people

Considering 105 is a brainlet, nothing at all.

t. Schlomoberg

*Fixed

Attached: HsJ0SpB.png (1357x800, 59K)

dumbtugal

Why haven't we produced water artificially? haha scientists are so stupid

why are we smarter than our neighbour?

Persian (white) genes

meme map made by neo nazi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
Don't be an idiot, seek the truth.

You are telling me moroccans habe the same iq as Germans?

Attached: 1532728631885.jpg (960x640, 108K)

Stop using the Flynn numbers

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htmhttps://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

The only known group that scores below 80 are abos.

And Indians, and some Africans...

It's weird how despite abos and papu new guenians being the same genetically they score an average of 80 or above while abos score in the 50s

Honestly don't understand how anyone can believe this map when it says there are entire countries with an average IQ of less than 65. That's the typical level of people who are literally mentally retarded and require carers. A country could not even function in a shitty third world way if it was just several million profoundly mentally retarded people. Even the shit stuff like wars wouldn't work, imagine trying to run a rebellion in a jungle and trying to overthrow the government, when your whole army is literally retarded people.

Indians according to the numbers you using score and average of 84 west Africans 86 to 73 somalians 68 btw somalians and Ethiopians are Eurasians yet they score lower than pure africans.

>the dummies I interact with daily are geniuses compared to the rest of latinamerica

Sad!

>Apezil
>Mexidumb
no surprises here

How the fuck does a group with an iq below 70 make it out of the stone age gorrilas have been known to score higher than that?

What the fuck is wrong with Irishmen?

It is all based on Richard Lynn's "research" who is an admitted racist anhis "Equatorial Guinea" data are from a Spanish home for children with organic brain disorders. He intentionally discarded all data for Africans above a certain IQ.

Because it is a garbage study.

**fixed

Attached: yap.png (1357x800, 65K)

Should I search for the sources literally proving that?

Muh jooze except according to Lynn's retarded pseudiscience Jews are the most intelligent people in the world.

I'm very skeptical that any population of modern humans could have an iq of under 65 on average

Map is N/A about my origin country
Either way does not change my own IQ

False dichotomy. Regardless of any possible IQ dufferences Lynn's numbers are pure garbage.

Lynn's, not Flynn's.

Because he literally did tests on actually mentally disabled and intentionally threw out all African IQ above 75.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/4741183/#q4745267

Because it actually isn't true. According to actual, real research, Aboriginals have an IQ of 82 and that could doubtlessly rise if their petrol huffing and broken family problem could be solved.

Let's be honest if you lived in the middle of the Australian out back you'd be huffing too.

Idk if it's true but I heard for Vietnam Lynn just averaged its neighboring countries.

Mine is 122 though

Jews are higher that the Egyptians who was kangs and sheet whil they did nothin jus cus they r whiter, looks real
da map hav nothin to do with iq only nutrition defsit r3eeeeee

I'm above the 99% mark wherever I go so why would I give a shit lol

It's one of the reasons whites must not accept non white immigration.

T: Congoloïdes

I could not give less of a fuck.

Immigration takes in the best, not the average you dumb gook fuck. Ever heard of brain drain?
You can't even use the t. meme properly.

It's one of the reasons east asians must not accept white immigration by ur logic.

Europe needs a handicap!
Because there are Roma in Europe

Immigration doesn't always take the best. They take the trash for cheap labor. Only a small amount is from brain drain countries from Africa, Asia, and india

Aboriginal iq is around 70s-80s because they are heavily inbred as a population. Just like the Bantus and muslim African groups

Low iq is caused by inbreeding, also by malnutrition, severe neglect, drugs, but the primary reason is inbreeding.

American as fuck post

>pure africans

A myth.

go back to india, pajeet.

>Inbreeding
The human race is the result of millions of years of cross breeding across multiple different species.

Verbal IQ of white people is higher than East Asians and it is the reason they created modern civilization