Go onto Mexico's Wikipedia page

>go onto Mexico's Wikipedia page
>mfw discovering Mexico has black people

why have i never heard of them until now?, you think they'd be discussed more with all the Mexico related threads lately.

have any Mexianons here ever meet one?, are they in any way culturally different to non Afro Mexicans?

Attached: WTF cat.gif (300x208, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they pretend they don't exist

mexicans and chicanos hate black people in order to fit in with their american masters

Attached: Afro Mexican population.png (291x380, 21K)

Never seen one, at least not in Mexico.
tb h if I ever saw one I would stare at him and make him uncomfortable

Kys

Are you negro?

>t. nigger
this. I always stare at blacks when I see them in Russia, I can't help myself.

la bestia de la oscuridad...

>+1.300.000
shit thats a lot more than what i thought

They commit less crimes compared to the native Mexican population.

Thats less than 1% of the total, tho.
Source: my hairy ass

Nice try, nigger, but I don't believe you.

Attached: 1524049441310.png (856x646, 48K)

That's like half the population of Toronto. Spooky

pinche mayate

AHH NNONO OTODOS ESTC CIHCANOCSK AJASJKA AJKSJKASKJASKJ

Attached: 75C045BA-909F-464C-8B8F-98D3A6186706-411-000000D4AE291F98.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Attached: perro caca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

its more than 1%

the fact that there is a million and a half blacks speaking mexican spanish and living like mexicans is mind boggling

They're probably just mestizos with a higher than average content of subsaharan African ancestry

Stop

chinga tu madre sweetie

>average drumpf supporter

Attached: FB6B99FF-5FFA-4CFC-921C-5FA7D89F73F1.jpg (680x543, 37K)

still no proofs

Attached: 1524049978615.png (600x600, 88K)

did you ever learn about them/slavery at school?

They're mulatos or cubans as far as I know. There was a small slave trade at the early days of the colony but I think slavery was done illegal and they rather made the natives their "slaves". There's a place on Veracruz called Yanga where a slave got free and went to the mountains and made a town for other freed slaves.

Yep, but why it matters? I’ve lived all my life without encountering one ever. It’s something new and weird to me

I ve seen blacks but dont know if they were mexican

>Guerrero
Violent shithole

>Costa chica of Oaxaca
Poor shithole

>Veracruz
Unsettling, and a bit violent shithole

>Greater Mexico City
Shithole

>Small settlements in northern Mexico
Violent, snake and scorpion-eating savages

Memes aside, black mexicans are a real small minority. They live isolated on the coast or in the jungles, those who live in cities are mostly haitian or south american. The most successful ones are from arab countries or tourists from the USA.

I've only seen 2 little negresses in Oaxaca, i think they were sisters, they were selling clams on the beach.

Maybe read the article you dumb snowniggers.

I've seen a lot of black people the last year but the majority comes from Haiti

It's actually true, because they are isolated and they are an actual minority.

>read the artice
>not posting or saying which article

Come on burger, you aint even trying

Attached: 5DE62B23-4B11-4672-9166-4E5FB5CAC084.jpg (383x384, 11K)

The majority of Haitians i've seen in Mexico city were relatively young, they come here to study in our universities, i wonder what careers they choose.

Here the majority seems to be older so that's why I see more working instead of studying

Maybe stop obsessing over niggers and maybe you wouldn't take up too much brain space that could be used for reading.

>still not posting the article
And why would I want to read shitty burger news articles? When I can read tgem in my based language which btway, that “article” you care so much I haven’t seen it anywhere.

Dumb spic

>still no article
Now I know why drumpf won

>Not being able to read articles and papers in English, the official language for publishing those.

I Agree with , Dumb beaner

doesn't matter desu, i was just curious

Wow, you are taking his side? Putito malinchero. Ojala te navajeen

Not met any black Mexican ever probably a lot in South coasts
Honestly they probably are irrelevant

lol shut up nigger

>The most successful ones are from arab countries
Do you mean arab immigrants? Those weren't black at all.

Attached: Afro Mexicans by state 1.png (1080x659, 62K)

Argensimian lol

Attached: Afro Mexicans by state 2.png (1076x385, 32K)

I think i saw one as a kid, everyone was staring at him.
he was speaking through his phone some weird language.
he was tall af

La verdad es que es muy dificil encontrarlos, Llevo muchos años andando por los malls (por el trabajo y eso) y no veo a ninguno, Algun dia quisiera ver a uno.

>malls

i heard blacks are treated poorly in mexico. is this true?

Poors are treated poorly in Mexico

No, tú

No we don't.

>tfw no afro mexican qt gf

Attached: samanthaaleyva.jpg (700x400, 94K)

Ya no se que esta haciendo el australiano, informando, o haciendolo como en tono de burla.
La verdad es que en mexico se han aceptado muchas personas de diferetes razas, desde hace muchisimos años.
mexico nunca le ha cerrado la puerta a nadie. No somos como argentina que se avergüenzan de los negros, aca no pasa eso.

Mexico can't really discriminate others because Mexico itself is a fucking mixed hellhole. While americans push sjw agendas to deal with diversity we are just used to it, the only problem we have is a lack of coordination and organization.

This

Attached: marshawn-4.jpg (213x320, 32K)

>everyone was staring at him
Why are Mexicans racist af

He was the tallest person i've ever seen

I've never met any

>staring at niggers
beta brainlet tier behaviour
>staring at black girls and their cute round butts and smiling with a shit eating grin while quickly raising and lowering eyebrows if the girl stares back
enlightened woke and redpilled behaviour

Mexicans aren’t a very tall people even the ones here in the US are short compared to other races. At least from what I’ve seen.

