What is Poland really like. I would like to get some objective information about:

What is Poland really like. I would like to get some objective information about:

>Crime
>Attitude towards western European immigrants
>Infrastructure (public transportation, roads, buildings)
>Poverty (are there ghetto's or poor areas like those dystopian pictures you see from Russia?)
>Job opportunities in IT

You can call me a Jow Forumstard or whatever you want, but I watch subway videos from Poland and 99% of people are white... That's a place I want to live in.

I feel like Poland looks like a good country, but Poles don't have a good reputation in western Europe and there's a lot of memes about countries so I'm not sure I can seperate fact from fiction.

Thanks!

Attached: Poland.jpg (1900x1295, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MBziXsAdZkI
youtube.com/watch?v=rRp-dVzBGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=nLZ7l7u_yzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pU9OCGnvCxM
youtube.com/watch?v=Brs3z48GzDY
youtube.com/watch?v=KHdYonP5qWM
youtube.com/watch?v=akjHeMTMqLI
youtube.com/watch?v=5GyTMx_LfhQ
google.pl/maps/@53.7495213,20.4734712,3a,75y,7.48h,93.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_tB-vSlcUV19wiee7HMKPA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=wiL9ehSwRAI
youtube.com/watch?v=MRgKo9tr62g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5QClJ68QY
youtube.com/watch?v=67mT1RwxvC8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqEtWkeWS6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8bKDQiiJp04
reuters.com/article/us-lgchem-factory-poland/lg-to-open-europes-biggest-car-battery-factory-next-year-idUSKBN1CH21W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I Hate Belgium a lot. Your non-country is very weird. You are filled with Muslim shitskins but You're hating on Asians.

Agreed, that's why I want to move to Poland.

>belgium
>hating on asians
never heard of it but uk/france/germany

You sound as if you dont want some information for traveling but a CIA dossier
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html

It's like 30 min on bus for you to get to the Poland. Go ahead and buy ticket.

I want to live there not travel

>Crime
on the rare side, at least assaults are lower than in most of the West
>>Attitude towards western European immigrants
you talk funny lul xDDDD look at this mundane Italian with a funny accent, lets make him a celebrity for no reason so we can watch him butcher the language on TV
>>Infrastructure (public transportation, roads, buildings)
Meh, its still behind, needs another 15 years or so.
>>Poverty (are there ghetto's or poor areas like those dystopian pictures you see from Russia?)
There are pieces of bad/ugly commie blocks with working class/aspiring middle class people. They don't actually overlap with state housing much at all. The real underclass live in partially dispersed old tenement buildings and aren't clustered into ghettos. There is no separate world for the poor here, esp. since the housing market is on the deficit still. People live wherever.
>Job opportunities in IT
welcome to lil India.

You can come and walk around, see how it compares with what you want, were in schengen (unfortunately).

idk about infrastructure, there are really nice neighbourhoods in gdansk and warsaw, you should avoid smaller cities as they are usually poorer. you can easily find a career in IT but you will earn a fraction of the money you would earn in western europe

Wow I love these gorgeous buildings!

Attached: 1531862799401.jpg (1911x807, 230K)

>Crime

In fact very low, but don't be surprised if you see gated communities and fences in the frontyards everywhere, it's just a cultural thing.

Very enthusiastic, we need westerners who like Poland to show the EU that we're not that bad as German media tries to potray us.

Depends on the place, in big cities it's decent, in smaller cities it's worse, even to Charleroi-tier levels.

>Poverty (are there ghetto's or poor areas like those dystopian pictures you see from Russia?)

Not as bad as in Russia, but commieblocks are common, yet they aren't considered ghettos, just lower middle class housing.

>Job opportunities in IT

Probably the only industry that pays good salaries here

Thanks a lot!
Well my living standards would still be fine. I'm also never planning on coming back to western Europe again so that won't be a big problem.

>we're not that bad as German media tries to potray us.
what are you talking about?

>Crime
none
As long as you're white you're welcome here
Pretty good
It's fine just stay out of the ghettos
>Job opportunities in IT
Decent

Eastern cucks on suicide watch

alternatively move to a middle/northern finland city like oulu (which is less than 5% non-whites and still has job opportunities), rovaniemi or pori.
the capital city area is full of degenerates and niggers, but there is a part of espoo called kauniainen which is basically a containment zone for rich whites and you can drive to helsinki to work there (maybe 30 min trip and helsinki is full of IT opportunities)

>Poland is a racist bigoted place where minorities are killed in the streets!
That's what he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBziXsAdZkI

This is an example. Yes, we do have fences and gated communities, but it's just our culture (if you look at photos of Polish houses from the 19th century they also had fences), as we like to separate "private" from "public" and it has nothing to do with income, houses of all kinds have fences. But of course German media goes like "hurr Poland is like India, rich people wants to live separately from the poor, probably just behind these gold fences there are starving children asking for bread".

