Will Europe become eventually poor after it's totally invaded by refugees and whites become a minotity?

youtu.be/53dujzDx5hs

Will Europe become eventually poor after it's totally invaded by refugees and whites become a minotity?
That video looks bad...

Attached: spain.jpg (1033x687, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4ppCrnhKrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, see France and Uk

people want non whites to live in countries with white standards
the fools the fools they don't see it
the reason we have these standards is cause we ARE white

import Africans prepare to get African standards

We've got millions of jobs for non qualified workers

describe how you think black people will magically make us poor

BLACKs are just taking back what was stolen from them

Attached: 1_z7jewmc9kBrp28oytNMw-w.jpg (998x590, 85K)

What are those poor 12 year olds boys running from?

if blacks think whites are so racist then why do they want to live in white countries?

why are they all men? I thought refuges were children and women

to take the stolen wealth back
see wh*Te subhumans defied rules of ALLAH and got rich by stealing now its HALAL for us KARA BOĞAs to steal it back

they are not wh*Tes they don't hide behind their kids and women
they are here to take back the stolen wealth, which they will

I think it's just logic... i'm not at economist but if you populate a country with millons of non-educated people can't be good in the long term
Non qualified jobs are being replaced with technology... thousands of immigrants will be unemployed, violence will raise and the tendence doesn't seem to show a drop...

Attached: 55d38ec0dd089595388b46c6-750-563.png (750x563, 97K)

what are you talking about? Africa was never developed, and arabs weren't slaves to Europe

most of the countries in Europe have no history of colonization or have even being colonized themselves like Ireland

why dumb non tech wh*Te trash like you act like you know anything about automation
even with max level automation we are still going to need non qualified workers

hell if anything current algoryhtms and bots work better for wh*Teoid jobs. they are already working on doctor AIs and management AIs but they still cant make fast food making chicken chopping machine that has same price/performance efficiency as workers

you do realize its the opposite, European countries have been sending Africa billions upon billions of cash every year

Of corse they're not going to dissapear but the emplymnent generation will decrease while the amount of immigrants will rise...

Attached: easy.jpg (640x421, 74K)

>describe how you think black people will magically make us poor
I think he means in future generations, based in history a lot of third worlder's kids (see Latin Americans here or Turks in Germany), tend to do poorly in school and are more likely to be criminals. The minority of their descendants that do well and assimilate aren't going to make up for the stupid, dirty (I live around immigrants they let dogs shit all over and drop trash everywhere) and criminal masses. Whose going to run the high end service economy the west is now based on? We don't manufacture like we used too and a dishwasher/cleaning lady economy isn't a thing.

automation isnt happening quick enough
it pays more to automate top tier jobs rather than shit ones , so tech companies are focused on that.
wh*Te population is rapidly aging and the problem is old fart boomer wh*Tes are saving all their money while being as frugal as possible while owning millions in property. wh*Te people just hoard money and do nothing with it.
money spent on wh*Tes is just going to get hoarded and ruin the economy. you are better off giving it to bunch of uneducated inbred retards who spend it as soon as they get it, which increases consumption, which increases demand, which increases production which increases growth.
plus those people will get jobs and pay taxes eventually (after benefits are being cut which will happen in western world in 5-10 years).

there is no other solution to this aging wh*Te menace who hoard their money. i don't know if you ever been to wh*Te countries but i saw people with genuine rolex watches who collected plastic bottles from trash so they could recycle it and get 1-2€s and buy couple of apples with it

>Whose going to run the high end service economy the west is now based on?
jews will , just like they do today
wh*Te dog you are just a tool of the jews
i think jews themselves realized they gave wh*Tes a little too much love

>why dumb non tech wh*Te trash like you act like you know anything about automation
>even with max level automation we are still going to need non qualified workers
Just in the U.S. 73 million jobs are estimated to be lost to automation by 2030. It'll be offset by changes but that requires those people to move into jobs that require more education and training. Do you think the idiot third world masses are capable of that? Their kids school systems here are some of the worst performing.

