Do you think he might be trying to work toward a system where other first worlders can move here more easily?

Do you think he might be trying to work toward a system where other first worlders can move here more easily?

I’d support that except he’s doing everything he can to make this country third world.

Attached: 430CFE71-8023-45EE-9CAE-7D3E5772A611.jpg (750x400, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-44979607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just repeal the civil rights act of 1965. Until that happens usa will brown every year

this
also gas the kikes

>other first worlders
>implying that US can be considered as the first world

Attached: 1511118592.jpg (604x535, 62K)

usa is already third world
niggerization & braziliafication is on the point of no return
rich/ poor white women breed only with niggers / brown chocolates
new wave of americans are mutt with iq 89
who cant even operate manual transmission or change the oil themselves

Attached: 15327346574890.png (1094x892, 928K)

"Merit based immigration" = brown people with degrees

Look at the average NHS doctor if you want to see this in practice. They're all Indian, Pakistani and African. They aren't coming from Australia and Germany.

At this point that would cost us billions of $ in business.

I’m all about border security but the way we have it, few illegals are moving in while no whites are moving in.
And actually we don’t give enough H 1B visas for highly skilled jobs. I support doubling the amount of H1Bs even though most of the people who get it are brown.
So muh racial quotas aside, American immigration sucks ass.

He did say he wanted more norwegian immigrants.
With how absurdly high salaries are for skilled people, it would be easy to brain drain europe.

People from first world nations can become US citizens quickly atm. If a merit based system is introduced, millions of Indians, Chinese and Mexicans will be able to get citizenship.

I’m ok with brown people coming if they have degrees. I think we’d get plenty of whites anyway, for what it’s worth.
If you’re a European with a valuable skill and education you can come here and pay a shitton less taxes and have 8 kids.

why would they be since austria ad germany are far better places to live in

chupa me pau, meu blanco mano de blumenau

Attached: 15316322401162.png (700x392, 570K)

What the Brit said. Canada has a points system yet it's full of island niggers because you probably get points for speaking broken English.

Same situation for America. Isn't enough of an upgrade over first world European countries to be worth the hassle of immigrating too. Lot of Europeans even see the US as backwards compared to where they live.

>"Merit based immigration" =

Less people wanting free shit

If you would stop an unskilled brown person from coming to your country, you’re redpilled.

If you would stop a highly motivated/educated/skilled brown person from immigrating to your country, to occupy a hard-to-fill job that your businesses need, you’re a dumbass.

How to leave fuckin russia?

>I’d support that except he’s doing everything he can to make this country third world.
What do you mean?
He literally stopped muslims and other vermin from coming to the US, he kicks out the illegals and the US economy is doing great.
bbc.com/news/business-44979607

Attached: FT_18.04.20_RefugeeReligion.png (420x497, 15K)

>I’d support that except he’s doing everything he can to make this country third world.

like what?

dumbass, Obama kicked out more immigrants than Trump even trying
he is nothing than a cheap new yourkian businessman
show me his succesful cadillac limos? yes he is just a loser with all that money couldnt even beat poor sa immigrant elon musk

Work immigration is already merit based. They won't even look at you twice unless you have a degree. Our highschool graduates are a year ahead of Americans by default, and I've also learned drafting, digital modelling and the technical principles of metalworking and welding in an apprenticeship for three years, and as far as I know it's all completely worthless in the US.

Also the number of people who are trying to immigrate to the US from other developed countries is already quite high. The question is does America really need them in the first place?

>other first worlders

Attached: ai vittu mitä itkunaurua kaksoispistepisaratdee.jpg (1920x1920, 180K)

No it's not. Also your high school graduates are only a year ahead of people who don't take ap classes.

I’m just glad this dumbass is about to go to prison.
Maybe we’ll get some decent policy instead of twitter rants.

Attached: E8B9E889-F31C-4152-A914-943AEB0B20E1.jpg (750x941, 401K)

Yeah, because of our tech scene we have a lot of highly-skilled jobs that are hard to fill. No one would mind getting more data scientists from europe, and it’s a job that pays really well here. It’s also the hardest job to fill.

Yes, it is. H-2B. There is no mentionworthy work based immigration otherwise. Seasonal agricultural workers don't count because they're not migrating. Immigration is overwhelmingly marriage or family based apart from this.

There alof of people who immigrate here and work in the trades especially poles.

Why doesn't the US government subsidise STEM courses?

But do they immigrate BASED ON work, or do they have family in the US and then work there? Because that's two completely different worlds in terms of immigration.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that whenever he tries to deport a few parasites the media and the democrats start accusing him of literal genocide? Of course he can't do it as freely and easily as Obama did but he is still doing a great job when it comes to illegals despite all the enormous pressure and criticism he recieves from his illegal immigrants-loving opponents.

Most poles open their own firm and then hire other pole relatives from poland
read their livejournal on internets

This. Plus probably more Chinese in the case of America. You just end up importing a new overclass to replace Shlomo and pals instead of an underclass of Mexicans and whatnot.

The pre-65 law was fine.

Attached: 1529159661294.jpg (1516x871, 381K)

>wh*Tes are too dumb to breed
>BLACKs come to country
>omg they are taking over
of course they are you dumb fucking wh*Te shit why are you electing fat old zionist tards instead of breeding properly? you think a fat old zionist retard richie rich who couldnt even run his dads company could fix subhuman wh*Te adaptation problem?
fucking pathethic

As I've said, you can't just hire anyone from abroad. Either they need a degree or they need decades of work experience, and additionally the employer has to demonstrate that he wasn't able to fill the position with an American citizen, and the employer has to front all visum costs. It's not like American employers can just import anyone from anywhere in the world who has two functioning hands.

well then I read how a pole spent 2 weeks in immigrant prison eating outdated cold mcburgers sleeping on the floor because he was invited by pole brother who had construction firm

>flag
Go back to your krokodil, Ivan

Lol sounds funny because "krokodil" literally means "crocodile" in russian.