Why are they all so horrendously ugly?

Why are they all so horrendously ugly?
Why do they all smell like rancid shit?
Why is their country full of rape, murder and public defecation?
Worst of all, why are they breeding like rats and flowing endlessly into real countries populated by real humans?

Are Indians Gods mistake? I couldn't imagine a more grotesque and disgusting people than the swarm of inhuman filth that is pouring out of India right now. It's like they were designed in a lab to be as offensive to human sensory organs as possible. I hate Indians so goddamn much. We should nuke that pile of manure before we succumb to the brown tide.

Attached: shitstainbuttistan.jpg (808x538, 27K)

Is this thread a regular now?

Surrey or Bampton?

Fuck off OP. Indians are awesome people

Damn, does Paolo Dorati has a Canadian cousin as well as a Danish one?

Nice try, Currycell.

Abo genes

This is unfortunetely true

World will be better place without indians, what they created from their land is just ecological catastrophe

Never met a nice Indian, but I'm sure there must be a few out there

did you lost your job

>Bulgaria

India is currently industrialising at a rapid rate, after it is done the ecological situation it should get better. Also, only major cities have the problem, if you go to rural regions it’s actually quite nice.

Shadily XD.
Interesting saying that living in France.

It seems so

t. Gyppo

He's right. Indians smell like shit mixed with rancid curry.

describe "nice"? i imagine it is grossly underdeveloped, problems with running water and sewage etc, and the scenery isn't any good either.

Based leaf!

Lets make this a daily general.

Are there even Indians in France?

Attached: 1532803079284[1].webm (640x316, 1000K)

Agreed
Indians should at least be balkanized to keep them at war with each other and let the actual ones that's able to lead a huge cunt lead India

>India: exists
>Faggots like OP REEEEEE

Stay salty.

It does actually pain my hears that so ugly, low IQ and polytheist people like you still exist.

Sounds like you have mental issues. No sane person spends his days being obsessed with a country like this.

Attached: 1496098976890.jpg (399x388, 101K)

I'm right here, op isn't me. I agree with op though indians are subhuman.

I literally hate you poos and want you to die screaming in pain.

You can wish for whatever you want all day, but you are just a powerless loser who can't do a damn thing. Keep whining.

stop posting pictures of your penis on Jow Forums

India is going to be the next superpower.
Deal with it.

who cares at least he's not a pajeet, there's nothing worse on this planet than being paki/indian/bengali/desi basically other than being our abbo ancestors

>hating on polythiests
we litteraly dindu nuffin

Attached: 1515882541429.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Being an Indian has never hampered me, my friends or my relatives. Not the country's fault that you can't achieve anything.

Nope, you can get clean water and there is a sewage system. I don’t know what you mean by bad scenery, it’s lit.

because you're a blue pilled cuck living in india

I really wish Dorito was here, then we would have the trinity of Autism

Would rather be "bluepilled"(whatever that is) and successful than whatever the fuck you are.

Attached: 1502281282925.png (225x225, 7K)

I've met one curry eater and he smelled of old sweat

>successful
kek come to the west and then talk about success, girls abhor indian men

They're everywhere; like locusts.

You have some really low tier goals if talking to girls is your criteria for success. I made a mistake by initiating this conversation. You aren't worthy of my time.

Agree

I like India, fuck off, they are kinda weird, making lots of bad movies and like to shit on the streets and throw garbage everywhere, but i like the food and other cultural stuff

Attached: E01F17A4-9A5B-4C57-9A42-2C0944FEE46A.jpg (1016x1280, 156K)

Well, at least it'll be a superpower in 2 years.

Attached: 56f3a13710571eb820d8fb72_750xNxurban-poverty-in-india-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IhGF4kHuaE.jpg (750x261, 60K)

Its not about being Indian women just dont like incels

Attached: 1514586059586.png (540x960, 560K)

After a lifetime of meeting irrationally angry, asshole-ish Indians, I once met an Indian I thought was nice and it turns out he was from Bangladesh lol
Then I met another one but his last name is Patil and as I understand it, they’re the only nice ones

pajeet you know what I say is true, indians are univerally considered to be subhumans, to make it worse, women hate us as well

anyone can post exceptions and cherry pick

There is nothing I want more than the total destruction of Saudi Arabia, India, California, New York and Israel.