You could also go live in a gated community in Brazil. xD

What a world

Attached: personalresponsibility.jpg (1556x811, 293K)

you're implying this is a narrative constantly pushed by German media. Prove it.
So? This is one video about a thing that's obviously there, how does this prove German media in general "goes like "hurr Poland is like India, rich people wants to live separately from the poor, probably just behind these gold fences there are starving children asking for bread"."?

Actually I've never seen any positive video about Poland from DW

Everything is like "Poland shit, Poland poor, Poland nazi"

youtube.com/watch?v=rRp-dVzBGtg

youtube.com/watch?v=nLZ7l7u_yzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pU9OCGnvCxM

youtube.com/watch?v=Brs3z48GzDY

youtube.com/watch?v=KHdYonP5qWM

youtube.com/watch?v=akjHeMTMqLI

youtube.com/watch?v=5GyTMx_LfhQ

>99% of people are white... That's a place I want to live in
cringe

except that you wont get stabbed in finland if you leave your containment zone. kauniainen is a tax haven so thats why it attracts rich people

>slavs
>white
Stop wh*Tewashing

>So? This is one video about a thing that's obviously there

Yeah, just like making a video from Berlin's Turkish ghettos and saying that "that's what Germany looks like" would be "a video about a thing that's obviously there".

Do you know how propaganda works and what's cherrypicking?

fuck off we are full

there is a lot of crime it goes unreported because its a sl*V(e) country, cops are corrupt as fuck
they do everything to please their yuropoor masters so they fuck with crme statistics its worse than middle east

they have sl*V(e) attitude which means they just drink and sit lonely

infrastructure is worse than romania when it comes to internet and public transport, its a shieet place

poverty = full of alcoholics and drug users, hookers on street will talk to you with broken english but when you google the country it shows up as religious catholic shithole

job opportunities = pajeet tier jobs in IT. since they can't outsource some of the EU jobs to pajeets due to EU laws they just relocate them to sl*V(e) shitholes like slovakia and poland and pay you 800€ for a job you'd earn 2500€ in germany

czech republic hungary and slovakia is also infested with gypsy criminals , poland has ukrainian criminals and drug dealers who will kill you for 10$

regards

It's okay to live in, but standard of living is still much higher in your country. It would be a downgrade for you. If you really care about muh whiteness that much than just move to a white suburb in your country, or, as the German said, to Finland. They're white but like 4 times as rich as we are and their country is more modern.

>let me tell you about your country

Attached: 1386067367334.jpg (960x727, 113K)

Lodz
dirty streets
alco shops 24/7 on every corner
cant drink outside
hard capitalism

In fact average suburb in Poland looks like that

google.pl/maps/@53.7495213,20.4734712,3a,75y,7.48h,93.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_tB-vSlcUV19wiee7HMKPA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

But don't expect to see this on Deutsche Welle

At least I have BASED and WHITE Poland to escape to from KEKED BELGIUM

Attached: 1531857760759.png (462x425, 189K)

>average suburb in Poland looks like that
No. You're cherry picking.

No, it's Germans who do cherrypicking

I show the truth

i think poland is a good place to live you have almost everything fairly generous territory, cheap and tasty food beautiful women and safety with low crime rates if poland were near south korea, most south koreans would have vacationed in poland instead of going to shitty japan and southeast asia south koreans occupy 1-2 places of foreign visitors to japan, southeast asian countries and china we spend a lot of money to vacation trip

Go live in Brussels or Antwerp if you think it's so cringe

>there's a lot of memes about countries so I'm not sure I can seperate fact from fiction.

>that's why I ask about Poland on a meme board

>berGAY

Are you intentionally skipping these videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=wiL9ehSwRAI
youtube.com/watch?v=MRgKo9tr62g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5QClJ68QY
youtube.com/watch?v=67mT1RwxvC8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqEtWkeWS6A
And how does a report on Polish paramilitaries portray Poland badly?
Also, do you expect the media to just shut up when there are questionable things going on in Poland? It's not like our media isn't critical towards German affairs either. It seems to me you're a little sensitive and want to think German media is inherently anti-Poland.
You're aware DW reports on that too?
youtube.com/watch?v=8bKDQiiJp04

pay for my ticket and I will
belgium couldn't possibly be bad enough to make you move to poland

Obvious cherrypick. That is upper class/upper middle anywhere in the world.

