Criticise the government online

>criticise the government online
>get banned from holding public office
This country gets more 1984 by the day.

Attached: 1508866964538.png (676x596, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41688999
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/boris-johnson-wins-the-spectators-president-erdogan-offensive-poetry-competition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This must be the famous British ability to handle banter I hear so much about

Vote Corbyn. He will purge the juden.

Then you can purge him and his supporters.

england sounds like a good country
imma move there now

>yuros will STILL insist that the American appreciation of absolute freedom of speech is absurd

Attached: 1395868606480.jpg (283x352, 41K)

>American appreciation of absolute freedom of speech is absurd

Unless, of course, you criticize Israel.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41688999

>Texas city requires Israel pledge for hurricane relief
>A Texas city has required residents who are seeking government disaster relief funds in the wake of Hurricane Harvey to pledge not to boycott Israel.

>Local officials say the pro-Israel clause is required under a Texas state law enacted earlier this year.

But that is an actual law. I remember when it was put into law because it caused asshurt on Jow Forums.

But the feds are within their right to do this.

Not to mention absolute freedom of speech has always been a myth in the USA

Government-provided disaster relief is not a constitutionally guaranteed right. It is a privilege. Therefore, no one's rights are being denied as a result of this.

>having to pledge to a foreign government just to get relief from natural disasters
What goes on in your mind to think this is appropriate

Point me to the place in the Constitution that says that you're entitled to have the government bail you out after a hurricane.

it was Chinese tier

it's not within the power of the government to make you adhere to a stance over international policy

Point to me where a foreign government has the right to a man's sovereignty

No foreign government does. You're 100% within your rights to not pledge your loyalty to Israel and also not get any unearned free handouts. There's no contradiction here.

If the government is offering a service to the public, is it not against the First Amendment to discriminate who gets it based on their political opinions? This is no different than a state saying you can only access government services if you pledge to not vote Democratic/Republican.

>something you pay taxes to
>free handouts
Wut

people keep moaning about the stupid shit diane abbot says but she consistently wins her local elections with a landslide so shes doing something right

You pay taxes to other forms of welfare, but that doesn't mean you get to collect it if you don't meet the qualifications for it. Those qualifications can be anything, including this.

>unearned handours
You paid taxes

I paid taxes to the federal government that determines the amount of aid FEMA is supposed to divulge to the states in case of emergency. Now why should I be denied my federal dollars when it's necessary because I don't pledge allegiance to a foreign government

The same reason you can't get food stamps if you don't meet the determined thresholds of poverty. You don't meet whatever the determined standard is for receiving that form of welfare (which you have no constitutional right to anyway), so you don't get it.

How does Israel's cock taste, faggot?

The difference here is the threshold for poverty makes perfect sense whereas victims of natural disasters have to pledge allegiance to a foreign government just so the state will allow them access to their federal dollars

>makes perfect sense
They are completely arbitrary. Just because you happen to agree with them in that case doesn't make them less arbitrary. If you don't like it, then vote for the abolition of all welfare so you can save your own money to prepare for disasters without needing to worry about the opinions of government bureaucrats.

>Those qualifications can be anything
Even if it violates your constitutional rights?

"Sorry, you cannot get any food stamps unless you turn in all your guns, disavow the NRA, and pledge never to own or use a gun while receiving food stamps."

>be poor
>get welfare
>get hit with a hurricane
>get federal dollars only if you pledge allegiance to Israel and not the US

>niggers voting for a nigger
WHOA

Just work harder and stop being poor. You don't have a right to welfare, so you should be grateful for whatever you do get.

why doesnt the british citizenry form a liberation army? why are you compliant with your batshit crazy authorities?

in soviet regime, a tiny agency of very few employees would terrorize the whole nation by sending them to gulags and people just said "ok" and walked to their deaths
what if the people ambushed this tiny agency and their cops in the streets, on the stair cases, in the buildings, in the apartments, in public bars?
they would be defunct after few months

remember, not even a million terrorized more than 200 million because no one resisted

Is that gorilla on the left important?

I don't mind israel, only democracy in the middle-east.

weird as boris literally called erdogan a goat fucker
There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/boris-johnson-wins-the-spectators-president-erdogan-offensive-poetry-competition/
guess it's one rule for etonians and one rule for everyone else

no we criticise your blindness to the fact you aren't free while you constantly claim you are instead of criticising the repressive elements in your own society. It's classic projection

Attached: freedom.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

I admire Erdogan.

they deserved it. It actually makes me smile.

Start Shit
Get Hit.

oi m8 you got a loisence for that meme?

Attached: 1457925239231.gif (401x353, 324K)

I would unironically shag her.

and Putin and XI.

Here you might need this.

Attached: 31XXrujiD8L._SX463_.jpg (463x446, 12K)

bring a suite against tejas for that retardation then.

stage 7. acceptance

Attached: 1513894395114.jpg (750x726, 51K)

It's funded by tax payer money, even if some of those tax payers are BDS members.

Jesus christ even we don't do this.

Point me to the place in the Constitution that says you're entitled to be a Senator even if you were mean on Twitter

The section laying out the requirements to be a senator, coupled with the first amendment.

Most ''people'' would elect a fucking donkey if it was wearing a red rosette

you literally have to suck Israel off to survive in the US, how can you have free speech with a dick in your mouth?

hell, to become a senator you have to sign some bullshit for AIPAC or ADL. You think you're better than UK???