What are small-town-america girls like?

what are small-town-america girls like?
are there a lot of qts?
how do i get one?

Attached: 1528362507691.jpg (300x248, 18K)

Depends on the area your either gonna get a qt or an inbred

I wish she would get drunk and start molesting me

what about qt inbreds?

Probally some floating around in the soufh

I wish she'd talk about films with me

Attached: 1525385092164.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Yeah, but first the molestation and rape. As she's putting my hands down her pants, she could talk about how Transformers is the greatest movie over and that if I don't praise Michael Bay she will cut my dick off with a butter knife. Haha.

Sweet, nice, caring and... unreachable.

I wish she'd abort my kid.

my neighbor
would you?

Attached: 2ccaf617319162743c1fd793371a34cb--guns-girls-american-women[2].jpg (329x466, 22K)

I'd berry my dick so far into her pussy that whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur

The "traditional girl" meme that Jow Forums loves dates one football player starting at age 16 and marries him at 20, and has like ten kids with him.
The average girl has like forty boyfriends from high school to college and gets married around 25 after finding a job.

>The "traditional girl" meme that Jow Forums loves dates one football player starting at age 16 and marries him at 20, and has like ten kids with him.

I lived in Boston for 1 year and i confirm this, the good girls all date only one guy and start families very young.
The best way to get a nice American girlfriend would be to study there as a teenager, which means if you're already in your 20s it's pretty much game over (which is my case).

how was boston? massholes are rude people

Looks fucking retarded.

Just become a Mormon. Loli for all.

Attached: pedo paul-walker-girlfriend.jpg (1000x1000, 971K)

Paul walkers cousin went to the same high school I did.

t. incel

A lot are qts.
They can also be pretty dumb.
t. small townie

Pretty cool people, way more reserved than the Americans from Los Angeles, but they're nice nonetheless. Then again i'm white and most were surprised whenever i mentioned that i was from Brazil.

If it ends badly everyone in town will know your penis size.

Why is she so obsessed with Transformers?

can i come?
im from california btw

Sure, if you don't bring any other Californians.

Michael Bay's massive cock