>And how does a report on Polish paramilitaries portray Poland badly?

Because it makes people believe that Poland is a militarized, dangerous country.

>there are questionable things going on in Poland?

Nothing would be questionable if German media didn't make it look so.

You're right. German media tend to be pretty neutral when it comes to Poland. Now watch the guy you replied to sperg out and start writing paragraphs of text.

A house like that costs something $200k. That's the amount of money a Polish plumber can collect after 7-8 years in the UK. Such upper class

by the way if you get anything stolen in poland police wont help
especially cell phones
even in iraq they trace your sim card and find it

75% of children in Antwerp or non-white

Whenever I see a class walking outside of little children it's 80-90% non-white

Antwerp and Brussels have lots of dirty streets and dangerous areas

Again whites in Antwerp and Brussels only start becoming the majority at age 35+

Bad infrastructure and behind on a technological level

etc.

>Because it makes people believe that Poland is a militarized, dangerous country.
It simply shows there are paramilitaries in Poland. Are you going to deny this, or complain that there's a report on this?
>Nothing would be questionable if German media didn't make it look so.
ach keep crying
thank god other Poles aren't as autistic as you

>average salary in poland
>500$

takes 33 years for a sl*V(e) to get that money assuming he saves his whole salary.
lets say he can only save half of his salary then it would take 66 years LOL

>That is upper class/upper middle anywhere in the world.
You mean upper class anywhere in the world drives a 2002 Volkswagen Passat or a 2006 Renault Clio?

>It simply shows there are paramilitaries in Poland. Are you going to deny this, or complain that there's a report on this?

I complain about the way the "fact" is shown in.

Why you don't see so much bullshit about Poland in American, French or Spanish media, only in German? Even Russian media don't bully Poland that much.

post your fat gfs tits, you have nothing to lose now

why dont you wh*Te sissies stay in your homeland and breed to increase wh*Tes :DD

>Why you don't see so much bullshit about Poland in American, French or Spanish media, only in German?
maybe, you know, because Poland is right next to Germany?
and you're still implying everything German media reports on Poland is negative
you have a persecution complex

>Whenever I see a class walking outside of little children it's 80-90% non-white
so what?
as long as they're behaving like locals that's not a problem
>Bad infrastructure and behind on a technological level
poland isn't?

and Germans have their interests in Poland, right...

Behave like locals? Barely any of them speak Dutch. Also even if they did I would still move. I want to see whites only, I'm free to move to another country if I want to.
Whites are too educated to want many children, it's only low-class whites and immigrants who do that.

>Bad Infrastructure
And you want to move to Poland? Retard. Potholes are EVERYWHERE. One of the highest road death rates in Europe as well. Shithole.

just come here for a week or so

so why do you care just marry a wh*Te trash
if all you care is about wh*Te race you should do it

>One of the highest road death rates in Europe as well.

its because Poles drive like crazy

BFWP

There's no more Poland. its Ukrainian province now.

not a single German in this thread said anything about Polish neighborhoods. This just proves again your persecution complex. You want to hate Germans, simple as.

I want to like Germans but your refusal to pay us $850 billion doesnt help in our relations

Attached: link_JWUtUpIs2zu7vC2NDG7za81NLwHeWMsb,w1200h627.jpg (1196x2260, 1.71M)

The reason the German media is doing that is because 80% of current Poland is rightful German clay and you know it. The German media wants to show what Poles are doing to the once beatiful Prussian cities. Thereby they are keeping the fire ignited in the people, who long for nothing more than destroying the Polish nation and pushing all you Kurwas into the sea.
By displaying Poles as criminal, poor savages with no sympathy for the poor, it is easier to justify what the Nazis did. That way, they can keep the antipolish, nationalistic spirit alive. Poles are basically displayed as some kind of territorial heartless cavemen who were given the gift of society by the Germans. Recently, the media also focuses on racism and islamophobia, since there are more migrants in Germany and these should also start to hate Poland. The media is deliberately displaying Poland like a country who needs to be put out of its misery.
In this moment, they are isolating Poland on a European political level, so they can plan another invasion. The German parliament is full of people like Erika Steinbach (high ranking member of the government party).
You know its true.

