My dad used to tell me that without wars, america would be just another average and irrelevant new world country...

My dad used to tell me that without wars, america would be just another average and irrelevant new world country. Is this true?

Attached: 1530370528480.jpg (600x532, 48K)

Your dad is a black arab and so are you

Yes, that's why expansionism was good my dear latino boy

Attached: 2mxkoen7ehkof0l2.jpg (1427x939, 264K)

It's true, wars create strong people. That's why South America is full of lazy söyboys, no wars

no, "MUH AMERICAN WARS ARE ALL ABOUT THE OIL AND RESOURCES" is literally the most retarded meme in existence

Well oil is cheaper tha milk here so I guess there is some merit to that.

t. stationed amerislave nigger

Oil is more abundant than milk

>Oil is more abundant than milk

Attached: 1527012321116.jpg (399x400, 13K)

they became a super power because they got so rich from the world wars i guess

YES. If they didn't have resources, We would have destroyed Amerifats

Maybe Argentina should start a war?

they actually just maintain their position as world power, Soviets invaded countries too.

The ridiculous amount of military budget will be their collapse actually

This, world war 2 was what did it.

We probably would still have been fairly relevant, but not a superpower. Maybe as relevant as the EU is today.

It's not about the wars themselves, but about being far enough from them.

They're simply the most populated "Anglo/Northern European" country. They've might been lucky with some wars, but race matters way way more.

Without butthurt Argentina would be just another below average and irrelevant Sudaca country.

Not without wars. Without jews

Iceland has no Jews.

yeah they lucked into not having a world war on their continent and take historical chance as exceptionalism

>new world country
*third world shithole

Maybe you should have done more than send balloons over the ocean and get nuked, we wouldn't be in this mess then. Americunts manufacturing was untouched, do better!

We have historically had a huge amount of land, abundant resources, good geopolitical positioning, massive population growth and we industrialized well. Those are the key things

>The ridiculous amount of military budget will be their collapse actually

No more of a meme leftards use by showing the discretional spending budget instead of the full federal budget.
Social services are what tank us and everybody else but really almost all of the expenditures including the military are just part of the money moving around within the economy.
The rich pay most of the taxes anyway. The military is a great way for the poor to get a leg up in life so the defense spending is like the right wing's "jobs program" where you have to actually do shit and improve yourself to get tax payer money, which also pays for loads of engineers and scientists to research and develop shit.
This is why nobody really understands complex economies.

Attached: total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

as long as it props up the petrodollar in the Middle East it basically pays for itself anyway

no america's economy would still be pretty large

Why do we not get rid of welfare?

More or less.

Attached: 1394926390052.jpg (500x375, 17K)