Why these genetic tests are so popular among Americans? I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=rxJ-n5kiDOc

Why these genetic tests are so popular among Americans? I don't get it.

Attached: geenitulokset.png (1030x1133, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/7lv5ng/what_makes_someone_finnish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH HERITAGE

fucking inbred

Haplogroups pls :DD

Why did you get one? I don't get it

Old picture that some other finn posted.

it's very common for finns to get 98-100% finnish.
this man for example got 100% finnish

Attached: mikko.jpg (612x524, 48K)

It's primarily a means of generating huge sets of genomic data for drug development, basic research (eg GWAS) and policing/security applications. I would not be surprised if the CIA had a hand in promoting consumer genomic services. Clearly these enterprises operate by exploiting the already existing tendency of Americans to fetishize genealogy.

>Finnish is black
As it should be

They're fun :3

Attached: ancestryold.png (1199x922, 47K)

polish scum

He will be bald in a couple years

>African

Yep, ruined.

You've got a good eye, partner.

Attached: 1532316649080.jpg (615x421, 215K)

I got 48% European jew, 25% British, 9% Spanish, and the rest just random European.

It's the Balkan ancestry, I swear!

I wonder why they don't resolve subregions for east euro. is there not enough variation/structure between east euro groups by national origin? is it a problem of insufficient sampling? do they just not care?

>This study is important for a few reasons. First, it illustrates that using genome-wide analysis, rather than only using the Y-chromosome or the mitochondrial DNA, can reveal much about population history. Second, it confirms previous hypotheses that Finland — which is both geographically and linguistically isolated from other parts of Europe — is genetically isolated as well.
>The ancestors of the modern Finns, once they arrived in this cold land thousands of years ago, remained relatively separate from even their closest European neighbors. Although modern travel and telecommunications have likely reduced this isolation, the remnants of it are still evident in the genetics.

And fucking jews are trying to ruin this.

They're just racist.
Actually, though, no, 23andme has updated it, so it's more specific. That 77.8% Eastern European is mostly Polish with a little bit of Ukrainian and that's it. It's still not that accurate but at least it's more specific.

I think they are just too close to each other or not enough information. For example for genetic researchers Finns are more interesting because they are genetically so different.

just like all finns

Oh, here's how they show it.
Don't hack my genes and make me Indian thanks.

Attached: ancestrydetails.png (1020x367, 6K)

reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/7lv5ng/what_makes_someone_finnish/
>I know, per immigration records and limited family history, that I'm a mix of Finnish, Danish, Scottish, and English Irish. I realize this is my ancestry, not necessarily a gene pool. Anyhow, per my report I'm 100% European and have no relatives above 2-3rd cousin, if that. A couple thing got me. I'm coming back as 11% Ashnekazi, which is consistent with my understanding that I had a great grandmother who was a jew. I guess I didn't realize how "pure" that ethnic group was. The other is, even though most of my ancestry is a muddle of northwestern Europe, I'm some how very distinctly 20% Finn. (Jewish and Finn are different branches) What makes Finland so distinct? How come Denmark or Norway etc... aren't called out the same way Finland is? I would think any country with a large coastline would be too heterogeneous to segregate like that?

Seriously what the fuck.

Attached: ei vittu.jpg (417x466, 23K)

not everyone has a KC tier interest in human population genetics. confusion among consumers about how these things work is fairly common

Attached: spede cigarette.jpg (1200x846, 487K)

He's a finn so he's just used to everyone around him being as autistic about this stuff as the average mongolian knitting board user

my problems with americans is that you speak before you think. most of these absolutely ridiculous american posts could've been avoided, if they just googled whatever they were about to write
t. other

Sex

Ethnicity
Celto-Germanic, Slavic
Nationality
American
mtDNA
J1c3c

This is why you have to remain centered on them.. keeping Jewish influence to 0% of your culture. Attacking muslims and spit and kicking on them, as well as blacks, is necessary (and feels good) but will never go away so long as Jews control some portion of your country.
They must no with the threat of existential violence that they can not mess with your people.

>In the other regions tested, Finland/Northwest Russia shows up as "0%-1%," with a predicted percentage of 0%. On DNA.Land I got a surprising result of 2.8% Finnish. Furthermore, on WeGene, I got 2.07% Finnish. I have one very distant (like 15x g-grandparent) ancestor who was from Vaasa, Finland. Also, a great uncle of mine got 0.2% Finnish on 23andme. I hear the Finns are a very endogamous and distinct population, so based on this evidence, would you say that it is possible/probable that I have some Finnish DNA?

Why the fuck Murican care if he/she has 2% Finnish dna?

They are trying desperately to hang any sense of identity they can.

Why the fuck do you care about some random person spewing data about their DNA?
And no, I'm not an ancestryfaggot. I know what my family tree is and that's all I care.

Most Americans have some degree of non-white DNA, especially the younger generations. Whenever you see an American flag posting boomer memes he's without any doubt a shitskin.

is 2% middle east and caucasus shitskin?

Nah.
This isn't true, honestly. Especially where I live.
If you include the southwestern states, I could believe it. They're 99% Mexican.

Because they dream about a hierarquized society based in race

No. If I were to guess I'd bet you're part Italian. Italians get that Caucasus/ME/NA in small percents often

What's wrong with that?

based and rougepilled

Attached: DfkYBYqW0AAeDxf.jpg (864x1024, 99K)

>My dna homeland

What the fuck? They're openly coming for our white dna now?

Attached: 1510574015335.png (884x658, 37K)

Even the babies?

All of them are muttlords so they wan't at least some ethnicity
One drop rule my black brother

based Millie

bump