Mexico's intentional homicide rate by state, up until June

Mexico's intentional homicide rate by state, up until June.

Attached: 9vnz654j.png (2029x1326, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Queer-25th-Anniversary-William-Burroughs/dp/0143117831
colectivotijeras.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/burroughs-william-s-queer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War_of_Yucatán
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords#Summary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robbery rate (as in being mugged on the street and so)

Attached: 9vnz654j2.png (2029x1326, 305K)

i want to go live on youtube for 24 hours walking around in the biggest city of colima wearing a MAGA hat

White bois get robbed here, not killed.

Why is Yucatan so safe? Also, what in your opinion should be done to reduce the intentional homicide rate in Mexico?

Cartels/gangs don't exist there, people live relatively well and there's no need to rob. They also have good human values.
The first step to reduce homicides is to deal with the drug gangs, which are the cause of most of them.

Has anyone calculated Mexico's murder rate without including cartel murders?

It's very hard to know.
Impunity is way too high and a lot of cases go unresolved.

If the rest of Mexico were on par with Yucatan and the capital city, Mexico would be safer than the US. Hell, Yucatan is safer than any U.S state.

Nobody would know what that means or more precisely, nobody would care.

Don't hurt his feelings. He's like 16, just play along with his delusions.

That's like asking Louisiana or Missouri to become like Maine or NH.

You don't get robbed in my state, you get killed instead LOL

>Mexico: homicides up 16% in 2018, breaking own records for violence
>Country saw 15,973 killings in the first half of the year, the highest since records began in 1997
Sad

>If the rest of Mexico were on par
>were

Wait, this picture has VERY different numbers from your previous posts.

fake and gay

Yes, I got them wrong. The previous version was the average rates from each month, but that was a wrong calculation. (like if month 1 got 10 and month 2 got 8 then it'd be 9)

These are the correct rates from taking all intentional homicides that have happened so far in each state and then getting the rate. So that means those numbers will just keep going up as the year goes by.
Straight numbers from SESNSP

Why has it gotten worse recently?

>areas with predominantly mestizo/european wh*toid descended population more violent

>areas with greater concentration of indigenous amerindian people less violent

is anyone surprised?

Since they captured el Chapo, the Sinaloa cartel split up in different factions wanting to take over, while its enforcement wing, Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generación, decided to make its own independent cartel ala zetas style and declared war on everyone, being more brutal than even the zetas. It has been steadily going up since 2015-2016.

How can this madness be stopped? Legalizing drugs?
>being more brutal than even the zetas.
How?

>Legalizing drugs?
This needs to happen, but in the US. If it happens here, it wouldn't make a big difference.
>How can this madness be stopped?
Ending the war, regulating American guns, and legalising drugs everywhere.
>>being more brutal than even the zetas.
>How?
The do the same, but in a bigger scale.

California recently legalized weed, but they're never going to legalize coke, heroin, etc.

When people say "legalize drugs" they just say "legalize weed" as if weed is the only drug there is.

>When people say "legalize drugs" they just say "legalize weed"
I don't.
Coke and heroin used to be legal btw, one was used as an ingredient in soda and the other as a cough syrup. The world didn't end back then, despite people ignoring how harmful they could be nor having modern medicine and treatment facilities.

nobody cares about impossibles

no, natives are unironically pretty meek
even those in non/native majority states

i literally feel sad for them for beeing traped with the rest of us, especially those in the north not only trapped but also discriminated

we are an historic violent country
much of the deaths are not cartel related deaths

Attached: mexicomurderrate.gif (904x626, 21K)

Mexico in the 30s was recovering from pretty much 130 years of wars. Once the wars ended and proper institutions were put into place, violence steadily declined for decades. Your own chart shows 2011 was more dangerous than even the 60s, and we are currently worse than 2011, reaching it's worse state in 60 years.

The drug war completely fucked us over.

I live in Nayarit and can confirm in my entire life I've only met one guy that has been mugged

If the US doesn't legalize drugs the only way is to create some black ops branch of the army unit to dismantle cartels undercover.

do you know this book?
amazon.com/Queer-25th-Anniversary-William-Burroughs/dp/0143117831

page 121

dude what does page 121 says?

Based Yucatan.
>go to Queretaro
>get robbed but not killed

>go to Guerrero
>get killed but not robbed

it starts the description of mexico city back in the 1940's. about 3 pages of stories and observations by the american junkie author. pretty fun reading.

dude i am not going to buy it just to read page 121
why dont you just tell me what does it say?

>Queer-25th-Anniversary-William-Burroughs
ok so i found one online

colectivotijeras.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/burroughs-william-s-queer.pdf

what part you want me to read?

kek, there is a preview there that's how i found it.
just funny stories about random murders and machete wielding campesinos.

awesome. the first couple of pages, those stories

mfw I live in Yucatán, the best state by far. There is no crime, narcos or homicides here. This place is amazing! Btw, Yucatán for Yucatecos.

