Saudi arabians look more like Pajeets than north african arabs

saudi arabians look more like Pajeets than north african arabs

Attached: 1523537487025.png (2000x2000, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJsgffiMo0U
youtube.com/watch?v=dytfxgrX5qs
harissa.com/news/article/parlez-vous-carthaginois
canaanite.org/dictionary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You look more like shit.

They are polish

>north african
>arabs
unironically no such a thing

North africans are berber and not arab*

FTFY

WE WUZ CARTHAGINIANS AN SHIET

t. person that speaks arabic in his day to day life

american education kek
actually yes carthagian because it was located in tunisia
but not phoenicians because phoenicians are semitc and not that different than arabs meanwhile tunisians are hamitics which is a totally different case

i have never spoken standard arabic in my life
you can say the same thing about senegalese and french you got no point here
there is nothing worse than someone pretending to be a goat fucker lmao

Memes aside, is Carthage a part of Tunisian heritage and national pride? Or does nobody care?

Don't fall for Arabist brainwashing, brother.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 12.33.25 PM.png (597x342, 71K)

well they have important admixture of arabic in lebanon so it's normal to say that i'm arab there even the 'non arab' are semitic like arab it's a different story here
yes many are proud of carthage but it's overrated af i think taking pride in roman tunisia would be better roman carthage was one of the biggest cities and tunisia is one of the countries with most roman monuments

Is your cunt safe for white Americans these days? I've always had the impression that North Africa was cool these days (other than Libya for now) but I've seen Tunisia shaded orange on those travel safety maps.

Someone blew themselves up on a tourist beach there, but no one got injured

For some reason they're also the biggest source of people who leave their country to join ISIS

yes it's safe actually
>Tunisia shaded orange on those travel safety
maybe because what happened 3 years ago (beach shooting) the only non 'safe' areas are western mountains desu

i mean culturally, we kinda are
thanks to the almoravid/almohad, ironically

yes I noticed that, it's a mix of their original semit ancestors + nigs and others things
it's wierd how arabian looks

What happens in the western mountains?

i don't understand what's culturally arab about maghreb other than the religion or some families being conservative (even tho berbers are conservative too)

Moroccans aren't very conservative are they?

some terrorists are hiding there
youtube.com/watch?v=SJsgffiMo0U
youtube.com/watch?v=dytfxgrX5qs

Lies

i think moroccans are the most conservative then algerians and tunisians being the least conservative in the maghreb region

well it's true that the food, the architecture, the mentality, way of life are typically maghrebian today, very different from the arabian peninsula. I felt like a foreigner last time I was there.

I guess the langage is what define arabity, even if the derja isnt really pur arabic, and that we spoke basically the same semitic weird mix since 3000 years

punic/pheonician was basically arab honestly
harissa.com/news/article/parlez-vous-carthaginois
canaanite.org/dictionary/

still, even as a berber, I don't hate the panarabism autism, an united mena is stronger

Tunisian are whitout a doubt the least conservative from my experience, at least the people living in Tunis
My cousin couldn't stop screaming "kuffar" every time, kek, good memories

in general, big cities in the maghreb = liberal, westernized, modern
country side / the rest : conservative

>in general, big cities in the maghreb = liberal, westernized, modern
>country side / the rest : conservative
I guess some things are the same everywhere you go.

we can't even have a maghreb united even tho we share literally the same culture
how can we be united with middle eastern who are marginally different than us
some people think language and religion define your culutre but i don't think so it's important but yet it's like the sacrifice we have to make because at a certain point the arabic culture was more brilliant

All mena look like pajeet

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09-06-12-03.png (720x1280, 716K)

>cringe, the post

Don't even understand why such things are important to americans since they must be accustomed to to many of their own cities which are as safe as Mogadishu

The dichotomy is even more hardcore here, the country side was basically islamists terrorists few years ago (algerian civil war), while the city were very westernized hubs
it was a total clash of civilisation, day and night, different worlds.
the american redneck trump supporter isn't that far away from the new york or cali liberal

Yeah you're probably right.
I'm not really in favor of going full amazigh either, because 1. we all speak darija and it would be pain in the ass to re educate the mass 2. the berber script seems a bit primitive/not suited for advanced education/litterature etc. English/French or even arabic seems better in that point of view.

arabic is pretty useless desu
the only subject we study in arabic here are arabic and philosophy during high school and nothing in arabic during uni
even french is a bit useless and we should change it to english

yeah going full english + derija is the most rational, economically interesting option

but it will take a whole new generation for that to work, from scratch. English profiency is super shit atm
and the north african leaders are too close to france to just remove french

what are you studying ?

I stopped studying science this years (licence + master 1), I work as a freelance artist and do quit some buck

>language
The irish speak english, there are much much less irish speaking their old language than there are north africans speaking berber, and yet they are not english

Berber writing looks p cool.

arr rook the same