Yes, mexicans are manlets, I think the main reason why everyone was staring at him was because he was very tall. and also black of course.

>why have i never heard of them until now?
Because they are a really small community, and because they are really isolated, it is easier to spot asian people here than black
I think that the demography of Mexico is something like this
Mestizos(Creaturas)>White ''people''>Indigenous People>Black People>Asian people

>have any Mexianons here ever meet one?
I've met some haitians and Colombians, but i have never met a black actually born in Mexico

>are they in any way culturally different to non Afro Mexicans?
A little bit, mostly because they are in their own communities

>did you ever learn about them/slavery at school?
I've heard few things, our first president (Vicente Guerrero) was black (or half black idk), We learnead about Yanga (A leader of black slaves in Veracruz) and about the racials tensions during the War of Indepence where they were mentioned

Because it is new to us, i know that you're a creatura and by this point you have seen very race that exist just by going to the mall, but seeing blacks in Mexico is like seeing blacks in Japan

I have never seen a black Mexican in my life, Black hispanics are quite rare, the only one I've ever seen was one Colombian and Dominicans

there's a black dude in my college

he's really popular i think it's because he's black so people are like whoa he's black

:(

>I do not know what the Australian is doing, informing, or doing it in a mocking tone.
The truth is that in Mexico many people from different races have been accepted, for many years. Mexico has never closed the door to anyone. We are not like Argentines who are ashamed of blacks, that does not happen here.

no mocking here amigo, just curious, i've seen youtube vids about Hispanics getting dna tests in which some of them appear to almost consider their nationality itself as a race, how common is this?

here's an example
youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg

Attached: DNA.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

*meant to greentext the whole quote

bump

MEXICO is a BLACK nation

Attached: 02-16-900-20-SE.chi.pal-80-040-20-10-07.jpg (600x638, 291K)

my dad and many of my uncles are black, the rest are brown

>my dad
>and many of my uncles
Well no shit Pedro

Attached: Olmec head.png (1440x1304, 3.18M)

BASED

Stay woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

um what

lol all videos about olmecs are infested with afrocentrics in the comment section, shit's hilarious

I've seen one mexican negro in my entire life. Only inmigrants from cuba, haiti and south america. We don't like them, besides we mexicans are amerindians, or mestizos, you can't be mexican if you're a nigger. We should just deport them to africa.

Says the one who hates niggers and thinks is european.

No hables por todos nosotros. Yo no soporto a los negros ni a los sudacas.

esto

This year Miss Oaxaca was some kind of black

Attached: 6B8GS4DZKXMex-Main.jpg (810x540, 59K)

based

I'm black, well not full on black but i am what people would clasify as an afro-mestizo.

Depends, theres negros mascogos un chihuahua, same as your black seminoles who ran away here running away from american slavery, also there are towns in places like costa chica of guerrero and Veracruz where black folk stsblished their own towns during colonial times and havent mixed all that much.

Now theres quite a few mexicans with obvious african heritage in Veracruz and Tabasco that maybe don't identify as afrimexicans so who knows depends on what your deffinition of blackness is

They're concentrated in certain areas and are pretty hard to come by.
Before the haitian immigration blacks were like unicorns.

>>staring at black girls and their cute round butts and smiling with a shit eating grin while quickly raising and lowering eyebrows if the girl stares back

Unironically happened to me in Spain and France.

NIGGERS!

>theres negros mascogos un chihuahua
These ones are mainly in Coahuila not Chihuahua, but they are so mixed with everyone else that only one old lady remains.

Yeah that i got confussed

LEAFS

>Afro Mestizo

Nah you are a Zambo, lol

>afro
That's just curly hair dumbass

There are people who may looks negroid but they're clearly mixed with indigenous/mestizo genes as well.

I've never seen an actual black mexcian, they're quite rare t.b.h.

Attached: 1531613295936.jpg (655x527, 59K)

full blooded blacks?? No desu ..is rare as a Russian. And the one ones are from america sure there nigger skin by the UV sun but black people need to has meztiso blood

They're very mixed, mostly muh heritage. There are some real blacks in costa rica, but I assume even they are mixed. My aunt is of the darker complexion for example, they look mulatto for the most part. Mexican immigrants tend to dislike blacks here, not entirely sure why. They say the blacks smell and commit crime, which is what is said about us by the wh*toids. I definitely can't say I get along with blacks either, but to each their own.

My was "black"(mulattoe) -afro-mexican- but I'm white skinned, kek. My family it's so fuckin mixed.

Afro-mexicans are exactly the same as any other Mexican, there's not really a big difference, they're mexicans anymore, nothing less. The only difference is obviously their more dark skin.

A kinda funny things is, there's afro-mexicans who actually live as indigenous and even speak their languages.

Mexicam immigrants are very unedducated people, i think they hate blacks and another street gangs. Not just because theyre black

My dad was "black"(mulattoe) -afro-mexican- but I'm white skinned, kek. My family it's so fuckin mixed.

Btw afro-mexicans are exactly the same as any other Mexican, there's not really a big difference, they're mexicans anymore, nothing less. The only difference is obviously their more dark skin.

A kinda funny things is, there's afro-mexicans who actually live as indigenous and even speak their languages.
Also
Afro-mexicans are often isolated by themselves, many decided live in the coast cuz it's easy, don't have job?, well I can fish, things like that, and them live in rural/poor areas and many really don't wanna change many are comfortable with their shitty life's.

Costa chica*

American blacks are mixed as well, yet somehow latino blacks cant be black cause the one drop rule can't Cross the río grande or something.

Afro latinos ate just as black, quit diminishing blackness