Wear socks to the mosque in 40 degree Celcius heat because I dont want other people to stare at my feet

>wear socks to the mosque in 40 degree Celcius heat because I dont want other people to stare at my feet
>normies ask me why am I wearing socks
why do they need an explanation for everything? Cant they just keep to themselves

Attached: 1528424968061.jpg (484x441, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tc3EQHVkTfs
youtu.be/LBoUiYVG-9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what rules of islam did you violate?

None, its just hot and no one but me was wearing socks

are you sufi or wahabi?

he's gay

Sufi I guess

why pakis and bangladeshians are slaves to gulf arabs?

Only labour class people are. Inbred retards from some shitsville village get baited to go work in the gulf, they are then worked like subhumans

i know that but beside those alot of pakis see saudis as somesort of aryan ubermensch(, polacks and lithuanians see germans)
there are videos/webms saudis beating paki taxists in ksa and then pakis kissing his hand and telling "usa is a puppy of ksa"

youtu.be/Tc3EQHVkTfs

Idk I guess because Mecca is in saudi arab and Muhammed was also of Saudi Arab ethnic group I guess. Middle class people aren't really fond of saudis its the more durka tier illeterates

>Sufi I guess
You're not real Muslim.

Only Shias and Sunnis are real Muslims.

And only whites are real D*nes

I dont know how saudi can differ since they are pajeet tier as well. This is why I hate gulfies, they are illeterate, their country is run by oil, immigrants are taking all their jobs yet they have this superiority complex

Attached: averagesaudimale.jpg (381x604, 21K)

Are you allowed to go to a mosque if you have athlete's foot

/just stay there, don't come to Europe

Then Im sunni

Dont worry Im not coming to romania any time soon

you must be one of those indian freakshows with 22 toes or sum shit lmao inbred indians are so disgusting, this is y the hindu gods have a dozen arms, they are sculpted after the members of your genetic waste race

@92868034

Attached: DfoOCQKU0AAnwKJ.jpg (610x368, 41K)

youtu.be/LBoUiYVG-9A

>I dont want other people to stare at my feet
Why not? Send pic!

Who would want to be a mudslime anyway.

is serbia sqiperian province?

>he actually leaves his cave to go to some public religion function

Is that guy dead?

Attached: EducatedJampackedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif (362x432, 887K)

Nothing wrong, I just dont feel comfertable

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-29-16-29-18.png (1280x720, 996K)

their passport is taken, t hey have to obey if they want to get ou of the country. Ive been to duabi they are treat like slave by the auctochtones. Muh islam brotherhood

Can pakis explain Pakistani history?
are they descendants of Moghol soldiers or what?
yes please explain what differs you from your neighbours? Afghanis are poor iranians then what are you?
we dont study pakis history

North indian punjabis mixed with Afghans and southern iranis

>afghans are poorer iranis
Lol no, modern day iranians dont really resemble Afghans. Afghans are semetic mixed with uzbek, kurd, greek, turk and some arab admixture

>Muhammed was also of Saudi Arab ethnic group I guess
The term "Saudi Arab" didn't exist back then. It's "south arab".

int irhabi mysri qalb?

>irhabi
no
>mysri
yes
>qalb
Only to you, O my mongol overlord. . .

>an unexpected challanger has appeared

Attached: Dyf5t8.jpg (480x368, 12K)

Only way to get over it is exposure. Was it hard or bothersome to aswer when they asked? Because then it's even more important to find situations and places where being bare foot is normal.
I've overcome social anxiety and know about the downward spiral of avoiding social situations to isolation to not have to deal with the issue.
This was in my later teenage and I smoked some hasch at the time too.

The brain needs to disconnect the neurons linking the experience to discomfort so go out, bare foot!

Yes, I just tell them the tiled floor is too hot for my delicate feet

Stop larping
We all know you haven’t stepped foot in a mosque in the last10 years

Being the weird uncomfortable type is a hell because people notice and then you feel them notice and it becomes too much.
Like you were the only one with socks and it then becomes natural to wonder why and looking. Next time they might look to see if you had something weird you tried to hide and your irrational phobia gets a real cause.

Take every chance at exposing your feet and get cured!

t.pajeet

T.pajeet

wanna be my cute arab bf?

Normalfags are really the same everywhere

kek

when we were kids, we would get together and stalk mosques waiting for what little muslims were left in our area to go in
then we would sneak up and take all their shoes and throw them everywhere and rub pork fat on them

you sick fuck

>mosque
theres your problem

go fuck yourself

based