Japan wants to build our own Stealth fighter New Zero

Japan wants to build our own Stealth fighter New Zero.
please USA let us make our own stealth fighter.
F-35 is not enough.

Attached: 880392c2.jpg (527x395, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinker-japan.com/thinkwar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but i thought lockheed is already working with you guys to make a new one

it looks like a toy.

I thought you were working with boeing to make a yf-23 derivative.

>boeing
>yf-23
pick one

>New Zero
So it'll get shot down as miserably as the original zero did?

This stealth program was launched by 1990s
or early 2000s, and still haven't finished.
What are they doing?

The ATD-X (X-2) program was successfully finished last year. The data acquired from the physical plane is utilized as calibration data for simulation on supercomputers, which improves design process. Some candidate designs for the next fighter were already published.

Attached: 2cfc296532c5ce0e4bcc6968f75f01a0 (1).png (1703x1143, 1.3M)

Not going to happen. At best it'll be an overpriced modified F-35 like how the F-2 is an overpriced modified F-16.

Prototype?

To Japan: Nanking didn't happen, but I want it to happen again. Make the plane.

Also, a new engine prototype was delivered a couple of weeks ago, which turned out a pretty powerful one (as powerful as F119 (F-22's engine) and yet smaller than it). Apparently, it aims at a thrust of 17 tons, which would be one of the most powerful engines for fighter jets.

Attached: jet engine.png (769x615, 289K)

Japan quit this project no?

Attached: IHI XF9-1.png (569x844, 913K)

Attached: snapshot_20.19_[2016.09.27_06.14.56].png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Hold my beer

Attached: facebook-dassault1515664438.jpg (1200x630, 457K)

What's the most powerful engine for fighter jets?

Domestic production and capability is important.

The Chink J-20 copied the F-35

Gook KFX is basically a Gen 4.5 plane that looks like a F-35

Bong Tempest looks like a F-35 with meme stabilizers

The Frog-Jerry Gen 5 plane also looks like a F-35

F-35 clones are the future

Triggered virgin south korean

I hope it will be completely autonomous? Otherwise, what's the point?

>Gook KFX is basically a Gen 4.5 plane that looks like a F-35

more like a mini f-22

Good thing, the less the world depends on USA the faster they will fall

That would be F135 for F-35, though it's a tad big engine compared to those for twin engined fighters.

Now Otaku-kun... do you remember what happened the last time you had a military build up? Remember your shame you godless heathens.

The U.S with Javan Government does Military colony in Okinawa.
Those don't allowed !!
Therefor American killing everyday.
yesterday ,killed Five dongs.

Nip kun your english is fucking horrible

We are like North Korea.
Okinawa military is are like it say ,
'Those give a death with island'
We hope 'KICHIKU BEIHEI' rolling world!

What anime is that?

Will the samurai prevail against the dragon? Find out in the next installment of the hugely popular world war series

They are too

>killed Five dongs
That sounds painful. Who were those 5 unfortunate persons?

>Hold my beer
>his plane doesnt have an integrated cupholder

Shit plane desu

Attached: gripen_ms20_2.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Some nations can actully afford a real airforce Ivan

innocent japanese citizens

>Japanese
>innocent

Attached: 1476271529060.png (1316x788, 53K)

- People's is be subject to strong people's. -
It is unavoidable, when protecting a life.
The United States is also did subject Japan of political.
However ,remember for the drive into a cliff of Okinawa in an once war.
Even should be taken protection of the Japanese suicide are because greatest ,on earth.
Finally,believe strongest power in world is "love one's"
Power of the belief is allowed to escape from crisis of fate ,the Ryukyu people's, and great evil rule.

The Japanese have better quality tech.

it's pretty far already afaik

Attached: x-2_mitsubishi_shinshin.jpg (1200x800, 550K)

We are buying the Rafales.What's the consensus on the M88 engine.

Its not bad. Perhaps not as great as some newer engines, but nothing wrong with it.

The M88 is a relatively small engine, so in terms of absolute power it (dry 5 ton, max 7.5 ton) is not so powerful compared to modern high power engines like but it's got a respectable turbine inlet temperature of 1,580 degree celsius, indicating it's advanced core design for the era.

yeah, engines are always big issues for us.
thank you America for destruction of Japanese air industries.

destruction of japan*

You brought that upon yourself

by doing what, not submitting to the us?

By starting a war you knew you could never win.

honest question, why do other allied cunts even try to build their own jets. they're not going to one-up the US military industrial complex. no, they won't outperform US jets. no, they won't have the level of tech in US jets. no, they won't be field tested nearly to the same degree as US jets. why even bother

*flies towards you*

By being an asshole to your neighbors and starting a war (with a surprise attack) in america

okay, I got your message but I guess that you'd better educate yourself on history well.

Japan don't need the military.

Neither does Russia

thinker-japan.com/thinkwar.html
its older than ww2
this started well before ww2, you will be their next victim

Sweden*

Puppet states shouldn't be allowed to have a military force.

>link in gookrunes
>we needed to bomb Hawaii I swear

Whatever

idiot

Yes, and as I said, therefore Russia shouldnt have one

Japan and us is the same to us, both of you are imperialistic faggots that cant leave other country alone, the difference is that you got nuked but no one nuked america yet

But the XF9-1 became pretty powerful. Its turbine inlet temperature became 1,800 degree celsius, arguably the highest except F135, and a fighter with a thrust in excess of 30 tons could be a beast.

Are you still in the 90's, Sven? The whole world is bitchin about muh ebil Russia which spread everywhere, even in the US elections.

true.
This is why every countries continue developing own military.
everyone's waiting for the day when USA get nuked and all nations independent equally.

I agree,but not until china and russia gets nuked first

cant wait for the day russia,china and the us are nuked and we storm okinawa to avenge golgolmois

Because America doesn't sell its best fighter. Had the US sold the F-22, Japan wouldn't have started the F-3 program.

Sorry, Russia already got some.

>why bother making your own equipment
Just buy all the shit from you right (((america)))?

Sweet anime dreams

New Korean fighter is better than Japanese one. At least it's flying and carry weapons. Also it's cheap.

yeah, it's just better. you should be on your knees thanking america for letting you buy US gear in the first place. otherwise you'd be forced to develop janky US copies with mig engines like china and the j-20

Fuck off u dipshit, you didnt allow nothing, jews did, we dont owe u jackshit, everything you do for us is based on your own fucking interest

do you thank the grocer for selling food instead of forcing you to farm it yourself?
based

yeah, SK fighter looks nice, but hey, Japan is still doing well when you considering to its poor military budgets.

Why is your budget so poor? Do the society opposite its rise?

america is why

The KFX is a 4.5 gen fighter at best while the F-3 will probably be something like 5.5 gen - its a fighter that can gain an advantage over 5th gen. One of the problems of KFX is its engine: the F414 is not powerful enough to materialize a capable 5th gen fighter as you can see on the pic . America doesn't sell high-end engines alone that enable a 5th gen fighter, because they want to sell F-35s as many as possible. This is why Japan had to build the XF9 engine by itself, and only a handful of countries have tech to build those state of the art engines on their own.