Why are the non-Slavic ethnic Europeans (especially Britons, Germans and Nordics) saying that the Slavs are not "white"...

Why are the non-Slavic ethnic Europeans (especially Britons, Germans and Nordics) saying that the Slavs are not "white"? Where does their antipathy towards the Slavs come from? In my view as a South Korean, so an Asian, they seemed to have the most typical white appearance though.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>where does it come from
Pure autism

Slavs, genetically speaking are just albino indians.

>nordics
>not asian

Slavniggers aren't human, neither are dog eaters

Its totally retarded. I am german and i welcome all slavonic people.

It's a mix of historical confusion, non-White false flags and shitposting.

>Slavniggers aren't human, neither are dog eaters

Have fun with Brexit. Kek.

Protip: Your empire is not coming back.

Nobody irl says or thinks this, only on here. People on here only say it cos it gets a reaction as Slavs are insecure and desperate for validation. Same with southern Europeans.

This. The difference between Russians and Indians is just the skin color.

They are pale pajeets. Pretty much. Then the question becomes: are Indians really white or not? They are dark at times but not Africa tier mostly. They are in Asia but not yellow or slanty eyed.

Attached: india 604025-595324-dhinchak-pooja1.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Since Aryans came from Southern Russia, more like poos are Brown Slavs.

It's just Germanic tribalism. Not so long ago they hated Irish people as well. German, Dutch, Swedish, Anglo-Saxon culture rotates around race and blood.

Attached: Aryan-Race-Tests-1940.jpg (760x760, 84K)

it is just a sort of social and economic bias. the same reason why a lot of asian immigrants in sk (e.g. chinese, indians, pakistanis, southeast asians) are discriminated against.

t. your english teacher

Because many Slavs look Asiatic. And they come here in groups to rob houses during vacation time.

>It's just Germanic tribalism

ORTHODOX BROTHERHOOD

You don't think germanic deserves it's own classification?

Are the Slavic people also against the non-Slavic Europeans, especially the Britons, Germans and Nordics? How about Southern Europeans?

Most Russians, Italians, Spaniards, Irish, Greeks don't have race autism, it's just purely Germanic phenomenon. They are similar to Japanese in that way - highly conformist, tribalist and passive-aggressive society with strong but suppressed sadism.

I've never seen a Slav I could call white. Maybe Croatians only

I really want to disagree with this but I can't desu

>I really want to disagree with this but I can't desu

Because he is right. Without taking a stance.

Africa starts south of the channel
Non-Anglo is synonymous with non-white

>Where does their antipathy towards the Slavs come from?
The Germans. Even Marx and Engels hated Slavs. Maybe due to Teutons and Poles or something. Germanics wanted to expand East for centuries and East is where the Slavs were.

Nobody likes slavs, it's not about Kraut race autism. They're just subhuman.

You’ve never had sex

Croats think that Westerners are generally snobs, but still like the Germans, unless the German in question is a EU official giving us lectures. Neutral with French and Spaniards. Either love or hate Italians. Everyone loves the Irish and Scots while disliking the English. Admire Scandinavians because the media presents Sweden as the most perfect country. Don't like Greeks. Also, people here like Japs and Koreans.

Generally, we only have strong feelings for other Balkanians.

My friendo, there are places where Russian residents live in Thailand. You're probably unsociable.

Based Football nation bro.

Attached: 2e2843e2ade511d88df42c8a44a73c77_XL.jpg (900x450, 234K)

They are right tho.

>he thinks the flag is thailand
retard

it's because sl*vs are poor and stupid,
if they were rich and smart they would be accepted as almost human to the same extent east Asians are

Attached: 100 white V4 genius.jpg (1600x1600, 634K)

>Even Marx and Engels hated Slavs
They hated everyone, including Danes, the Dutch, the French and poor Germans. They have stated this in their private letters to each other.

>Are the Slavic people also against
"Slavic people" are multiple nations and ethnicities which are very different from each other in virtually every possible regard. That said, has a point. Germanics are kind of autistic.

>B-B-B-BUT GOMMUNISM
look at east-deutschland honey ;)

>when people are simply smarter than me I compulsively have to call them names

Attached: PISA Non-Migrant Complete.png (288x1589, 118K)

Hello pajeet