How do you know so much about life in Poland?

Your state tries to undermine ours and you go along with it, again. Gee sorry you're not very popular

thank god Trump protects Poland

>Poleshits literally bless McDonalds
Shithole

Attached: cd5969c.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

Funny fact I have cousins in Antwerp

But they're already 2nd generation of immigrants and they're rich. They like visiting Poland but they would never move here to work and live.

i dated a girl from there and visited that place

koreans and asians visit those places because they are cheap compared to paris berlin and rome

Ah yes because infrastructure is the whole reason I'm moving? I just gave 1 example. I just want to get away from shitskins.
Typical primitive thinking. Education causes lower birth rates on a large scale, my even having 10 children isn't gonna change that.

O kurwa are you trying to insult the Christ of Nations, the sacrificial lamb on Europe's plate, where everything good in the world is from? Did you know that pope John Pole the second was Polish? Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary were born here as well. Did you know that the Virgin Mary was crowned the Queen of Poland? She must be Polish. God loves us, Mary loves us, we never did anything wrong, and German opressors need to leave us alone. Bóg, honor, ojczyzna!

we need to defy German pressure

Attached: bbb761c071b3140a237de02a24826558,1200,900,0,0.jpg (455x640, 79K)

Attached: plakat2f.jpg (326x500, 28K)

OP - it all depends on what you expect

If you expect it to be a first world country like Belgium, with the same level of infrastructure, public transport, salaries, social trust etc. - you'll get disappointed

But if you are aware that you come to a post-communist country that has serious issues but still is kinda livable - you'll have it good.

There are a lot of videos and articles about Poland from expats living here, just watch/read them and you can visit our country before you move here.

Is paint just not an Eastern Bloc thing?

I agree with everything, but to be honest public transport is pretty well developed here. Almost every city has trams and fairly modern buses, the highway network was expanded greatly and is free of charge, PKP keeps buying new trains that have shit like wifi and power outlets so you can charge your laptop. Infrastructure is one of the things that we aren't so far behind in. Salaries and shit like that are of course not even close to being on a western level, though.

I can not understand you. Your girlfriend is Polish and Poland is a cheap and travelable destination. I do not think there's any reason you might have a bad feeling about Poland. Have you been racially discriminated in Poland because of your race or religion?

It doesn't make sense to paint stuff before you insulate it. And insulation, especially in old buildings, costs a lot, so our cities (most of old buildings belong to the city) can't afford it. Plus, cities simply don't care that much, public property is never maintained as well as private property

But it's gradually getting better.

He's trolling lol, don't you know Ikibey?

>I agree with everything, but to be honest public transport is pretty well developed here. Almost every city has trams and fairly modern buses

Well...Warsaw has barely 1,5 subway lines, while even other post-commie cities with smaller population have 3-4. Warsaw is one of the most congested cities in the world, despite being relatively small (about 2 million people), it is clearly a result of bad public transport. New trams don't change the fact that the structure of public transport is severely underdeveloped, Warsaw needs like 4 subway lines now + 7-8 fast train lines + a proper motorway ring around the city. Otherwise, transit must go through the city and get stuck together with buses on inner roads.

Attached: MostCongestedCities_Apr2016.png (1572x1208, 475K)

the squatting is a Slav meme that retards picked up here from the internet. They can't even heel squat, they waited fro the Google car or w/e and posed for it.

you can't squat on the balls of your feet for long

lol, stop it already, they're random dresy

you're some kind of hipster baby that never saw real dresy in your life or just trolling?

They're school kids that sit front to the road instead towards each other in the middle of nowhere. Polish underclass sits in the gates and stairways. You might spot them if you ever walk outside your apartment complex.

Poland is diverse.

Most of big cities, especially Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań, Gdańsk, Wrocław are mostly ok.

Some of big cities, like Łódź or Katowice are terrible.

Small towns might be cute, might be shit, but since you want to look for a job in IT you wouldn't want to live there anyway. Most of IT jobs here are in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk. Out of small towns, only Rzeszów has a developed IT sector (it's a seat of the biggest Polish IT company Asseco).

>Poland is diverse.

In English that word just means a lot of Subsaharans, m8

Attached: goldsmile.png (200x203, 98K)

In big cities there a lot of them, despite memes about 100% White Poland

Even in my 150k inhabitants city I saw a black-skinned cashier at one of the Żabkas, It was only once, and I haven't seen any since, but they're here. Warsaw is especially diverse, just walk around the center or any big shopping mall and it will be filled with Africans, exchange students from India, Southern Europe and Turkey, and Asians. They're here and they're very visible.

