Who are the whitest Muslims?

Chechens? Bosniaks? Tatars? Some other group of people?

Attached: B2B9B063-8538-41F7-A84C-4265CFF505DB.jpg (868x650, 611K)

Western converts.

I don’t know about that but I can tell you about the blackest muslims if you want

Attached: C50B918F-6E41-47F1-B2AA-6F4AA2D605DB.jpg (1012x737, 522K)

Swedish

Attached: 7fc (1).png (680x425, 43K)

They are not based.

They are not an ethnic group

Bosniaks, Albanians, Muslim Bulgarians and Gorani

Prolly Lebanon in all seriousness I’ve met south asians who consider them white

I would say Bosniaks followed by Tatars

Chechens usually have very recognizable face features, at least for me

Bosniaks
Gheg Albanians
North Caucasians (Chechens, Circassians, etc)
Tosk Albanians
Pomaks
Turks

Levantines

And so on

Stop trying to bring swathy people to your side, whitoi**...
Swarthy people are honorary kara bogas

Tatars probably around Turks

Albanians are not white. The ones that I’ve lived with in Germany are tan. I left them out for a reason.

Also the fuck is a Gorani?

Fuck of Lebanon is not white. What is next jews are white?

I would also state that Kurds and Persian people in general can be white af, blue eyes and all

Why is there two types of Albanians and what is a Pomak?

Bosnians for sure. Chechens have some whites but they just look Russian, Bosnians have people that would easily get called "German" here in Brazil.

Dumb

maybe 1 in 10 000 looks like pic related

Attached: 0f1fd431e29c7d0156f0e5b4ee776db9.jpg (480x720, 39K)

That still looks ethnic desu

kek. Bosnians look like Slavs none of them look German. Balkanites are nigger tier here. Just lol st thinking otherwise!

The Albanians I've known were whiter than the Serbs and Greeks I've known. They are unironically the whitest muslims.

Daily reminder

Attached: 5CBE9757-1C7F-4F39-856D-B54E301DAB2C.jpg (1125x1345, 701K)

Oh i forgot to that "German" here in Brazil is a term that we use on people who have light and sharp features.

Any person with light hair and pronounced European features like big straight nose, strong brow ridge or strong jaw is called "German" here.

Kivanc Tatlitug has a Bosnian father and he would be called "German" here in Brazil.

Attached: Kivanc-Tatlitug-.jpg (1024x798, 91K)

Meant for this post.

Yeah. Can confirm. Am muslim

you aren’t

britons, alhamdulillah

None

show me your turkish flag kebab

Hui? Uzbek? Iranian?

If you mean light hair, blue eyes, then - tatars. We are literally half finno ugric, which I don’t t really like desu. Never saw a bosniak in my life, but if they are slavs, they probably are pretty light, though its balkans we are talking about with turkish influence. Caucasian muslims sometimes look light, though most that i’ve seen are all black haired and look darkish

All of it except Somalia. Islam is not dark people religion (christianity)

Attached: 896.png (960x684, 125K)

Aren’t you tatars supposed to be mongols? Seriously what race are you? Also what do you think of Crimea as a Tatar?

>mongols
Ancestors just like most kypchak cuman turks were part of mongol empire, thoughh not necessarily mongols. Mongol-tatar along with tatar are just exonym, so no one really is a mongol or a tatar. Crimean tatars are just as tatars as azeris, kazakhs, which they were called not so long ago (everybody was called tatars)
>Crimea as a Tatar
>Seriously what race are you?
Eurasian. Mix of turkics, finno ugrics and slavics to some extent.
You mean as crimean tatar turf? They lost it, just like volga tatars lost their lands. Kazan tatars were removed from kazan a long time ago though, while crimeans were removed by soviets and replaced with russians, same as with volga germans or kalmyks. Many kalmyks did return though, as far as i know, but many crimeans still live outside of crimea.

Crimean Tatars are more similar to Turks despite being Kipchaks, for reasons I don't know

They are light but have ton of asiatic characteristics, putting bosniaks the first

And bosniaks have turkish, no? Never saw pne in my life, there was a dad’s business partner who had a slavic balkanish name and surname, though i’m not sure what exactly he was

Is this a real question?

Attached: AsimaSefic.jpg (640x640, 58K)