Question to non-whites

Do you see yourself as your own race "inside" or would you rather associate with whites?

Like, if you speak English, you're probably in the more intelligent and educated minority of your country, able to recognize how - and I realize this statement is inflammatory, but bear with me - that white people and countries are generally superior.
I mean, if I was black, latino or whatever, and lived in a third world country, the first thing I'd wanna do is distance myself from these people, and create my own identity, and attempt to recreate the success of whites.

But that's just my reasoning, I'm curious about how do you guys feel?

Attached: 1477199256273.jpg (600x481, 44K)

To flip things, I'm a white European and I wish I wasn't white.

Apart from history, which will be censored soon too, we have no real culture, everything is getting abolished and we're working towards a unified European melting pot.

I'd rather live in a more isolated country with stronger cultural beliefs like Iran.

Having white skin suck tho, your just gonna get sunburned regularly and look like a walking corpse. You might also suffer from some form of illness related to low levels of vitamin D because of your pigskin, so overall brown skin is better than wh*toid skin.

the fact that English is dominant on the Earth means whites have been superior, i guess. (dunno about the future)
meanwhile Japanese have not been in imminent need for learning English, so we are still xenophobic nowadays.
I don't deny my country but we should associate with other distant cultures, especially in this declining situation.

I don't feel much kinship towards my race.
I feel like an individual who walks the earth alone for my own benefit.
I'm not very nationalistic.
I don't see whites as superior. The only reason why people go to white countries is because they're less corrupt and more rich.
If we get rid of corruption and make this country more rich, it'll be a good place.
The only people I feel jealous about are the Jews. It's like they were born to rule the universe. Whites are just their slaves.

I'm Arab. To me, whiteness doesn't mean anything. Most people mistake me for white until I tell them I'm Arab. I don't consider myself "white" nor do I want to be.

When it comes to race or ethnicity or skin colour, it's not something I care about or even recognise as being real. To me, what's important in determining identity is language, cultural, values, and religion. When I think of the word "white", I think of atheist people who are okay with sexual degeneracy and immorality, have no qualms about a lack of family values and value partying and drinking and drugs over family and religion. That's what I associate the concept of being white with anyhow.

Personally, as someone who believes in God and traditional conservative family values, it's not something that I care to be a part of.

t. takeshi goldstein

Iran is even more of a cultural melting pot than Europe. Only 50% are Persian. The rest are Azeri Turks, balochs, Arabs, Kurds etc

I only associate with French-speaking white people

Yea that's why I don't covet white culture.
Because it's nothing but fornication, alcohol and scanty dressing. White countries are good because they have good buildings and jobs and lots of money.
They are one thing though. They're fair to each other when they deal with shit.
We got a new leader elected this week who wants to curb corruption and hopefully it'll fix things a little.

Apply the same to yourself, just replace "white" with "western euro".

I don't associate with my race very much but I don't think of myself as "white inside" either because I know whites look down on us. They got a lucky break in history but now the real elite - Chinamen, Indians and Jews - have all but displaced them.

but you’re objectively none of those things. My ancestors literally and unironically created civilization and took humanity from the stone ages to the dawn of the early neolithic era

“white” is a nonsensical term in population genetics that mostly means germanic/anglo/nordic descent. India became a country less than 100 years ago. Europe and East Asia have never been colonized and you have hundreds of years of a head start on us yet you’re still failing

your countries are falling apart, your culture is disintegrating and being overun, your populations are brainwashed into accepting neo liberal marxist ideology and time is running short, your native populations are being replaced and your economies are heavily dependent on Asia

your time is over wh*Toid

>Do you see yourself as your own race "inside" or would you rather associate with whites?
no to both, i don't identify with my race and i don't want to associate with a race just because their average IQ is higher.

The reason you have any history to begin with is that queers like you hadnt been running the country

Corruption doesnt just happen like the weather, you know

Nice try.

I want to be gypsoid like mongol-hungarians both white and non white

Attached: 1531660236271.jpg (1016x1280, 144K)

((()))

>Pajeet atheist thinks he won't go down with the rest of us

Prophesied events during the Kali Yuga

In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas (guna or temperament) and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)
With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. >Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central recreation of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Women will no longer get married, and when they do they will constantly talk back to their husbands and be very emotional.
>Traditional castes will disappear and everyone will belong to a single social class.
>Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, and the varna system will be abolished.

Ridiculous post. Wh*Tes have never been successful, there is nothing to replicate except total degeneracy

>Do you see yourself as your own race "inside" or would you rather associate with whites?

I don't associate with "whites" or europeans, even though my grandparents from my mom's side spoke greek. That's simply because I've never visited Greece nor do I know a lot about greek culture.

>Like, if you speak English, you're probably in the more intelligent and educated minority of your country, able to recognize how - and I realize this statement is inflammatory, but bear with me - that white people and countries are generally superior.

As someone who have read enough non-european history, let me tell you this: Throughout most history, superpowers and economies changed. For example, if you asked a citizen of Palmyra, a Syrian city, during Pax-Romana if he wanted to live with the germanics north of the Gallia he would probably tell you that he wouldn't want to live in one of the more impoverished parts of the Roman Empire.

You have to understand that just because you're the best right now, doesn't mean you will always be the best. To be honest, the fact that you're asking such a question means that you never bothered to read anything that's non-european.

