GOVERNMENT UNRIONICALLY STOCKPILIGN FOOD AND MEDICINE

>GOVERNMENT UNRIONICALLY STOCKPILIGN FOOD AND MEDICINE

Aaaaaa nooooo h-h-how could this be happening, whyyy mee whyyyy meeeeee, MAKE IT STOP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WAGES ARE FALLING
INFLATION IS RISING
FINANCE SECTOR FLEEING
GOVERNMENT PASSING DRACONIAN LAWS
STUNTED GROWTH IN LITERALLY ALL ECONOMIC FORECASTED SCENARIOS
EU LITERALLY DICTATING THE NEGOTIATIONS

NOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOO BREXIT WAS SOPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING

WHY DID YOU CONVINcE ME TO VOTE FOR THIS INT? WHY?

MY LIFE IS RUINED AAAA WHAT HE HELLL!

Attached: that feel when british.jpg (563x721, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/11/germany-deny-benefits-welfare-jobless-eu-migrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OI WHERESYA COMPLAININ LOICENSE?

Short run long run.

>whyyy mee whyyyy meeeeee
you are all weak pussies thats why

I walk down streets I do not know.
Where has he gone, the Old Anglo?
That friendly stare, those beady eyes...
Now long replaced
by Aryan lies.

Attached: 1492036979316.jpg (663x848, 149K)

>unironically going on food rations for a bit is good if the long-run will be better (which it won't be because suddenly we'll be trading with lots of cunts that undercut us instead of cunts of a similar level of development

hm

dude you're British go to one of your ex-colonies like Canada, Australia, NZ or murica lmao

>the brits get famine'd

Is this the best fucking timeline?
Divine retribution, bongs

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Slave morality

in the long run, we are all dead. Brexitscum earlier than most, though

When?

Attached: Screenshot (55).png (1366x768, 247K)

That's what you get when your country is a net importer of food. Free trade is nice and all, but if you cannot provide the basic needs of your own people by yourself then you're opening yourself up to exploitation by those who feed you.

This is why y'all niggas need to stockpile food and medicine. Because you spent the past few decades deciding that importing cheap French, Dutch and American foodstuffs was the way to go. You played right into the hands of Brussels whose goal has openly stated to be making all economies of Europe so interdependent they cannot function without eachother (read: without the EU).

Already happening, mate. Training a dog to salute can land you in jail, as can anti-immigration tweets.

Trust me, I'm sure all the money you don't have to pay to the EU anymore will be invested in the health sector so british health care will soon be the best in the world.

Don't think you understand what subversives are mate

>tfw this is actual footage of people outside a supermarket last week

Attached: looters_470x352.jpg (958x635, 111K)

The racists who voted brexit want their country back at all costs. Even it if turns into a third world country. It's worth it to them if it's white

but your cousins are literally not going anywhere so what's the point

Well I guess it's the first step of many to become a white country

SHUT UP MAGA MAGA

Attached: CiwrvW3UkAA2GOf.jpg (1200x847, 190K)

>It's worth it to them if it's white
Funnily enough brexit won't do anything about non-white(excluding slavs) immigration.

anybody who doesn't fall in line, shut his mouth and kowtow to the psychotic pedophiliac upper class bastards

>The first step to become a white country is rejecting all white migrants
>With some campaigners even promoting "commonwealth" (read: brown) migration to replace those dang dirty Poles
The fuck?

Dat booty low key thicc tho

Attached: 1487026464489.png (504x942, 770K)

hope the UK plunges into total chaos for at least a decade

This is a good thing. It means less immigration. Maybe the pakis will actually move out.

>not being able to eat is good, so long as there are fewer poles

is this really true?

Attached: 1436379771491.jpg (307x327, 12K)

Well Nigel farage and Boris Johnson are racists and they liked brexit so in the long run it's their plan to kick out all people except white British. I guess to them Slavs aren't white.

Nobody asked you rabbi.

Why are brits so triggered by poles in the first place?
We too had our meme about the portugese plumber stealing jobs but it was 10 years ago and the meme is dead now.

Poles are Slavs so I guess not white.

You'll have at least basic food but the pakis won't get their bennies anymore.

people think the EU is some sort of evil masonic organisation.

Attached: 1463460719015.gif (270x270, 930K)

>basic foods
grim, life here just gets worse and worse
>won't get their bennies
yes they will lol.

>be brits
>The EU agrees with you
>Be triggered because you have no ground to be triggered

>The eagerly anticipated ruling could be interpreted as a victory, or a blow, for Cameron. It is a victory in the sense that it supports the British government’s drive to curb benefit abuse by EU migrants. The British, Danish and Irish had voiced strong support for the German position in the dispute. But it is also a defeat in the sense that the ruling means that these curbs can be achieved within the existing rules.
>Had the ruling gone the other way, it would have probably triggered a debate about reforming freedom of movement in Germany. Now, British calls for an overhaul of the existing systems – including the availability of benefits to EU migrants who are in employment – are less likely to be heard.
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/11/germany-deny-benefits-welfare-jobless-eu-migrants

You underestimating just how resourceful pakis are.

