Daily reminder that Jow Forums is a islamic board

How are my muslim brothers and sisters doing and are you excited for hajj?

Attached: islam.jpg (651x375, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ocojH7PlM4
youtu.be/c4wHJqqud3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allah is a demon that cannot live without a tons of bloody sacrifices, isl*m is actually the world evil as it is.

let me guess you dont have foreskin

Allah, my sides xD

how's your gypsie gf, Reza?

No soul either desu.

Pretty good. Hajj one day brozer.

kill all muslims

>flag
cringe

I'm going to eat a huge bacon cheeseburger and have a beer today just because of this thread

Attached: 1518161499660.png (616x596, 61K)

Very American post.

Follow your enlighted region kaffir.

Attached: 7e.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

rude
just gross

>tfw muslim
>tfw can't stop smoking weed, drinking, and fornicating with women
help bros

muslims OUT, this is a PAGAN board

Attached: 1532121562675.png (803x439, 346K)

still cant believe nato managed to make killing muslims illegal

shitslam is an inferior culture, and its economical, military, legal and political doctrines prevent it from being 'just another religion dude', proper muslims are feral animals and should be wholesale removed

>serbian being an animal

Nothing unusual kek

Attached: 3360.jpg (734x530, 85K)

>proper muslims are feral animals
you must have never met a muslim if you believe that

and you must know nothing about taliban goat raping if you believe nonheretical islam is peaceful or civilized

the taliban outlawed all degeneracy though

also being 'peaceful' for its own sake is a cuck morality, if someone fights you, you fight back simple as

none of this 'turning the other cheek' bullshit

in the name of jesus christ leave this board you devil. your religion of evil is not welcome here. you will be found guilty at the judgment day for denying christ as the son of God
you have no covenant you have no salvation

>if someone fights you, you fight back simple as
so towelheads wont mind if i roll into Rinkeby and Tensta with a M249 and mow down a couple hundred shitskins then?

Islam respect more Jesus Christ (Issa) than any other religion. Nice try tho.

Attached: translucidsatan.jpg (1401x802, 330K)

first of all the taliban were not that bad and lets not forget about Srebrenica and Žepa dont act like you people are peaceful and civilized

it would mean they would be allowed to shoot back you deranged fuck

you respect no one but the devil. your sin is your respect. go to hell

nice try though filthy pig

thread absolutely recks of bait. imma be real with you chief. ya just want attention.

They have already shot, drove trucks, thrown grenades, stabbed, raped, and murdered.
Like you said i only think it's fair i get my share of the fun

that is very funny coming from a protestant you guys are judaism light

you dont respect no one, muhammad. fuck off. christians are a persecuted minority in all islamic shitholes.

>like you arent
just shut up. islam is nothing but a lie
abraham was never your father, you are devil worshiping desert dwellers

>first of all
no
first of all, you need to fuck off back to your desert
that is first of all
first of all we had 0 muslims around here

you muslim scum invade a place and commit all sorts of violence
then you pretend you are innocent little babies when people rightly retaliate against you
muslims are the only fucking group that managed to even piss of buddhists, not even to mention all the christians, jews, and even other half of the fucking muslims

muslims are a fucking cancer and as soon as nato goes down, so will muslim population that honestly cant fight for shit

>Like you said i only think it's fair i get my share of the fun
non of those things are fun they are sad and the "people" who did do all those things are not muslims

Serbian and amerimutts cannot into civilization. Don't bother brozer.

That's false friend.

Attached: um.png (277x281, 194K)

I've never understood what exactly is the point of larping threads like this tbqh.

we both know that is true, hakimi mouhammad al-maroc, the frenchman.

>calling others feral animals
>flag

>not all muslims
shut the fuck up goatfucker, my country has literally gone to shit in 10 years because of these retarded cavedwellers and after ruining a country that was pioneering human development and sending it back to the 1950s standards of living you have the FUCKING AUDACITY to talk about who is not part of your fucking sandnigger religion
Fuck outta here, every one of you are fucking disgusting, if you have pray to a rock you deserve a bullet between the eyes

>christian are persecu-

WOW

ohnonononononon

Attached: 1920px-Cath%C3%A9drale_Saint-Pierre_de_Rabat.jpg (1920x1280, 425K)

highly for baiting purposes my dude. i

not true
> islam is nothing but a lie
i hope you can see the truth one day user i really do
>you muslim scum invade a place and commit all sorts of violence
i never did commit any sort of violence user you do have a point tho their were some muslims that just so happened to be muslim and they did what they did not because they were muslim but because they were bad people my friend i personally would never hurt anyone

don't make takfir so easily brother, sins don't take you out of the religion

>wow, there is a christian church in this 99,999% islamic desertic shithole, look guys we re cool and based and like christians
fuck off.

