It's illegal to perform paternity test in France

>It's illegal to perform paternity test in France

Attached: 1523406658344.png (513x1117, 934K)

It's a nation of cucks

t. less relevant than france

imagine living in a such beta cunt that your countrymen NEED paternity test in their lives

Attached: grenouille raciste.jpg (975x600, 37K)

based and redpilled
pic related my wife and his boyfriend

Attached: 1531037585414.jpg (477x527, 123K)

now this is coping

Attached: 1523404739233.jpg (480x372, 15K)

Sign says "don't leave thrash here"

cringe

You have to ask for in court.
Genetical testing is forbidden too, but as for many things illegal here we just have to go outside the frontier,

Attached: british paternity study.png (893x611, 88K)

Fuck w*men

What if it's obviously not your kid (say both husband and wife were white and kid was brown) how would that work? Would you still have to pay alimony?

France is the worst country in Europe.

>Implying men aren't to blame aswell for sleeping with people who are already married

why is the bull always dark skinned???

>implying the men knew
>implying the women didn't initiate the relationship

You file a complaint, a judge will order a paternity test then.

it's illegale because private companies who propose those services aren't trustable

I'm French fanboy, but this is ridiculous law

I met a girl on tinder. I didn't know she wasn't single until some little guy started yelling at me at her apartment.

if you think this is ridiculous
france isn't allowed to collect ethnicity demographic statistics

the worst is even if you make test and its not yours you are still legaly responsable for the child and have to pay. HAHAHAHAHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what is funny is that there are sharia courts in England

t. w*man

>tinder
Hope you enjoy your genital warts

i live in australia lad
but i love france

>fucking random bitches without condom
Nasty

we didn't fug, but she probably gave me mouth herpes.

>he thinks condoms are 100% protection against all forms of known sexually transmitted diseases
user....please

you're nasty.

Not true though, only if you accept to raise him by staying with the mother.

what is funny is that nobody knows what's going on in australia because nobody cares

why are you being mean
i said i liked france

Attached: 1531758088414.png (656x755, 39K)

because this is the purpose of this board

if you discoverd late that it's not biologically yours but has recognize the child when he was born, you are fucked you are responsable of the child even if its not your blood.

Humans are all 99% the same genetically. It makes a very marginal difference if your son is fathered by Mamadou the Senegambian or you.

What's the given reason for this ?

99.5%*
humans and chimpanzee genomes are 98.5% same by the way

cope harder my baguette eating faggot

NVS

>Hope you enjoy your genital warts
You do know most sexually active people who haven't been vaccinated have at some point had or have hpv and it often doesn't develop warts and goes away.

>>fucking random bitches without condom
>Nasty
Condom isn't that effective for things like hpv and some skin to skin spread STIs.

So what? Why does it even matter who the so-called biological father of a child is? It's literally just a few drops of sperm.
If your gf/wife cheats on you it's entirely your fault because being sexually satisfied is absolutely required for your overall mental and physical health. If you can't give her that she has no other choice but to ask other men to help her with that. If anything SHE is the victime in such case.

it is the same in the US. the judge's primary responsibility is the child's well being. if the biological father is broke or missing they will make the cuck pay

>It's literally just a few drops of sperm.
How can someone be such a massive fucking brainlet, holy shit.

Attached: 1532766180007.jpg (990x500, 82K)

i expected a german flag

that makes sense. but the child's life is still ruined. it is basically divorce. the damage has been done.

How many bastard kids you make is what measures your value as a man. That has never changed since Roman Empire adopted Christianity to brainwash men to think that raising "wonderkids" is somehow honorable.

Sure it is bad, but only normies are concerned so whatever.

if she wants other dicks, she very well break up, there is no reason to fool her bf

Proof

If a bastard kid is on the way she is probably afraid of becoming a single mother if she breaks up.

i know, that's the why of cheating, still it doesn't make the action moral.

It could be moral, if the consequences of not lying about it would be worse.

marriage is a situation of morals, where said morals are superior to the consequences. Because int heory marriage/ relationships are bond by love and that alone justifies the action, if and action isn't done by love it isn't moral (int he matter of relationships)

Love is very unreliable and makes people do stupid things almost all the time. Almost like alcohol and other drugs. It is not stable to build society around it.

We should instead build society to minimize the damage that love causes when it fucks up. Because it apparently does, over and over.

Tatar "bro", you're such an amateur

>Love is very unreliable and makes people do stupid things almost all the time. Almost like alcohol and other drugs. It is not stable to build society around it.

I have to agree with you, love is the curse of the human race, it's the ultimate sin, yet, it's what defines us, it's what allows us to have compassion , mercy and charity. But i wasn't talking in creating a society based on love, i was only talking about relationships, of corse you can't create a society based on love, love is unpredictable, it's special, so special in fact that we reserve it only to those who are close o us and that we understand, and since understanding and having a close bond to everyone in a society is impossible, showing love to everyone is impossible so a society based on love is a fairy tale. But, we can't forget the role love has on society, it's what helps it grow, with mariages and relationships a society grows in numbers, but again, love alone isn't enough to build a functioning society.
Also pic kinda related, that's what our liberal love brings.

Attached: 1530274015451.jpg (573x800, 157K)

If you're such a cuck that you need to do a paternity test then you need to rethink your life.

>huur if youre such a fag you get cancer you should just blame yourself

How is being a cuck and having cancer related at all?

>being a biological father is a social construct. We must remove it for the good of the nation, we don't want to pay taxes for the bastards, let the cucks do it

I'm not even kidding.
I'm wondering, if the baby is black as coal, do the judges still play the fool?

Both can happen without your input. Every relation has rough spots and if some cunt cheats why shouldnt there be a backup solution?

Damn, you got 4 (You)s for this weak bait. This entire board is so dumb desu.

So if you get a black baby and divorce, you still have to pay to the mother?