>attempt to recreate the success of whites.
By stating this, you're saying that "white trash", in other words white equivalent of ghetto niggers, are as superior as people like Isaac Newton and David Hilbert.

Don't take this personally but, I think your reasoning is flawed.

>invents civilization
>invents agriculture
>domesticates cows, pigs, goats, sheeps, donkeys, camels, etc
>invents wheels
>invents soap
>invents irrigation
>invents cities
>invents stratified society
>invents organized religion
>invents toilets
>invents biology
>invents writing
>invents banking
>invents chemistry
>invents economics
>invents perfume
>invents calendar
>invents swords
>invents rulers
>invents astronomy
>invents currency
>invents carts
>invents government
>invents trigonometry
>invents algebra
>invents calculus
>invents arithmetic
>invents glass
>invents alphabet
>invents metallurgy
>invents musical notation
>invents scissors
>invents coins
>invents caravans and long-distance trading
>invents sailing
>sets up civilizations that have lasted millennia
>majority of people believe in one of its religions
>ideas dominant on all continents
>has more contributions than all other humans put together

Don't be cocky white boy. You just got lucky.

Attached: 1527033794927.jpg (934x519, 272K)

Never set foot in a white country. My skin isn't white. The only people from here who would like to associate with whites are those ashamed of their cultural and genetic heritage

every time I see a k*k*zh post is to shit on hungarians or praise russia
what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

>doesn't mean you will always be the best
500 years and going.

Here culture is far more essential, think of how English or Hungarians would see themselves distinctively among whites

I've unironically fallen for the KARA BOGA memes and think a world where white people were extinct would be better

Attached: black pepe.png (420x420, 7K)

>500 years and going.

>In the early 19th century, Ottoman Egypt had an advanced economy, with a per-capita income comparable to that of leading Western European countries such as France, and higher than the overall average income of Europe and Japan.[26] Economic historian Jean Barou estimated that, in terms of 1960 dollars, Egypt in 1800 had a per-capita income of $232 ($1,025 in 1990 dollars). In comparison, per-capita income in terms of 1960 dollars for France in 1800 was $240 ($1,060 in 1990 dollars), for Eastern Europe in 1800 was $177 ($782 in 1990 dollars), and for Japan in 1800 was $180 ($795 in 1990 dollars).[27][28]

> In the early 19th century, Egypt had the world's fifth most productive cotton industry, in terms of the number of spindles per capita.[31] In the early 19th century, Egypt had the world's fifth most productive cotton industry, in terms of the number of spindles per capita.[31]

>czech republic

m-muh indoeuropeans ! they wuz white back then ! we wuz sumerians and SHIEEEET

t. wh*Te "man"

>fifth most productive cotton industry
Care to guess who was the first?

>Ottoman Egypt
So the country wasn't even yours.

What of it, pooman?

This

Attached: woah.jpg (1068x552, 164K)

that song was fire

93 93 93

It's R*ssian diaspora. They are even more xenophobic and nationalistic than R*ssians in their own country.

Attached: sale.jpg (885x653, 182K)

>So the country wasn't even yours.
Please don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. By the 19th century, the country was run by Muhammad Ali, not the Ottomans. If it was really run by the Ottomans, then the London convention and the 1st & 2nd Egyptian-Ottoman wars would've never happened.

I am not autistic enough to think this much about race irl

I've never thought of myself as white.
I will never think of myself as white.
It is and will always be a mutt term in colonial shitholes like Brazil, Mexico or USA.

This Americanization of Europe needs to end.

I'm white.

People here have a complicated relationship with language and race. A small segment of the educated population is completely enamored with 'Western' culture. They dress like Americans, fantasize about attending European universities and consider a job abroad the ultimate status symbol.

Others--especially those who chose to remain in India but have had extensive contact with whites--tend to view their Caucasian counterparts with some degree of skepticism. Some of my female friends and acquaintances say that white men are "boring" and the women "vanilla" in terms of personality and interest. By and large, I can appreciate where they're coming from.

The degree to which European and especially British colonialism exploited India's native industry cannot be understated. As late as the 17th, 18th and early 19th centuries, there were kingdoms and sultanates within South Asia that had real wages which were, on average, higher than their Western contemporaries.

That's not to blame wh*teoids for the state of modern-day India, but some of the other posts ITC are misleading.

Wh*teoids have their shit together in the modern era, for sure, but that seems to have come at the expense of their ability to foster and maintain any sense of communal identity (which has its own set of advantages and downsides).

the inclusion of disparate institutions within society contributed a lot to western success (under a democratic framework), there's a book that encapsulates your argument nicely, Why Nations Fail. Its why there is an erosion of communal identity

>By the 19th century, the country was run by Muhammad Ali, not the Ottomans.
Ok, how much land did it have? What colonies? How advanced were its armies?

>In 1839, the Ottoman Empire attempted to retake Syria from Muhammad Ali but was defeated by his son, Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Nezib. Following this, a new war between Muhammad Ali and the Ottomans escalated, with the latter once again failing to wage it successfully. In June 1840, the entire Ottoman navy defected to Muhammad Ali and the French planned to offer full support to Muhammad Ali's cause.[1]

>On the verge of total collapse and defeat to Muhammad Ali, an alliance of European powers comprising Britain, the Austrian Empire, Prussia and Russia decided to intervene on behalf of the young Sultan Abdülmecid I.

Attached: Egypt_territories.png (2116x3126, 944K)

state of darkies itt

Any major victories against whites?

go back