In the future once humans have destroyed earth we will all be living in space

I will live in the colony of Space-Sweden, on a very cold planet. I think Finland will settle the planet next to us. Which planet will your nation settle? Which nations do you think your country will border?

youtube.com/watch?v=wOMwO5T3yT4

Attached: Polaris.jpg (640x503, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1pw-oJLbA
youtube.com/watch?v=6RO7K4W-c9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be cool if we actually met aliens too. I wonder if we would be friends or foes with them?

I wouldn't even mind having an alien gf as long as she was cute and nice to me.

Looks comfy.

I would also like to live on a planet that wasn't TOO cold nor too warm.

Yes. Do you want to discuss space colonization with me user? I think that it would be excellent if we could find a planet with a similar climate to Scandinavia. It could be called Yggdrassil or something.

>the thread where some guy just posted an image of a black dick gets a bunch replies
>my thread only gets one reply , the rest is me
great...

Attached: 5xt45t.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Well that's fine. I'll go to space myself and none of you other dummies will get to come with me.

Foes, most likely.

Jow Forums sucks nobody wants serious discussion

But we could be their friends too

space ikea

Brits will probably have the biggest colony except for Americans. Neo-Britannia or something like that

neocastle

Attached: neo-newcastle_2.jpg (1000x541, 116K)

Do you think Brits will colonize other planets?

mummy

Attached: IMG_20180729_043826.jpg (1080x1349, 147K)

Attached: 4766d0f3affb4069b4b31175f84240e9.jpg (640x1142, 108K)

This has nothing to do with space!

fucking poo niggers

Attached: gJvP2DV.jpg (800x500, 26K)

alri

will rapefugees still own sweden in space?

What do you mean? Do you think there will be an Irish planet called Neo-Galway?

Attached: uvccim8spn611.jpg (1024x710, 387K)

Yes, Americans will have a big colony. Perhaps a warlike one, you never know.

I don't know

What are you doing these have nothing to do with space!

>kill yourself with immigration
>guys, will I own mercury or mars???

how do you even buy yourself any kind of future?

We'll just establish an outpost on all your planets.

Americans will have the biggest and most worthwhile one and UK will be trying to be part of it or something. China will have a big one as well but it will collapse die to overpopulation. russia will get a really shitty colony but will try and convince everyone that theirs is the best

I would create Orthodox Theocracy on a planet named Colchis.

Attached: smug.jpg (1041x638, 257K)

I don't know I would just like a nice comfy snowy planet to live on. Maybe Poles would visit to clean toilets :)

that's okay with me

Attached: snowy-mountains,-planets,-stars-220100.jpg (2560x1600, 568K)

the rich will always escape

What climate would your planet have? Any cute girls?

Good know. Because it wasn't a question.

doing a poo

We will beat you in space war if you try to bully us.

stop posting this in my thread!!!!

We will settle dune and sell Spice.

*Good to know

Attached: William_III_Reviewing_the_Dutch_Fleet_in_1691.jpg (1451x542, 189K)

Attached: 501fcc5a7225df1c5461553da4029cc1.jpg (800x1232, 121K)

We are allied with everyone, Space-Sweden. And you are our best buddies as well.

What kind of climate do you think the German planet will have? Will Germans in space be warlike or peaceful? Will they have cute girls

Can you stop!!

BTFO

Attached: dutchcickls.png (352x917, 162K)

Attached: punk.jpg (2165x2224, 1.68M)

I would like our space armada to invade other planets, perhaps Norway's planet if they have one. I would take a Norwegian slave that I would beat up when I'm feeling sad

Attached: sea.png (300x250, 28K)

Based

The sandy planet from the book "Dune" describes it perfectly lol.

Will live on the space port of Milton Keynes

Attached: sci-fi-science-futuristic-spaceport-spaceships-spacecraft-pics-173242.jpg (800x500, 174K)

you have to stop posting these it's a thread for discussion about space!

Would it be comfy or dangerous?

what would happen if women wore no clothes on your planet

Just try it, Sw*Doid

Attached: 1531033780563.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

t. country that got conquered by the Netherlands

It';ll be both

It's nothing personal this takes place in space it's a hypothetical scenario. I would beat my Norwegian slave not daily, but at least weekly. If there was oil on your planet I would like us to take it

Attached: kunggroda.jpg (250x236, 9K)

I will beat her in the face if you don't stop!

Okay but what will your proffession be? For me, I would be a hunter on this cold planet or perhaps a farmer. If we invaded Norway's planet I would be a hunter of Norwegians, and they would be my prey

>conquered by the Netherlands
erm sweaty WE ARE those anglosaxons

you aren't

>what would happen if women wore no clothes on your planet
Well there's probably no one or nothing to see her not wearing clothes. Just some desert hillybillies who ride giant earthworms and believe that some sorta messiah is gonna come and turn their home planet into a watery and lush planet.

>Space-Sweden
No

Attached: kot-kosmonavt.jpg (800x600, 268K)

Attached: 1529950965683.jpg (557x589, 49K)

In space I would have at least one gf.

