Anyone know Senegalese people? Why do they have such narrow features?

Anyone know Senegalese people? Why do they have such narrow features?

Attached: s-women-2.png (500x375, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know one

muslim, bro tier & lanket. Love him

are u arab

eastern africans have narrow skulls and more caucasoid features as opposed to west africans. See ethiopians for example.

I know a few senegalese people, most of them are nice, unlike almost all other africans.

lol

they dont look white or caucasian to me but their features are so small and nice. blacks and mulattoes look really good with short narrow features desu
nigerians in us are good, especially the yoruba and igbo people. im sorry but the nigerians in europe look so ugly and weird to me and are so ill behaved. i never seen ones that look like or act like them here.

Protip: Senegal is West Africa

what exactly is narrow about her face?

Are you annoying fag that's obsessed with Nigeria?

Nigerians are the worst here, most men are drug dealers and most women are prostitutes. Senegalese people follow their traditions and religion more strictly, so they don' cause trouble.

It's literally impossible to get more Western African than Senegal.

He's right though. Nigerians in the US are the country's single most educated demographic.
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
Why the US gets the best Nigerians and Europe the worst I don't know. Maybe it's a class difference, maybe it's because the Yoruba are the Jews of West-Africa. I have no idea.

What about sandniggas?

Sandniggers are more violent and dangerous, not because they're terrorists but simply because they're evil. The only good thing is that their offpring integrate better into Italian society, mostly because they're not black so they could pass for southern italians. They also have a higher IQ, which helps.

Nigerians are the best educated in England and Ireland too.

Proofs?

Is that why a lot of black women are mistaken for whores in Italy?
Nose.

It isn't.

How?

Attached: igbo.png (811x525, 72K)

Do you have vision problems?

Igbos truly are the jews of africa

Do you? Explain or else your whole opinion is discarded, retard.

She has a broad as fuck nose you fucking nigger

>broad as fuck
Are you legitimately stupid? Something is not functioning in there?

Imagine being so much of a literal nigger you end up considering that mandril nose narrow

Yeah you're fucking retarded. I know it sounds hard to understand but a flat nose isn't automatically a broad one, or vice verse but I don't expect proper cognitive function from Americans most of the time.

Igbo and Yoruba are Nigerian languages

Attached: GCSE-Achievement-of-Languages-Groups-20-speakers-5-A-C-inc-Eng-and-Maths.png (850x1174, 91K)

Go back to your nigger shithole Jamal.
>escape an African hellzone
>pretend to be a neutral American
>WHY ARE [my shithole] WOMEN SOOO BEAUTIFUL
>still outs himself as a nigger when somebody insults them

>rambling nonsense
Fuck off with your deranged race baiting bullshit. 90% of this nonsense is spewed by fucking Americans. Fuck off.

Yes I hate niggers. Nobody is keeping you here, feel free to fuck off back to Niggeria.

So the Southern Italians = Arabs maymay is true?

I despise you racebaiting mentally ill retarded subhuman americans more than you hate niggers, faggot. I would rather you and your family die in a nuke explosion than continue to live.

Attached: DdHismIW4AE7UjA.jpg (300x300, 11K)

It has to do with the climate

If you hate Americans you can always leave this country, NIGGER.

I'm surprised you can even type with the lard stuffed inside your brain. God I despise Americans so fucking much. You hate niggers but you just don't know how I wish to individually make Americans lives more terrible, black, white, mexican, it doesn't matter, I just wish Americans would all fucking die and have their skulls stomped in. I wish ISIS was unironically here so we could get bombed everyday desu. Poor Europe doesn't deserve that, Americans do tho.

Attached: 1532372268795.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

What is this measuring
What is Ibo African

Why are you in America then?

Attached: White_American.png (906x630, 746K)

t. Mboko matumbu mbugu IV

>caucasoid features

Attached: 1531511775390.jpg (167x175, 13K)

gcse scores