They are there for easy gibs. If they won't have easy gibs they'd go to another country.

You listen to paul jewson watson way to much.

Attached: imagine my shock.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Farage has stated he'll leave the country for the US if Brexit goes bad.
Johnson has recently quit the government because he doesn't approve of May's exit strategy

Those two are has-beens, opportunists who now want nothing to do with the scandal.

Because it's legal to complain about white people.

Why hasn't Farage gotten his ass kicked yet? He spearheaded the UKIP movement and ran away immediately after.

Probably because UKIP was a meme party that only became famous because Farage is good at shouting memes and had next to zero impact on the actual referendum.

If bongs intended to change the easy gibs system for illegals they would have already done so. Nothing in the EU rules prevented that.

In the long run supplies run out?

You guys don't even get what you voted for.
You guys will ALWAYS be vassals of the EU (aka Germany). They couldn't win in WW1 or two, but now they can trample on your shit island and laugh at you while you replace your British people with your new Islamic Lords

i just want qt brit twink refugees to succ my wiener to be honest

this, will it be easier to get british gfs now?

I will gladly shill the return of the UK to the EU if I get my pro EU british gf

Attached: 14191935_10207629549158436_5332703635076898770_n.jpg (374x498, 41K)

>unironically listen to Sargon of Akkad for political advice
>this shit happens
you backstabbing Br*toids deserve everything that's happening

Attached: h_53966620-e1527064931990.jpg (3500x2477, 1.88M)

KINO

The thing is that at first I liked Sargon but then I began hating him profusely. It started with one video he made in which he provided commentary on some black Republican's speech. When that Republican said something among the lines of "Christian's can't even talk about their religion in public anymore" Sargon replied with something among the lines of "are you suggesting faith-rape?". At first I thought it was a joke, because this is the same Sargon that ridiculed feminists for calling everything rape. Now "Hi, I'm a Christian. Wanna talk about why I'm a Christian?" is considered a form of rape? He then also repeated the trite "freedom of religion means freedom from religion", not only misunderstanding what negative rights are but using the exact same reasoning lefties use: freedom of expression means freedom from (the 'wrong' kinds of) expression. Because I'm the kind of person who detests hypocrisy, I stopped watching his videos at that point. Then the whole Kraut and Traut thing happened and then it dawned on me. Sargon, Kraut, Computing Forever, Armored Skeptic and that whole cabal of "skeptics" have nothing of importance to say. They all go for the low hanging fruit, ridiculing those who already do a good enough job ridiculing themselves. But when it comes down to actually fixing anything, they refuse to adress the real problems. They are the ones who will eagerly chop down the treets but will defend the roots to their dying breath, then wonder where all these trees are coming from.

In that way he's barely different from the SJWs he rails on for easy views on youtube. He not only applies the same logic as they do whenever it's convenient for him, he also shares the same root ideals they do. He will never acknowledge that his dogmatic belief in the equality of all men (and women!) is what drives both BLM and SJW. This is what happens when you give pseudo-intellectuals a platform. Especially when their ego blinds them to their own contradictions.

sargon is literally a fat idiot pretending to be an erudite oxford scholar.

how people can listen to him whinge all day is beyond me.

never forget sargon of akkad lied about having black ancestry and spends all day playing ark instead of raising his wife's daughter

>how people can listen to him whinge all day is beyond me.
For me it was basically my first confrontation with a counterculture voice on the internet. That's it. He's counterculture, which is enough to earn views and likes on youtube. The funny thing is how he sees himself, as evidenced by some conversation he had with Mr. Metokur (who is just in it for the lulz). Sargon basically believes that he's the only one who can save Western culture and that he never wanted a "leadership position" but was forced into it because others want it. He's fucking delusional.

Yep. He went from
>My grandfather is black
to
>My grandfather is mixed, he's Carribean
with neither being possible, given both of his parents have appeared in one of his videos and both are pasty white. Maybe if he told us one of his grandparents was an Italian who married a British woman, that's plausible.

The fact that you ever thought it even slightly wise to listen to the idiotic ramblings of any e-celeb at all is somewhat astounding.

The fact that he actually named himself after Sargon of fucking Akkad should have made you realize just how bad of an attention-whoring dimwit he really is.

>The fact that you ever thought it even slightly wise to listen to the idiotic ramblings of any e-celeb at all is somewhat astounding.
I don't know man, some e-celebs make pretty interesting points. Not Sargon, of course, but I unironically like Stefan Molyneux and BPS. Sue me.

>The fact that he actually named himself after Sargon of fucking Akkad should have made you realize just how bad of an attention-whoring dimwit he really is.
True. It was a big clue but not an in your face "I'm an arrogant moron"

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: 1520443169661.jpg (511x800, 258K)