You forgot Africa and China.

I like new york, its the only interesting city in Merica

Why are Pakis so much cleaner and nicer than Indians despite being of the same stock?

>muh cherry picking

Attached: 1514586197686.png (540x960, 588K)

>indians are univerally considered to be subhumans, to make it worse, women hate us as well
Why should I care?

LA is pretty nice too if you remove all the people; lots of mountains and beaches.

Attached: 1514589072420.jpg (715x715, 106K)

I actually think having many gods makes for interesting stories.
What can a single god do, masturbate?
That's why monotheistic gods are such a pain in the ass.

Attached: roman-gods.jpg (768x485, 47K)

Attached: 1514586338844.png (540x960, 387K)

this is like the AMWF spammer on reddit and other places

pathetic, poojeet subhuman

La is only a good residential choice and only because its much warmer and has a coast

Attached: 1514587526176.jpg (744x744, 81K)

African and China are not genocidal maniacs.

cope, women just dont love incels.

Attached: 1490986128351.jpg (1080x1080, 294K)

coping hard bro, not a good look, I even mog all these guys

How?

A genocide occurs in Africa every single decade and there population is skyrocketing and leaking into other continents.

China has been committing genocide against Tibetans, Uyghurs, Manchus, etc. and It's population is also leaking into other countries.

Attached: 1514586111187.png (540x960, 364K)

Russian and eastern slavic girls in general love such guys a lot.

yet here you are you incel. They all have white gf's and you you're here being a bitter virgin

Attached: main-qimg-288aa672417fd727ddcec7453703617c-c.jpg (722x1280, 147K)

Right guys I’m moving to Russia

>There is nothing I want more than the total destruction of Saudi Arabia, India, California, New York and Israel.
>African and China are not genocidal maniacs.
Not everyone can be nice like you, Ahmed.

they look cute and happy so I'm glad for them

india hate is the most forced meme on this entire website, just stop

Attached: 1530223294147.jpg (572x621, 104K)

there's a pakistani that keeps posting pics of his 3cm dick.

It's annoying.

holy shit link?

reverse search shows most of these are just images of indian sex tourists in eastern europe lmfao

drop your pants and look at a mirror, indians have the smallest dicks in the world

And? They got laid, thats more than what you can say for yourself incel

>reverse search
I remeber these are all from britian, nice try copecel

subhumans, you would be incel in the west like 99% of pakis and indians here are

also you post poo men with eastern european whores, the reverse of desi girls with white guys happens so much that your tiny little paki head would explode if you came here and saw it with your own eyes

lol speak for yourself, half the people I know in America have either hispanic or asian gf's. What's even the point of projecting your inceldom?

we both know you are lying.

Last time I checked they weren't incels so no, although that I have to say they did not look poo tier

Attached: 1503364568361.jpg (711x273, 45K)

they are exceptions to the norm man, come to canada you'll get blackpilled instantly

Fucking hell we almost have the full squad

i don’t hate indians, but seriously, why are they so fucking ugly?

lmao mods btfod ur thread

brown skin, manletism, shit frame, ugly people in general - all of this thanks to dravidian ancestry

the best looking indians/pakis are punjabis and kashmiris, why? because we have the least amount of dravidian admixture

Why do those women make an exception for them then, which they wouldn't make for you?

Is it really that bad though? I know quite a few Indians and I'd say only one of them is unattractive. On the other hand if you're in India I could imagine you get the impression they're generally ugly because there's so fucking many of them and the average person just isn't attractive. Also how would you rationalize it if a woman was to say she finds Indians attractive, would you think it's just a weird fetish or what kind of mental gymnastics would you do to discredit it from being a genuine attraction? I myself am into Indians but I'm a faggot after all so not really like my opinion is of any value in the ''FUCKING WOMEN REEEE'' incel discussion.

Denmark proxy is now changed to Canada