Attached: 1531767934254.png (670x714, 415K)

Republic of Yucatan when? Fuck mex*Cans

This is sad, in our ENTIRE recorded history we never had more over 5.

This. We need to get out those subhumans. Yucatán is safety because Yucatecos live here, there is no place for ch*langos.

i want to migrate to Yucatan. Please accept me

>using acute accent in English
>using acute accent in a [Mayan] word
Cringe

t. chilango
I don't give a shit about your opinion "carnalito."

cancun is full with russians.

i dont give a shit about your dreams neither fag
your state will never become a country

They are rich oligarchs, i'm not rich sadly

No. Fuck off.

If Cuba opened up, would Yucatan be use used as an entry point for smuggling drugs?

the ones I saw looked like average people walking around seeing the tourist attractions while being obnoxiously loud.

Nope, they have cancun for that. There are too many cubans there.

yucatan is nordic

And yours will never be safe. So stay mad "mi valedor."

flight ticket is about R29 000 ($440), not that expensive as i expected.
So you're right they are probably ordinary people

>implying i dont have a taste for violent enviroments
pelana

what happened to the crazy russian dude who lived there and stepped on mexicans and their food and called them faking merda?

Soon...

Attached: image.png (2214x1920, 369K)

>Mexico’s party hotspot Cancun sees 14 murdered in 36 hours
>Cancun murder victim’s body found dumped in street with chilling message and mutilated face just yards from tourists
>Violence escalates in Cancun with five bodies found stuffed in car
>Cancun Mexico Is Now A World Murder Capital
Sheeett

Yucatan is too hot and humid for a Russian

>Being used to crimes
The absolute state of chilangos. Literally mexican niggers.

Dont worry, Republic of Yucatan is coming soon and we re gonna kick those niggerxicans out

cancun also has cartel activity. When I was there the locals said there was cartels moving weight and what not, theres large police presence in there, obviously for the tourists and stuff, but anybody that tells you there are no cartels there is lying as fuck.

Oh god, I love that image!

Attached: 1532689899592.png (844x654, 373K)

Sure you will

Attached: zWITq7w.gif (224x274, 1.38M)

Attached: image.png (2560x1280, 32K)

Cancun is full of cubans, other mexicans, niggers etc... That's Quintana Roo, not Yucatan.

Quiero viajar a Durango y Guadalajara. Como son? Ustedes gustan el presidente nuevo?

guadalajara nice
durango meh, a mix of norteño costumes with central culture
yes

I supposedly live in one of the most violent states, but don't feel insecure while going out. Violence occurs in the night and outskirts among cartel members. There's a war out there.

Mi pelana

Monterrey es mejor? Yo quiero ver el llegar que es norteno mas.

>be American
>cross the border to Tijuana
>Get kidnapped and decapitated

Tu español es muy roto amigo gringo

i think monterrey is boring

I've only been speaking it for about a year. I come to Jow Forums to practice sometimes.

And rapped. To be fair, that only happen when you go to tijuana because you want cheap drugs, alcohol and whores. If you go like a normal person, traveling, food, etc... you'll be fine.

Muy bien, te animo a que sigas con ello. Aquí hay muchos gringos jubilados que ni se preocupan en aprenderlo.

haha wtf

Attached: 1527171634938.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

You can't compare Mexico and Chile dude, Mexico is way bigger and more populous.

make's sense

Attached: mexico_cartel_map.jpg (624x520, 41K)

Why are you guys stereotyped as having big heads?

its true
they have small bodies, but normal sized heads

Who knows, maybe because we're mayan decendants, but I'm not sure. We're short, that's true.

My state is in red and it's disputed...

Why are the "white" northern states so savage, and the brown, native southern states so peaceful? Have we been memed into believing indigenous people are violent?

Attached: 1500606208976.png (741x568, 29K)

Northern states are currently at war while the Southern states are not. Yucatán used to have their own bloody war for a long time, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War_of_Yucatán

Proximity to the USA, which means roads of illegal immigration and drug cargo going to the north

they aren't

Tabasco sauce no!

even more cringe inducing than norteñofags are delusinal yucatecos lmao

which state is that? and are you saying that it shouldn't be red or disputed or were you just surprised?

Attached: 151570038447.jpg (940x529, 104K)

Guanajuato, its marked in red but it's fully disputed. That's the reason of its high death rate.

interesting...who's fighting who?

Nueva Generación de Jalisco VS Santa Rosa de Lima (not pictured in your first map) which is a new local cartel

This is basically what is happening here.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords#Summary

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra

cool

kinda unrelated question, are all crime groups in Mexico involved in smuggling drugs to the U.S? do you guys have street gangs that sell drugs to local people as well?

bump