Paris is the capital city of France and yet has long beckoned artists and writers from all over the globe; it is a...

>Paris is the capital city of France and yet has long beckoned artists and writers from all over the globe; it is a beautiful contemporary metropolis with an amazing living memory of the past

Attached: 1532889145266.png (503x789, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9pYtN_1532878575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paris and every other major city in the world has dealt with shit like this for centuries. The "Paris smells like piss" meme existed before our grandparents were born.

The nazis already called Paris the city of degeneracy one century ago.

People in Paris used to dress like klansmen and kill protestants. Louis XIV moved the capital to Versailles litteraly because you had more chance to be stabbed in Paris than in any other city of the world. Paris was a stinking shithole before it was even called Paris.

Attached: Paris Henri III.jpg (1427x729, 431K)

based Catholics

>dress like klansmen and kill protestants.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Based.

this.

every major city across the globe attract these people, bc they attract all kinds of people. you see this shit in Toronto or Vancouver, New York or L.A, Paris or Marseilles, Hong Kong or Seoul.

>Toronto or Vancouver, New York or L.A, Paris or Marseilles, Hong Kong or Seoul.
All of those cities are filled with shitskins
really makes me think

>this cope

lol no.
Having actually lived/been to some of those (unlike you) no, you're wrong.

The incidence of this kind of behavior is definitely much higher in places like Paris and N.A than in actual 1st world places like Japan or Switzerland.

Every metropolis is by nature multicultural. I can't really talk about the other ones because I don't know their history, but Marseilles was a Greek colony, later populated by gauls, then by romans, then by barbarians, than by saracens, then by Italians, then by spaniards, then by maghrebi, then by turks, then by italians again, and today by arabs and blacks.

>every major city across the globe attract these people
You mean animals that cant behave like civilized human beings? Of course cities attract them but the problem is us accepting them.

>Having actually lived/been to some of those (unlike you) no, you're wrong.
Don't use this as any kind of proof.

>You mean animals that cant behave like civilized human beings?
Yeah, Canadians.

video link?

liveleak.com/view?t=9pYtN_1532878575

America was founded by protestants. You're a traitor and probably a spic as well.

those 1918 nazis were really mean to us

kys Protestcuck nignog

Hot

what the fuck am i reading
>Louis XIV moved the capital to versailles because Paris was not safe
He was traumatized by a nobility plot when he was a kid and wanted to have the aristocracy under control, having them live in courtship far from Paris
>People in Paris used to dress like klansmen
If anything Klansmen dressed like those men in Paris

Le bon vieux temps

I hate France and everything in it.

Attached: paris-na.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Is it just a Muslim neighborhood?

as opposed to a gypsy shanty town?

Attached: 2F7C224F00000578-0-image-a-12_1450461485330.jpg (962x1388, 486K)

doesn't even exist anymore lol at least try

>gypsies are nomads and relocate when their shanty towns are torn down
You're a genius.

> I was having a picnic with a French family on holiday one year, and the French dad got up, walked 2 metres and got his cock out in front of everyone and started having a piss, whilst continuing his conversation with some of those seated.
I was the only English person there, and apparently the only person at all bothered about the spectacle unfolding before us. Because the French are dirty bastards. And the Africans, whatever example you set them, will lower the bar and drop the standard to one that suits their non-existent work ethic. That is why the French version of the 'infraction' is particularly filthy and grotesque, and they should be avoided at all cost as many harbour exotic diseases.

lmao

We still do that in Spain,except we no longer do the killing pr*testants part sadly

Attached: semana santa.jpg (1500x630, 110K)

How you can say this shit with a serious face is beyond me
Unironically kill yourself scum

go back to your impoverished shithole, WASPs built America

I thought the capital of France was F

now pay your respects

Comfy

>cropping the twitter account to hide that the guy filming is an arab

OH NO NO NO

niggers are not suitable for human society

We still dress like that down here in Tennessee, except we only do it when we burn crosses in black people's yards.