Is it true that American will defend even the most obvious flaw of his country ?

Is it true that American will defend even the most obvious flaw of his country ?

Attached: liimopjvabk2u6tis7gb.gif (636x477, 1.04M)

no

No.

yes

yes

No we are actually very whiny on both sides

Americans will always argue and embarrass themselves on the internet, regardless of whether they actually believe what they're arguing for or not.

you mean President D. Trump?

We argue about those things internally but will often defend literally anything about the US if a foreigner is the one criticizing it.

No.

no, maybe in the 80s when there was no internet and the rest of the world was a commie infested shithole

Yes, absolutely. There are still countless Trump supporters in the country despite all the shit Trump has done so far. They're always saying they're the richest as well but never mention the inequality between the people. The average American is not that rich at all and the upper class has no clue what the average person lives like. And they always try to justify their invasion of other countries

This sounds right

No, we have self criticism unlike most europoors. For example we should have never given niggers rights

Of course, why wouldn't we defend perfection. Take notes russia.

America has very little self-criticism, like people defend the invasion of other countries by the US military to death, people defend Trump to death, you people chant ''USA!'' and literally claim you're number 1, etc. Europeans do not honour their politicians as if they are celebrities

this

Not every American acts like that, in fact most don't.

If real flaws backed up by real facts then no.
but Jow Forums memes passed as "flaws" by low IQ retards? that triggers me 2bh. not because i defend america (i am not american) but because i hate stupidity.

>implying we have flaws

Attached: 1532785167337.png (1280x720, 513K)

Self criticism is a commie thing
See: libtard celebrities from Hollywood (aka Sodom and Gomorrah) who hate america and freedom

Do you live in an other reality. Go to plebbit and you'll find most Americans are not like that

see, this is a perfect example of stupidity of Jow Forums posters. all americans support trump?

We have no flaws retard

well you are talking about foreigners on /int./ not real people itt.
that's because they are not interested in actual discussion. they just want to post some memes because they have folders full of them and that's their only entertainment.

Are Europeans this retarded?

cringe

Everyone does that

This being said, why do americans put their shoes in the fridge?

yeah, but people get really upset when we do it

To cool off our feet

Every country that hates America is a commie shithole, so no surprise there

be serious please. this is a serious board.

but we literally are the best country? not necessarily best for everyone in it, but best overall

I don't mind americans putting their shoes in the fridge, I just think it's unsanitary

You don't put your shoes in the food fridge silly

Do you put them in plastic bags at least?
I heard that's not the case for all americans

To keep them cold, of course.

What does this mean though, you can claim to have the highest gdp, but not per capita, not the highest standard if living either, not the freest either. What will you tout when china inevitably surpasses you in gdp?

That we aren’t a commie hellhole with no rights maybe?

But plenty of other countries aren’t either.

Just about every country that hates America is/was a commie shitholeZ

>not the freest
That's where you're wrong. We're not as free as we were 25-50 years ago but still more so than any other place in the world and especially the bureaucratic hellhole that is your non-country.

No most Americans have a separate fridge in the garage or basement that we don't put food in so there is no issue of contamination

The Netherlands is more free for example.

No it isn't, their gun laws are too strict and they import too many shitskins

Those are weird metrics for freedom. Anyway, you rank lower in metrics of personal freedom, which include freedom of speech, freedom of religion, individual economic choice, freedom of association, freedom of assembly, violence and crimes, freedom of movement, together I’d say they would make up for your grievances, regardless if these grievances are substantiated.

we are by far the wealthiest nation on earth

Attached: Screenshot_20180729-122750_Chrome.jpg (1439x2468, 699K)

Did you even read his post?

Attached: 323231.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Yes, did you? China may have a larger GDP but they arent nearly as wealthy.

That just means you’re a storage facility for money. Fort Knox has a lot of value in it, but it’s not exactly a place I really want to hang out at.