>The Glorious Revolution, also called the Revolution of 1688, was the overthrow of King James II of England (James VII of Scotland) by a union of English Parliamentarians with the Dutch stadtholder William III, Prince of Orange, who was James's nephew and son-in-law. William's successful invasion of England with a Dutch fleet and army led to his ascension to the throne
>William's fleet, which with about 40,000 men aboard was roughly twice the size of the Spanish Armada – and assembled in a tenth of the time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution

I wanna dig into the moon.
Or into asteroids and then militarize the asteroids.

In space I would have at least one [spoiler]bf[/spoiler]

This thread is about space. You can discuss space wars but not earth wars. I will go to war against Norway's planet if they have one and it is sad but we could not leave many survivors

reporting you to the crown prince

Sorry, but Finland will settle the same planet as Hungary and Italy. We've had enough of you Swedish lot.

Just wait for space vikings.

ahahaha you mug

Fuck.

Speak for yourself. I'm moving with my Swedish masters

What kind of music will people listen to in space?

noise

That's okay you don't have to be our neighbours if you don't want to.

Finns can live on the Swedish planet if they want to. We could have space ships that were light and fast and call them Hakkapelitta

Probably electronic sounding music but maybe also classic music. It depends on the culture of your planet.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=BQ1pw-oJLbA

>Living in a planet
>Not living in a collection of ship-states that surf the deep of space picking up raw materials.

Pleb.

You forgot to put Kaj-Görän in the name field cucklet

King James was English not a dutch subhuman

The Spanish space armada would probably be very powerful. I would like Spanish space colonel gf who could teach me discipline

The problem is that humans are not really made to survive travelling to other planets. Even a trip to Mars is extremly problematic, let alone a trip to a place where humans actually had a chance to survive.

hehe do you think there will be Fenno-Swedes in space user?

he was dutch

We will build AI capable of efficient space travel and allow them to continue the human race in a way we can't

Isn't there any way to overcome this? What do you think Hans?

Finnish astronaut Timothy Kopra from Texas has a Karelian father and German mother. Finland-Swedes lost the spacerace already.

Water, lots of water as shielding.

This and Estonia of course. Our planet will be the best.

No. I want it to be humans doing it. What is the point if it's not humans? I would like an AI gf though

Estonians will be Finnished in 20 years if you know what I mean

Humans are worthless in comparison to the potential perfection of artificial intelligence

hmm how do you mean? I don't understand

I will live as a lonely hunter on my cold planet. You don't have to live on my planet if you don't want to.

Lots of shielding as this user saidAnd maybe some genetic engieneering could solve some of the issues, making people genetically more resistent to radiation would be a priority. However, there is still a permanent problem which is gravity, Our body cannot function in a zero gravity environment.

;);) I know what you mean ;);)

You will live as a faggot sissy boy under your Finnish master, sissy slut

Couldn't AAS and/or growth hormone be administered to prevent bone loss? I would want to go to war with Norwegians out of neccessity it's nothing personal against Norwegians.

I think outer space would be a cold dark abyss where humans would feel so small and insignifcant that not even death could take away the depression it would give us, but my cold comfy planet would be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RO7K4W-c9g

Nothing created by imperfection can be perfect. Moreover, Perfection is a subjective concept, It depends on the individual.

No, I don't want to do that because I am not gay. If someone else tries to come to my planet I might tame the giant ice beasts that live there and use them to kill the invaders.

Don't bully me. How would you even find me in the icy wastes of my planet? You wouldn't.

Attached: Arctic-Planet.jpg (1600x1000, 281K)

What if the AI becomes more intelligent than humans? Then they will probably destroy us. On my planet I would forbid AI. Except for AI gfs

Then you'd have to atleast give us Volvo space shuttles in return. Also, I too would have a slave, a swedish slave that I would beat DAILY.

Hahaha, this is the age of space exploration, do you seriously I couldn't destroy your ice beasts why my mega death rays? And do you think I wouldn't have a planet-scanner that could discover your location in an instant?

I would easily find you. I would make you drink my cum and I would breed your tight asshole. Then I would destroy your planet and take you to mine with me. Then you'll wear a maid outfit and you will be my little slut bitch

We will be space-slaves living on space stations growing deformed due to the lack of gravity.

>Couldn't AAS and/or growth hormone be administered to prevent bone loss?

It could help but It does not solve the problem. Anyways, technically We could create "gravity" by spinning the ship.

>I think outer space would be a cold dark abyss where humans would feel so small and insignifcant that not even death could take away the depression it would give us, but my cold comfy planet would be nice.

It does not have to be depressing, Although why would you colonize a planet with all the inconviniences of gravity etc that are hardly changeable when You can live in an artificial environment that recreates the perfect conditions for human life?

No. I'm not wearing a maid outfit it would be humiliating. You will have to kill me because if you don't, I will kill you with my ray gun when you least expect it. And that's just IF you even manage to find me on my ice planet ( which you won't).

You could be my friend in space if you promised not to do any stupid things like Norwegians do. For example you can't make any noise when we ambush finns. But you don't have to be my friend unless you want to.

I want the AI to be smarter than humans. I want to make AI that ends the human race and continues independently. The human race is a plague that needs to be ended