Of course there is also the mass of Ukrainians, but they look like us, at least, so they're not as offensive to the eye.

A bunch of them are overseas students from some tryhard "rich" parents and the like. Not a whole lot of residents. And they're still cumulatively 0.05% of the people you'll meet even in city centers.

You wanna compare that to London or something like that?

I think Polish government's tourism officials need to do a lot of projects with South Korean tv stations. Almost all countries in Asia are viewers of South Korea's TV shows. For example, because of the Dramas and TV shows that were popular in South Korea, Croatia, Czech Republic, Iceland and Spain have exploded with South Korean and Asian tourists. The Polish government seems lazier than their neighboring European countries. If your government is working a little more, Poland can be a popular destination in South Korea and Asia.

>And they're still cumulatively 0.05% of the people you'll meet even in city centers.
More like 10%, probably more during summer when it's tourist season.

>I think Polish government's tourism officials need to do a lot of projects with South Korean tv stations. Almost all countries in Asia are viewers of South Korea's TV shows. For example, because of the Dramas and TV shows that were popular in South Korea, Croatia, Czech Republic, Iceland and Spain have exploded with South Korean and Asian tourists. The Polish government seems lazier than their neighboring European countries. If your government is working a little more, Poland can be a popular destination in South Korea and Asia.

The problem is that Poland doesn't have as beautiful towns as Czechia or as cute coasts as Croatia. And Poland isn't a tourism-oriented country in first place, our government is very active in cooperation with South Korea, but in other places:

reuters.com/article/us-lgchem-factory-poland/lg-to-open-europes-biggest-car-battery-factory-next-year-idUSKBN1CH21W

France is a US state if you count tourists, doesn't make a whole lot of sense

>The problem is that Poland doesn't have as beautiful towns as Czechia or as cute coasts as Croatia.
user, You are Polish. So is European. Do not look at the world only with your eyes. For South Koreans and Asians like me, the ordinary streets of Poland can be interesting to any extent. And tourism is an image. We South Koreans know that not every region in Czech Republic or Croatia is like Split or Moravia. In my eyes as a South Korean, Poland has a charm as an European tourist destination, and I am sorry that the Polish government can not actively industrialize it.

Almost everything has been bombed here and then taken over by unaesthetic soviet controlled commies. 80% of cities here are not suited for tourism, period.

PS I don't want tourism anyway. You stroll down a street and suddenly you get a cringe attack from a herd of 100 people ogling and taking pictures of everything hurried along by their asshole guides. I don't care about the unreliable low end jobs tourism brings, I want my quality of life.

agreed

tourism is shit, it ruined prague and majority of locals have nothing from it, just everything is more expensive and overcrowded

>Crime
Rather low. I feel safer her ethan in the UK.
Highly demanded. Girls will spread their legs when they hear you are from Belgium.
I live in Warsaw and I can't complain at all. It is western Euro standard. I think our major cities have good/very good infrastructure I can't say the same thing about smaller towns.
Thank God it ended. I remember how poor we were back in the 90's and it was just terrible. Now it is allright since our level of unemplyment is one of the lowest in Europe (4,4% at the moment wheras Belgium is 6,4%). So people are getting richer and richer. Also our emigrants send us a lot of money and that improves our quality of life.
>Job opportunities in IT
This is the reason I moved back from the UK to Poland. I live like a king here (my salary is 12000 PLN which is about 2800 euro but that makes you God in Poland) It may look pathetic if you come from Belgium but our cost of living is also very low. For instance I bought a couple of months abo 80m2 apartment in Warsaw and my rent is 1000 PLN that is 250 euro.

op please visit Bydgoscz

I took a 3 week bicycle trip through Poland a few years ago.
I really liked the place.
Felt safe, it's cheap, beautiful and a nice mix of countryside and modern cities.
People were very helpful and cool.
10/10 will go back.

>Crime
Lower than in the west
Most would rather look at you as a freak "why did you came here" right-wingers would rather feel sorry you're from Belgium
>Infrastructure
Worse than in the west, less density of highways
>Poverty
deminishing
>Job opportunities in IT
Lots of them in big cities.

> I want to move to a country where wages are 3 times lower, infrastructure is worse, the language is disgusting, the people are more closed minded and less civilized, BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE WHITE!