Do Americans really get kicked out of their family homes the moment they hit 18?

do Americans really get kicked out of their family homes the moment they hit 18?

Attached: teef.png (240x232, 51K)

It seems like a mostly southern and midwest phenomenon.

Americans are piss poor. They can't sustain themselves unless they are less than two per household

some do. others are pressured to leave through other mechanisms.

for example, my parents tried to charge me $800 rent while simultaneously saying i wasn't allowed to bring my gf over, so I told them to have fun finding a new tenant

that was 8 years ago lol

Mostly a poor people thing, which is ironic, because it increases the odds of that family remaining poor for further generations.

Idk, but i have this for you.

Attached: e8584bf021901ed0.png (1280x1280, 243K)

My parents kicked me out at 18 and they make good money

What is wrong with Southern Europeans?

housing is expensive, incomes are low. italy has 60m people

More like what is wrong with northern europeans?

religion, dumb traditions, poverty, supertitions and corruption

they are the last bastion of family values

Usually. My parents were so emotionally abusive I fled to live with a friend at 17. When I came back at 20 they wanted to charge me rent. Not even cheap token rent, I mean a lot of rent, I could have gotten my own fucking place that wasn't in a ghetto shithole dump full of raging assholes level rent. I didn't pay that shit. I didn't even have a job because I was attending college. So I went away to college the next semester and got a dorm there, which put me heavily into debt. It did solve my problem as I haven't needed to live with my parents since. Now they say they "miss me" and want me to "come home". I moved to the other side of the country and have plans to move overseas.
Parents here are generally shitbags. More families are broken than not. I don't know why, probably the culture is just poison with no family values or concept of an estate. Everyone is on their own.
Hell, my parents tried to kick me out at least every other month since I was 11. I wasn't even a bad kid, worst I did was be a bit lazy and need prodding to go wash the dishes. I mean sue me, normal kid shit you know?

dumb poor smelly southrons

Not mine.

that's they way it should be

Sounds awful, you should come here and be my gf

Kids need to be kicked out early or else they will never face hardships in life, they need to struggle a bit to build character.
The US is even better, because with no safety nets and nanny state the kids literally only have 2 options, work or die.

yeah fuck that, im really glad that no matter if shit hits the fan I'll always be able to move in with my mum without needing to worry about shit

this but unironically, my parents should have kicked my ass out

Attached: 1468364300287.jpg (487x432, 12K)

it's risen across the board.
remember when a chart liek this said like 16-18 for scandies

Macar asa este in Romania :DD

makes sense though. Way higher cost of living and worse job market

The white ones I suppose

Mine let me stick around a bit past 18 but I had to be working AND going to school. Boomers CANNOT tolerate slackers IMO

meanwhile boomers had literally everything given to them in life

White Americans really hate everyone who isn't them. They treat their spouses and children like shit even.

she had to work and go to school too, although in an era were a summer job would pay for it all/most of it. It was this ethos they seem to have that if you are not tirelessly working then you are useless, some kind of leftover peasant mentality where leisure of any kind is frowned upon.

right, nearly everything in life back then was reasonably priced and life-sustaining jobs weren't too hard to get

I told my parents to fuck right off, got a ghetto apartment, and hawked the spare rooms to two roommates. i cut all of my expenses out that aren't rent and white bread lol

Pft. I'd sooner live in a car than with my parents again.
The problem is that parents don't teach their kids how to get jobs or encourage them in any way to gain skills, education, etc. But then expect them to magically be able to support themselves at 18, even if they get turned down from fucking McDonalds. Now if you helped your kid understand work and finance, and help him get a job at 16 and work up in it, maybe I could see it. Maybe. But a kid doesn't learn on his own how to get a job, you know. Parents here are lazy, they want results with no work, they want their kid to be a doctor or lawyer making 500k from age 18, when they never took steps to educate, guide, or advise the kid, and it's impossible to do anyway because building a career takes time.
I managed to save myself but a lot of people end up in drugs, tied to an abusive boyfriend, working dead end jobs in absolute poverty, or sucking welfare.
See above you stupid frozen ballsucker.

maybe main reason is very high youth unemployment rate.

