/ex-yu/

moja nova zena

Attached: C66D234.jpg (640x441, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: majmudin na aparatima.webm (240x320, 777K)

apsolutna frf

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real triOCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of

lagano

Attached: dejan.jpg (750x500, 278K)

Oj Bogdane Labane
majmune sa grane

volim je

Attached: Anne_Marie_Bisexual.jpg (850x550, 259K)

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real triOCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the

jebo pizdu svoje mile nane

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real triOCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the

u usta joj guro banane

bas je cute

Jebo sam Bojanu

Attached: trs.png (769x357, 509K)

Kako tako mozes o svojim precima

Cepбы и хopвaты Бpaтья нaвceгдa

Attached: 20120619182013_146127.jpg (750x499, 50K)

bazirane srbende neprikosnoveno dominiraju u najchadovskijem sportu na svetu

koliko je lepa jebote

Attached: 30946822_2065394857015097_1775217353324232704_n.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

a jel pusis sad?

brate ubio bih za takvu jednu

ovo je istina, slovenija je jedina zemlja balkana koja nije shitthole, valjda zato što graniče s Italijom i Austrijom

Attached: pavlovic-snimka_30083400[1].jpg (652x326, 30K)

jebote ona sija!

Devojka sa 4chana
Gusi se od kurca

vodi je u mrak da ti sija

frfara

steta sto je prestao vlogove da snima, stvarno je bio dobar shou program

siguran sam da ne moze ni nabrojati sve te kurceve koje je primila i kasnije sutnula kao poslednje govno

meni je zao zena dbi..

niko ne ume tako jako da voli kao upishana droljica

vise mi je zao muskaraca

Attached: 1532668816498.jpg (201x201, 9K)

muskarci su krivi za sve majku im jebem

>majmudin upravo sada

e moj majmune... nemoj djavo da te nosi

posetnik kad os se ubijes:

i hitler je bio moler beskucnik do 30ete
onda izbio masivni rat i on stigao do kaplara (to je cak jace i od narednika)
i onda cak bio i na robiji
i posle svega toga postao najmocniji covek na svetu
pa se tek onda ubio

tako da ko oce da se rokne bolje neka ceka neki masivni rat prvo, nikad ne znas sta moze da se desi

dobra kapsula brate

>oni nisu filtrirali američku zastavu

draze mi je moje nista njego njeno sve
ljepse mi je meni samom nego njoj kraj nje (prevarila me sa drugom zenom, lezbejka je)

Attached: 7E2E22A.jpg (500x739, 120K)

ovo ali žalosno

da li su nevine?

pa ne verujem da su ista skrivile

jesu

Attached: 1531047964352.jpg (720x960, 64K)

ma slusam Jelena Karleuša - Insomnia, nek ide sve u picku maternu

dobru prdaru ima ova mala što dodeljuje medalje dbi

upravo si idem smotat

Лaнa Дeл Peј

Attached: ay_113352956.jpg (620x758, 451K)

MA BRATE VUTRA LECI RAK XDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q

mislio sam na cigare majmune

vidi ovo majmudine

Attached: 1.png (1081x607, 1.21M)

Attached: sdafaffds.jpg (300x225, 10K)

odmori u grobu

vidi ovo bakero

Attached: 2.png (1083x609, 675K)

ali njena picka ima ukus pepsi kole

i ja isto

Hrvati treći, bosanaca nigdje na vidiku :(

jel ovo u nekom bitnom sportu? cec

drago mi je da su juzni sloveni prisutni na svim takmicenjima i redovno osvajaju medalje

to je dokaz da smo i fizicki i mentalno superiorniji od ostalih

ovo je neoboriva cinjenica

ovo ali iskreno

Attached: ana-ivanovic-getty-2[1].jpg (770x1001, 102K)

Prcko vitaminčić

Attached: 1523927116824.jpg (411x620, 39K)

Čekaj ako je to water Polo trebali bi i konji bit u bazenu

de makni ovu klosarku sto se slika sa klintonom

I PUT MY HAND ON THE STOOOOOOOVEEEE

>mentalno superiorniji
ovo je bejt

Momki ja..

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-00-39-27.png (720x1280, 181K)

ipak je nasa srbkinja iz plemena Kuchi

\e\ara

ovu treba poslati kod seracha da je iznutelishe

Bezimenko Statebrigovic

kako drustvo napravi debila od zene

>ne zna da je mentalna snaga u sportu podjednako bitna kao i fizicka sprema
znas kako znam da si mlitavi sojko koji ne dize nista teze od svog dilda

animir dama

Salji je meni odmah

samo se ti tesi
vojna snaga, tehnoloska superiornost i ekonomija su mnogo vazniji nego ko moze da sutne sportsku loptu
u slucaju konflikta zna se ko pobedjuje, sigurno ne "mentalno superiorni" sutiraci sportske lopte

ovo
prave zene ne idu na internet

pada mi na pamet da sutra odem u neki kozmeticki salon gdje obicno rade zene i da se predstavim kao komunalni inspektor, i naplatim kaznu jedno 500 maraka

This, but honestly.

dobra ideja, mislim da si nam predlagao ovo prosle godine

sve su na instagramu i fejsu

>polugole panjine u gacama u vodi su jednako bitni ko inzenjeri i matematicari

ajde ne lupetaj balavko preklinjem te