Have a shitty welfare state where people get money without earning it

>have a shitty welfare state where people get money without earning it
>blames the sandniggers when they go to your country to exploit it whom (you) faggots allowed it to happen
g*rmans are fucking retards.
you are the only ones to blame.

Attached: Flag_of_Germany_(unoff).svg.png (220x132, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p29-MUgvI0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our politicians allowed this to happen, not the german people

this

Attached: Bundeskasperin.jpg (900x680, 694K)

Your people voted in your politicians you absolute retarded kraut.

Funny how the DDR was more German than West Germany.

>you are the only ones to blame.
true

no ones forces you to vote for SPD/CDU/etc.

Unironically they should blame NATO for destroying ME countries.

that's part of the problem.
If it wasn't for our retarded gibs system these people wouldn't come here. Why do you think hald the world wants to go to Germany and Sweden and not the million countries in between. They're not out for security, they want a good life. Can't blame them, but it's not sustainable.

>Merkel 2010: Multiculturalism doesn't work and has failed
>Merkel 2015: Refugees welcome we can do it

She always been an opportunistic cunt, but keep in mind that your average voter is dumb af and 2bh I doubt we would have had the refugee crisis if there had been a referendum.

There's nothing wrong with immigration as long as you can pick and choose which immigrants come and only select those who have valuable skills, education and will integrate well. Australia has the luxury of being girt by sea, my parents legally migrated here and were valuable upper class contributors to society.

Germany and Europe are screwed cause of how close they are to Africa, so they can't choose who comes and who doesn't, so instead there's millions just flooding across the border

You Germans are racist on the inside desu. You try and act not racist but it always come out eventually because you're racist by nature.
The Mediterranean countries don't do this because they know they're related to muslims and are rape babies.

This. They're just acting on their own incentives really. The system wouldn't be sustainable even with pre-Meiji restoration Japan-tier closed borders, it would just take longer for the system to collapse.

You fucking retard, the majority of people still vote for CDU and SPD and the GrĂ¼ne, and the majority still want Merkel to be leading Germany.

Fuck Germans

This. It's what happened to us too. The people were never in favor of uncontrolled immigration and giving our tax money to ISIS achmeds. It's just that we never really had any option and all of media and establishment did everything they could to lie about the situation.

At least the good thing is we will already know what will happen if the system were to collapse

Attached: 1516920108838.jpg (528x766, 53K)

The only people who vote for S in Sweden are old senile retards who likely believe that Tage Erlander is still alive, and welfare-dependent immigrants. Isn't at least one of those parties just like that?

No
Almost all parties are in line with Merkel regarding illegal migrants politics.
AfD is a joke, nobody takes them serious.

This guy is some weird asian incel, I would recommend filtering him

>welfare shoudn't exist because of immigration

Attached: 1523513446076.jpg (720x736, 32K)

It's gonna fuck you over in the long run regardless of how few immigrants you have.

We had Italians and Portoguese.
Who worked, took the money and just went back home.
Nobody expected that muslims are human waste. We actually thought and some still think that they are like pack animals and not entriely worthless.

NEETmoney is really a big saving for society. It really costs nothing to let people live for free in some commieblocks than have them turn to crazy homeless zombies.

Unironically this. A man with his head on straight does not support the use of his taxes to fund nigger breeding.

Fuck off, you stinky Kartoffel.

Niggers literally get paid to laze around in an apartment and fuck new nignogs into existence while the people that fund the shitshow are struggling with 1 or 2 children at max.

I would also have 10 children if some idiot paid for my full ride.

Doesn't Canada have similar problems?

People love it were im from and want evermore still. We vote them.

all u need is war:

war leads to war economy
war economy leads to total welfare cut
total welfare cut and a draft leads to 0 immigration, hell even citizens would try to leave the country
war also leads to desire of traditional family values cos u gotta repopulate
war also demonstrates feminism is retarded cos women cant carry 20 kilos of ammo or machinegun uphill for 3 days without sleep
it also fixes academia, journalism and studies studies funds get transfered into more strategic sectors such as engineering
etc

yall just need to start a war, war solves everything

European people never wanted this. It was the political class who did this and in the old world we do not have real democracy

I think we can all agree that regardless of our political differences, all Jews need to be exterminated.

Go to America you ancap.

We are your hope. Let us slain the Islamic pests. Then we'll return home with something to be proud of.

That's gonna be tough, the US isn't exactly open anymore since they have a massive welfare state there too nowadays.

Would another war solve gypsies and birthrate in serbia?

How does it feel that the only rason you exist is because your whore of a mother couldnt resist the BGC?

It's all fine. The only issue on this are sandniggers.
They are simply not human.
If we focus immigration only an humans thinks will be very fine.

Weird how they are in everybody's mind then, everyone kerps talking about them because they see them as a real threat

Now gss yourself, manlet larper

I am not even a halfie, but 100% chink.

As long as they don't reach 50%+x nobody will really care about them.
They have 0 power and 0 impact.

Warum sind die hierher gekommen?

They are kind of a force to be reckoned with in Sweden because they make up approximately half of the voting base of the Social Democratic party with the other half being those who suffer from senile dementia. That's why they like them so much, large swaths of their original voting base literally die between every election.

>They have 0 power and 0 impact.
Wrong. Because of them public opinion changed from pro-migration to anti-migration. Besides that they are a joke. Don't have any charismatic leaders nor any policy besides "muh refugees, muh Islam".

Well they drive discourse in a more conservative direction already. But germanys problems with the momentary parties cant be democratically solved anyway.

>Because of them public opinion changed from pro-migration to anti-migration.

Dude, what are you smoking? The vast majority are still in favor of the no border and welcome culture.

Like how CSU now tries to LARP as Afd substitute and gets rekt for it. Thats an impact.

Fuck, I seem to have misread your post. Thought it referred to the immigrants.

>The Mediterranean countries don't do this because they know they're related to muslims and are rape babies.

Italians are by far more openly racist

>The vast majority are still in favor of the no border and welcome culture.

Germany yes

He is right when it comes to western germany.

Attached: americansubhumans.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

They aren't, you are just delusional. Why do you think Merkel changed her policy and SPD lost many state elections in the last two?

>US
>they have a massive welfare state there too nowadays.
Wait, the United States of America? No, we don't. On a federal level, what we give to the poor is miniscule and even the most generous state in the union gives less to the poor than what you guys think is a basic minimum standard.

The US is still plenty open to immigration. Legal immigration is high as it ever is. Trump's focus has been primarily on illegal immigration.

Well, you gotta have skills that are extremely highly in demand for legal immigration. I know a bunch of shit-tier Indian coders managed to get in somehow, but that was stopped by increasing the minimum salary for that kind of visa. There's still the visa lottery where you can win if you have a lot of luck. I will enter that in September just in case.
Also, I've previously been entertaining the thought of joining the Sea Org to get one of those religious worker visas, but then I probably won't be able to receive citizenship so that I can leave since they will keep me locked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=p29-MUgvI0w

the best way is to get a job with a company with a US presence and then transfer within the company.
European companies trust their own engineers and executives more than they trust Americans and are willing to let their guys move to America to oversee them.

Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to attain a position where I can be transferred like that. I'll likely have to move to Panama or something instead.

Panama could be fun. For my job, I had to move to Dubai for six years. It was originally four, but I extended my contract.
I made huge amounts of money, paid off my school loans, paid for my doctorate, bought my house in cash.

The more unpleasant the place they're sending you, the more they pay. Even egalitarian Sweden is probably a nicer place when you're rich than when you're poor.