when it comes to fighting, armed fighting, military conflicts, muslims are some of the weakest groups around

you see, proper fighting requires economy and science
and those require mathematics and critical thinking
islam bans these things, which is why they have billion population and all the oil money but 0 nobel prizes, and why tiny jewish air force can blow up infinitely larger muslim armies

muslim subhumans, eternal undesirables once more demonstrate their utter lack of developed critical thinking (because islamic dogma is against critical thinking) by overstaying their welcome in the actually developed world
if muslims were smart, they would jealously guard their rape goats in their desert caves like a bunch of subhumans they are, but instead they attract attention and make noise

as soon as the nato goes, so will the muslim population at least from this region

Attached: 1420729958592.jpg (715x561, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2ocojH7PlM4

Neck yourself, muslims are the biggest cancer the world has ever had

You know that male circumcision is very common in Islam, right? Oh, of course you know that because you're obviously muslim.

Attached: 1531939715936.jpg (245x216, 13K)

>serbian
>calling other subhumans

what did that animal meant exactly by this ?

Attached: _s.jpg (1023x575, 138K)

>start war crimes
>get mad when we are better at it then you are

lol
start shit get hit
you dont get to complain if you start first

Attached: 1413339156250.jpg (526x568, 145K)

a bad man is a bad man weather hes a muslim or a christian or nether im sorry your country isint doing well and i hope you guy cant fix it but muslims are not the problem in sweden
true what i mean to say was a evil man is a evil man his reilingen has nothing to do with it

>look at me, im a muslim, eternal victim, poor me, i cause all sorts of shit everywhere i go and then i complain
pro tip to muslims: stay home in your deserts, no one can victimize you over there

youtu.be/c4wHJqqud3U

Attached: Radko Mladic_1.jpg (800x1145, 155K)

Based slobodan

>stay home in your deserts, no one can victimize you over there
War in Afghanistan
Iraq War
War in North-West Pakistan
American-led intervention in Libya
American-led intervention in Iraq
American-led intervention in Syria

SUBHUMAN MUSLIM
AMERICANS BOMBED ME TOO
YOU DONT SEE ME DEMANDING CHURCHES IN SAUDI ARABIA BECAUSE OF IT, DO YOU??

JUST BECAUSE AMERICAN BOMBED YOU, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BUILD YOUR SHITTY MOSQUES HERE

"argument" negated
why cant serbs build orthodox monasteries all over your mohammad holy places when americans bombed us too??????????

i just so cant wait for nato to fuck off so we can go back to murdering muslims
i was too young in the previous war but i am not too young now

Attached: airstrikes.jpg (500x443, 25K)

Settle that with them. There is nothing but death and fates worse than death for you in Europe, especially in the Serbia. You have no place here.

user i dont want to build mosques i would like more churches in the middle east for the christian tho

suuure

> proper muslims are feral animals
> flag

if i could i would allow you to build as many as you wanted and why do you want to kill musilms so much why do you have so much rage in you user?
i have nothing with serbia or europe

its true islam is not european and thats why i think we should not build many of them and i really would like more churches in the middle east for the christians after all christianity started in the middle east

because muslim is an eternal aggressor
muslim can never respect borders or boundaries
a muslim must always invade, must always burn, must always pillage, must always "behead all infidels" just like the quran tells him too

muslim is the eternal aggressor, eternal invader, and peace loving peoples of the world cant know peace unless we murdered the last muslim child, burned last quran in existence, and exterminated the last trace of islam from this planet

there is a reason no serb ever went to war with no buddhist, but muslim went to war with both
a muslim will go to the end of the world, a muslim will figure out a way to get to fucking mars to behead christians and other people

wouldn't killing women and children that did nothing turn you into the monster?