Nope, but it is extremely frowned upon to live with parents after highschool. You only do it as a last resort.

Attached: Estudar.jpg (1024x679, 35K)

oh shit, how did this end up being a reply? I was going to create a /luso/ thread ... I guess i clicked wrong

Well I started living on my own at 16

Which doesn't mean their parents aren't still paying for them.

man youre a whiney fuck.

how about you take some responsibility for your life? every comment youve made has been an excuse.

improve yourself or kill yourself.

Behold, the American family man.

I've already made it and will retire by 35, I guess you can't read. My point was my parents didn't help me, they threw me into poverty as my starting position in life. I taught myself everything.>I managed to save myself
Did you miss that? Did you not read that? Can you not read?

i came from a dirt poor southern family, enlisted in the marines when i turned 18, got free college, and got a well paying job.

ill let you say whatever you want after this to justify your many failings, but we all know at a certain point, you could have turned it around.

>inb4 fighting for muh joos

i feel that way. my dad esspecially just wants me to make lots of money wage slaving but did nothing to get me to move forward just made occasional degrading remarks that i wasn't like the Asian super kid always at the top of everything. Now im trying to figure out what the fuck to do when theres 20 people per job and society doesn't want you unless you're an incredible person whos smart, has perfect social skills, is an incredible communicator, has been an active part of the community for their whole life, has worked since 14 and has immaculate grooming and perfect communication.

I was conscripted at 19 and left home.

When I got back a year later my parents charged me rent. I stayed there for a couple of months until I found my own place. I now live 4 hours away, and I talk to them on the phone once every other month. They don’t even remember my birthday.

Fuck them.

Not only can southern retard not read, he can't even check flags. And he's a welfare receiver.
Feels bad man. I had a long visit to the school of hard knocks and did it all on my own, parents never helped me with shit, did everything they could to fuck me over. It's hard to win a race when your starting position is a mile behind everyone from a decent home.
The problem with poverty isn't the poverty, it's the fucktard parents, poverty is just a symptom of the real problem. If I had been taught, raised well, encouraged to start working at 16 (I had a job offered to me about 15-16 but didn't take it because I didn't see the benefit and was scared. My parents could have said, hey user, earning money is great, you will set yourself on a great headstart path for life and manage to save enough money to say, travel during summer/college breaks, or do other things you want, and you'll get references to get better jobs in the future, and get a huge headstart and advantage over everyone else. They didn't. Didn't say shit either way about it.) I would have been a lot better off and wouldn't have had to go through some of the shit I did.
Did they? No. Too busy being self absorbed pieces of shit. Why bother making a kid if you aren't gonna raise it?
Anyway, again, since that other retard is illiterate, probably from the shellshock making him mentally retarded in his tour of killing browns for our jew overlords, I've made it, now. After years of struggle, that could have been avoided if I had a decent home life. I'm the exception to the rule. Most people who come from poverty stay in poverty unless they're truly exceptional and can teach themselves how to succeed in life, which is like some kid sitting around too poor to own a physics book so he writes his own and comes up with the theory of gravity and three laws of motion on his own.
Now, if you take that kid and actually give him a physics book, he'd be coming up with quantum mechanics by that age.

>i'm a muhrine

no jobs you dum dum, at least jobs that can pay the rent

Attached: 6A2AEBC6-6201-4F6D-A70A-51C809A18177.jpg (485x769, 73K)

Mine said I can live at home as long as I want.

No, didn't anybody tell you the last 20 times you started this thread?

>mfw the meme about northern Euros getting kicked out is not a meme but reality

shit, man. That is fucked up, why do you guys have such a bad relationships with your family? the family is all that matters, you should even be ready to kill for your family.

>t. gypsy

>implying you cant do both
i know plenty of people who live with their parents, kids and gfs in the same house

>gypos
>en 4chanclas

Nah, pero vamos que esta cultura ultra-individualista es lo que estamos importando aquí, para bien o para mal.