>26 years old
>live with family with no end in sight
>no family of my own

>be 60 IQ African nigger in Estonia
>get a free apartment
>get an allowance from the government
>have a family with multiple kids
>complain

I pay for this arrangement with my taxes. Tell me what the fuck is this and why should I think this is ok?

Attached: 1495178166800.png (399x322, 42K)

Attached: Neegrid.jpg (2048x1366, 248K)

Well, at least these ones seem to be in Africa. For now.

wtf I'm moving to latvia now!

because of hooman rights obviously, wh*te subhuman

>black on your flag
you were asking for it

This is ok because nigs will start going around stealing stuff n muggin if they don't get gibs

Redpill me on Afro Parties Estonia

Do you have a job or are you a NEET?

As I said, I have a job, I pay taxes and so does my family. I'm living at home because if I didn't a huge part of my disposable income would go towards rent and food and I would be reduced to living like a slave.

But why does it even matter? The niggers have been confirmed to do nothing because they can't even speak any languages and they get all these benefits.

By paying taxes, I'm forgoing the part of my salary that could be used on paying for my living costs and I'm doing it to subsidize niggers that live a life I was supposed to live. Not to mention more people = higher cost of living. What the fuck is this?

start a thread on Jow Forums

Wtf, free appartments? In Estonia?

Even here they have to rent one appartment for 5-10 men because their gibs are not high enough to live normally.

I'm gonna paint my face black and go to Reval.

Paid for by the EU apparently, but most likely us in reality.

What do Estonians think about the tunnel between Helsinki and Tallinn? I think that it will disperse our already existing diversity to there. It will also bring a lot more immigrants to this region in general. They are talking about a twin city metropol of 2.5 million inhabitants. It's a scary project.

Maybe you should stop speaking Russian and having a name like Ivan Pizdyakov?

>be esto-

Attached: eesti boy spoted.png (598x652, 262K)

It's mostly good for the Finns, because you can export stuff to Europe through the new planned railroad. For us it would be kind of useless besides the forged link between the two countries. Last time I came to Hellshitskin it looked gruesome. I had a nightmare a few years ago where Tallinn was full of Pakis and niggers and it looks like it might come true soon.

It's definitely paid for by your taxes. EU money is only for infrastructure and agriculture.

>be Austrian citizen
>a part of my taxes goes to obnoxious slavnigger slaveraces I've never heard of outside of history class and Jow Forums
>they have the gall to think they're above niggers and roaches just because they get a different kind of gibs

kill yourself stupid faggot. take a screenshot of this comment on your suicide note.

he's Russian, stop talking to him

>his country is nice enough for refugees
ha estishit btfo yet again
>refugees want to stay in his country
LOL

Isn't there some kind of EU refugee relocation program? They're spending huge amounts on these apartments, I doubt it's coming directly from our budget. But maybe it is to appease Germany.

The irony is a lot of them fuck off to Germany for even better gibs. I can't imagine what motivates ethnic Germans to stay alive anymore.

clearly cleverer than you if they can do so well for themselves so quickly. You on the other hand are a fucking useless pussy

I'm not mentally unstable.

I'm not Russian. Why would I shittalk immigrants as a Russian in Estonia?

>if they can do so well for themselves so quickly

They are not doing anything you retard. Everything is paid for.

hes volga estonian(russian without identity)

What is this?

Huh, I thought they didn't work because eastern euros didn't want any refeguees and refugees only want to live in countries with high gibs. But honestly no idea.

Germans just ignore it. The ragheads all live in certain districts anyway so unless you go there you can get on with your life like nothing happened. Also they flee the countryside usually, so not living in cities is also a good way to pretend you're still living in a comfy 1980s german Germany.

Everybody hates niggers, mate, but the Jewish Union pays them. Cant make this shit up

not necessarily accusing you but are you making this up
i was in tallinn for just under a year and i quite honestly never saw a single dark face even once

This is how I know you weren’t in Tallinn. Just go to Viru Keskus or Postimaja once and you will see all kinds of multiculti. We even have niggers working now.