Twist the button to select which percentage of humanity you want to painlessly vanish from this world...

Twist the button to select which percentage of humanity you want to painlessly vanish from this world. Press the button to confirm.

Attached: TTM_017-large.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Wish it was 56%

Is there a setting for just myself? I don't want to die, I just want to vanish.

Set it to 100 and press it twice.

Why are teenaged Mexican fresas so edgy?

can I set it to just native english speakers?

can i set it to just wh*Toids?

99.999%

About 98%, not even memeing

Roll. If 00 we all get to die!

99.75%
Should be enough to bring us back to our natural tribal state and for the Earth to recover

i would reduce it to its natural state, so 100,000

but 100k humans will breed fast and destroy earth
100% if the only non edgy answer, otherwise earth and million of species are doomed

1%

100% because life is suffering and even if you’re no suffering you being alive is causing suffering.

I belive this explains Fermi’s paradox. All the advanced alien civilization predating emergence of humanity by millios of years simply killed themselves.

Earth without humans is worthless

>painlessly
What about painfully?

>tfw The Great Filter is actually just mass suicide

.00000000000000000000000000001% AKA less than one person

Perhaps the solution is to modify human brains so that we are incapable of experiencing suffering.

Why do you assume the button has such sensitivity?

some would argue that life without suffering ain't no life

Happiness cannot exist without its opposite. Life without fluctuations is just boredom.

"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy."

Attached: file.jpg (335x450, 50K)

nah nigga give it a lil time and dolphines finna do the same

If you don’t derive suffering from boredom them boredom isn’t bad. And who is to say that human brain cannot be change it a way that boredon is experienced as, let’s say, intense orgasmic pleasure?

nice anthropocentrism
earth whitout human is a beautifull planet with billions of years of history, billions of billions of animal, wonderfull diversity
a tree alone in the forest who fall make some noise, even if no one is there to listen

human are the final state cancer killing it

Humans are part of that and we are hardly the first massively disruptive species.

>Once upon a time, in some out of the way corner of that universe which is dispersed into numberless twinkling solar systems, there was a star upon which clever beasts invented knowing. That was the most arrogant and mendacious minute of "world history," but nevertheless, it was only a minute. After nature had drawn a few breaths, the star cooled and congealed, and the clever beasts had to die. One might invent such a fable, and yet he still would not have adequately illustrated how miserable, how shadowy and transient, how aimless and arbitrary the human intellect looks within nature. There were eternities during which it did not exist. And when it is all over with the human intellect, nothing will have happened.

Attached: file.jpg (759x422, 69K)

>earth whitout human is a beautifull planet
There is beauty only in the eye of the beholder.

Is that what you want? Just a constant flow or dopamine, a never ending high? If most of life is a "high" then that just becomes a new average.

Beauty exists independantly, it's not the form of the finality of an object as it is perceived.

Kant was wrong and died as a virgin

kali yuga is soon hopefully

Most based post ITT.

True, we need a brain that would never develop dopamine resistance and thus the "high" would never degrade into average.