>jews will , just like they do today
>wh*Te dog you are just a tool of the jews
>i think jews themselves realized they gave wh*Tes a little too much love
Jews run Hollywood and the media. I know people on wall street and finance and I'm STEM. There's almost no Jews in STEM and there aren't remotely as many as you think in business. Hell at my friends firm the two worst performers were Orthodox Jews. Their community does well because of a form of cultural nepotism and a draw to things like law and medicine neither of which drive an economy.

The ottoman Empire was the biggest trader of black slaves, dumb roach.

you really believe in those subhuman libertarian bullshit statistics

they also predicted argentina would be a superpower after WW2. you cant predict how fast techonology can develop, doesn't take an engineer to know this. estimations are bullshit. an invention that could happen tomorrow could render millions jobless , or could create new jobs (like drone drivers)

intelligence of average person in society doesn't matter. its the overliers that matter. germany won 40% of all nobel prizes before they gassed the jews, now they win around 10%. immigration is not a threat to those who are extremely smart , or those who drive the nation. they are a threat to dumb masses who are overpaid for no reason apart from being randomly born in that country.

if a BLACK men could do wh*Teoids job for one third of the price why shouldn't i let him do it? refugees aren't replacing engineers/doctors, they are replacing entitled wh*Te dogs who have no accomplishment apart from being born in that land

>What are those poor 12 year olds boys running from?

They're adults, and they're running from their responsibility toward their home country.

>if a BLACK men could do wh*Teoids job
They don't though

>There's almost no Jews in STEM
check the nobel prizes for science in recent years and come back

shit even most interesting startups are from israel, like the one where they send bacteria to ISS in order to mutate it so they could predict how MRSA will evolve on earth and make medicine before it does

google is founded by jews,facebook is jewish , apples tech guy wozniak is a jew half of the tech industry is jewish, most of the engineering is too

if anything in STEM asians(including indians and middle easterners) and jews are overrepresented

With Merkel and Macron, yes.

Why is nobody shooting them?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

they do which is why dumb wh*Tes who work menial jobs are the ones loudest against immigration

they know their job could be done by a third worlder with 0 iq

thats why they are nationalists, because thats the only way they can appeal to their rulers

"please master dont replace me with jamal, look i was born in the same country as you"

Attached: german.png (1280x720, 684K)

Niggers don't work. They sell drugs or collect welfare. The only way they affect working class whites is by being dumped near working class neighbourhoods and causing havoc there.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4ppCrnhKrM

Depress wages, drastically increase the needed budget for police and welfare and then automation will drive up the unrest even more so

shieet u niggas flipping from "dey took our jabs" to "dey criminals" really quickly

look the thing is

wh*Te subhumans elected politicians that created welfare
wh*Te subhumans elected politicians that signed UN agreements which gave every third worlder refugee rights
wh*Te subhumans gave refugees welfare instead of pushing them to work

these people are just abusing the system

your proud nation has allowed them in , and is still allowing them in. there is nothing you can do at this point. these people aren't pussies like upper middle class jews that were prosecuted during holocaust. they came from third world, if you somehow change your mind and push comes to shove they will fight back.

nationalists are quick to jump and tell people "its your countrys fault blablbalbla" well all this refugee shit is your fault and stop blaming people who exercise their rights. you gave them welfare then blame them for taking it just end yourself

Thanks for the wall of meme spouting I guess.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-29 15:45:19.png (794x369, 108K)

your people are to blame for refugee crisis for not breeding enough

politicians are trying to fix it by any means neccesary be it importing third worlders increasing crime and replacing their own countrymen

perhaps you'd like to eat only potato a day and live among your own wh*Te kind then please buy a plane ticket to ukraine and fuck off from canada :DD

what you wh*Te folk dont understand is there is no conspiracy in this. there will be a massive crisis in wh*TE countries if you dont get tons of young workers in a very short period of time (which also explains why refugees are mainly young males)

You're mentally ill. Pic related is one of the areas where we isolate worthless niggers (Regent Park). You should come and visit. There is a growing Muslim community there. Last time I walked through there there were two brown women on the sidewalk who smelled like rancid shit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-29 15:47:20.png (1365x639, 1.39M)

I wish Turkey and the whole middle east would just disappear.
Imagine the absolute peace then. No more issues in the world.