To all the Indians that browse Jow Forums

don't get discouraged you are not inferior then anyone else
Your country has the potential for greatness and one day you might reach it if you get your together

Attached: 1532862213157.png (275x183, 1K)

indian fecal should composte on indian surface so we can grow tomatoes and potatoes there

They should stop being disgusting polytheists.

martian

lmao indians hate pakis more than anyone else

yeah they hate us they have a tendency to be kinda assholes on the internet but still their just words and memes

based and redpilled

hugs

Congratulations on the new PM

Any Indians here?

Attached: 1527350491097.jpg (500x596, 40K)

sarcasm?

he is religious nuts

This. Praying to an elephant can't save you from the fires of hell

>you are not inferior then anyone

>dat english grammah

lol kek lmao

if i were born an indian i would have hanged myself with the umbilical cord
just imagine living like this fucking hell

Attached: India_Filth_garbage_street-1.jpg (800x601, 102K)

Attached: 45DE9E83-553D-4EBB-9F67-433D68F5FD27.jpg (674x944, 208K)

I was hopeful when he was campaigning a few years ago. It's rather unfortunate that there can be no government without the military's approval and support.

The Danes just being Danes

Why do they do this to their children?

Attached: Lion-dissection.jpg (968x681, 118K)

Child abuse in Europe

Attached: Danes2.jpg (931x513, 113K)

Indians smell as bad as sewage

I believe he will lessen the army influence

Shut the fuck up mongoloid. You smell like rotten goatmilk

Christcucks literally worship three gods at the same time and make up all kinds of ridiculous explanations to justify it.

he is a Muslim. he's Middle Eastern

"country"

there's literally not a single country where women find Indian men exotic or appealing

Muslims worship a huge rock and live their lifes according to teachings of a mentally ill pedophile. So not much better.

You people need to stop the hang ups on ethnicity and skin tone, South Asians especially. What women find physically attractive is bone structure, frame and height, (which tbf is most common in Northern European men, but not impossible to find in every ethnicity) facial features and skin tone are secondary if not tertiary.

fair enough. abolish all religions is what I say
look man, I was just commenting on the absurdity of the comic. it's really cringy when you realise that Indian men don't really come to mind when you think of attractive men from foreign countries. I'm not saying Indian men are unattractive. I've seen plenty of attractive desi dudes. it's just when you hear "Indian man", a handsome hunk isn't what comes to mind

the reason Indian men are especially seen as unattractive, is partly societal and partly your own fault. By societal I mean things such as the fact there has been no South Asian male considered to be a sex symbol (except maybe half caste Zayn Malik) or any sort of Indian originated sub culture seen as cool or hip, contrasted with East Asian men who were similarly seen as unattractive as a whole for a very long time, but now due to thinks such as the popularity of K Pop is changing at least in some sections. This at the very least could change who knows.

And by what I mean by your own fault I'd, I don't have to explain the stereotypes and memes about Indian men and "open bob and vagene" do I.

TheTrinity comes from Platonism, I suggest reading up on. The 3 parts = substances of God.

Let's hope that's the case

>prays to a jew god instead

>india
>getting their shit together

Attached: poo.png (500x576, 172K)

I agree with you. especially on the societal part of things. we're never really sexualised in mainstream culture and the general idea of the average Indian man tends to align with the awkward/nerd persona. and the engineers and STEM dudes we seem to pump out doesn't really do much to help that stereotype
re: our own fault
it's because we're conservative. India is sexually repressed and anything sex-related is shunned and never talked about in open (for the most part). this is fucking damaging and the "opan bob" shit is those sexually frustrated cunts finding an outlet without the consequences of being a sexual being in >our society
it's a sad state of affairs desu

Man, I don't even care anymore. Fuck this stupid website. We are all God's children.

Polytheists is a natural believe