Hello fellow Muslims how are you feeling.
I think I missed the chance to pray the second prayer of the day in the mosque today so I'll do it at home

He's from Jow Forums don't reply to him. Serbia attacked Bosnia first. Muslims weren't aggressors in that war. Serbia just like killing.

they are never "just women and children"
they are fucking muslims

if you dont kill them all today, you gotta kill twice as much tomorrow
we all know muslim breeding practices, dont we? muslims multiply like vermin, its part of your fucking disgusting subhuman culture

Look at you advocating for death and destruction. Truly the pinnacle of superiority and peace. No wonder the Americans bombed you even though Americans hate muslims. It's because you're an animal. Do more war crimes faggot.

like, I'm very libertarian and value all human life.... but on the other hand I believe that Islam is quite possibly a cancer upon the minds of humans so my mind is torn
I hate violence but I feel that we will all eventually resort to violence to subdue the muslim hordes who may or may not be attempting to take over the world.
It honestly makes me really sad that it's come to this.

Attached: 1527601972670.png (480x896, 497K)

with muslims, your options are less violence or more violence
THERE EXIST NO PEOPLE, IN THE HISTORY OF MAN, WHO BORDER MUSLIMS, THAT DIDNT CONFLICT WITH MUSLIMS

when it comes to muslims, your options are killing all of them now, or having to kill EVEN MORE of them later when they multiply
and that is all this scum does, multiply, wave bloodied knives around, behead people, and shout allahu akbar

if you value peace, killing all of them as soon as possible IS the most peaceful solution
ALL ELSE IS MORE VIOLENT

It seems so, friend. It just makes me sad. ;_;
I wish they could be led around to not being violent fucks.

Attached: 1461560422101.jpg (720x480, 362K)

so you can destroy them again?

>THERE EXIST NO PEOPLE, IN THE HISTORY OF MAN, WHO BORDER MUSLIMS, THAT DIDNT CONFLICT WITH MUSLIMS
The replace muslims with Europeans and you've got another truth.

we can also wish that gravity would take a day off if we jump from a tall building, but gravity never takes a day off, gravity is constant
and so politicizing gravity, or being sad about gravity, or calling gravity evil bigoted racist (lol) for not stopping when we are in a free fall doesnt make any sense

same goes for muslims, muslim violence is a constant that doesnt change, our feelings do change all the time tho which is why it is much better to kill all muslims and feel sad about it then not kill muslims and feel sad you didnt later on

we have suffered from europeans too, austro-hungarians tried to wipe us all out but you dont see us wanting to build orthodox monasteries all over pakistan because of it

I think there's gonna be a civil war in europe against muslims. If there won't be, Europe will be muslim by the end of the century.

and as sad as that makes me for being a faggot violence-hating American, I'd support Europe and would unironically fight for Europe in a war against Muslims.

Attached: aaaapossum.gif (400x400, 557K)

you are overestimating muslim effective fighting chance if you think europe will have a "civil war" over muslim subhumans

didnt like handful of jewish pilots blow up 10 muslim armies in jew-arab war?
didnt we here in serbia conquer whole bosnia and kosovo and would wipe islam out of balkans if nato didnt intervene
couldnt other european countries wipe out all of their muslim population in less than a week if muslims ever become a serious enough threat instead of just terror to the retarded liberals?

>Guy talks about circumcision
>American flag posts first to defend it

Attached: 1A8190C6-289D-45D5-AA54-44A9C778FB77.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

I personally don't care about circumcision. I'm just stating facts.

who /kafir/ here

Attached: 1526037055882.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Whatever. I know Muslims will probably lose. Muslims aren't a majority in Europe and won't be till 2100 or something

If the world stays at peace KARA BOGA will win. So you'd better hope for violence

>KARA BOGA
oh shut the fuck up

If Europe stays at peace, muslims Will outnumber kafirs in a bunch of decades due to failing Christian and atheist birthrates.
Muslims always breed fast because it's a religious duty to have many kids. You have to pray for war or genocide as the violent people you are.

but a single european doctor or an engineer is worth more than a thousand muslims
you cant outbreed automatic ak fire, and your quran doesnt contain anti-ebola instructions so even if muslims outnumber and start killing euros, they will only kill retarded liberals leaving only european hard right which will wipe the muslims off the planet

We don't have any whites in my country right now and it's still running so you can take your sense of Ubermensch and shove it up your ass. The hard right is no way that capable. I've seen those cringy Jow Forumsfags.

true faith:
jew
islam
anything non muh ancestor worship

happy hippy dance faith:
rest

Because muslim country is non agressor, mostly. (yeah except those cave thugs)

Attached: 1500541714856.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

why do you have that image on your pc user? no heterosexual god fearing man should have taht on their machine

fuck off

Attached: 1405712553163.gif (350x231, 985K)

Hey reza wasup

Attached: og-ayatollah-khomeini-12.jpg (700x360, 34K)

lel