We all know Americans love to romanticize Europe, but are there any Euros who like the way America looks...

we all know Americans love to romanticize Europe, but are there any Euros who like the way America looks? I think small town USA can be comfy sometimes

Attached: 90342242.jpg (1280x1707, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Cologne_terrorist_plot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/syrian-teenager-arrested-in-germany-was-planning-isil-bomb-attac/amp/
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thelocal.de/20171016/mayor-accuses-police-of-giving-up-after-murder-in-busy-cologne-square/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiPtdrgnMXcAhUKzYUKHedFBX8QFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw12xpVjNrznxSzBPfGzl1IT&cf=1
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cologne-shooting-two-suspects-run-8633350.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiszeGXncXcAhVuzoUKHZtxDboQFjAgegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3MWy3Fzg6jfHO-K7drFsHD&cf=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder this often. Bumping for interest

Never went to the America but from what it seems my country is way safer in general.

Well there you have it OP. Only Romanians like the US

The USA is massively idiolized however it’s mainly California and our rural people love the whole DIY culture of rural America.
However I am afraid most people wouldn’t know what a New England is

The small town suburbs are nice, but they feel like a facade when leaving them leads you into industrial parks, freeways, and strip malls
If only the rest of the society took cues from it

It might sound super racist, but as long as you stay away from areas with a concentration of black people, it's every bit as safe as the best of Europe.

Comfy rural New England towns seem pretty cool, the way they're always portrayed in Stephen King books.
Louisiana seems cool too, with the swamps and shit, although that coolness probably comes from the nature there, not from the towns.

Yes. Just read any book by based Boris Vian

It looks soulless.
Everyone being isolated from everyone.
Sad people with fake smiles talking small talk and about nothing deep, mowing your lawn, having shitty weather, shartmarts, junk food everywhere, ...

Looks comfy, but afaik it isn't.

I do, but I'm sorry for letting you down - my interest is mostly in New England, the Midwest, and the rest of the states bordering Canada. But there are some blips in the South, too - Cajun cuisine and Tex-Mex look interesting, for example.

Sometimes and in parts, but I know it doesn't match reality.

I don't really care about small towns, but I kinda want to ride motorcycles and shoot guns in the middle of a desert somewhere in Utah, where nobody will bother me. I'm sure the heat makes it unbearable in real life, but I find the idea pretty cool.

Attached: wallpapers-desert-beach-wallpaper-sandy-ranger-straight-highway.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

If you ever come to Minnesota, I can show you around, depending on what you want to see

I am sure there would be places that I'd love to visit and or live in Montana, Washing and Alaska seem to have some beautiful places

California seems nice.

>power lines above ground
Cringe

I want to move to Montana or Wyoming

plebs fantasize about NYC or LA because that's the USA marketing. But I'm mostly drawn to New England and those huge manors

Everything would be really novel and exciting to me, as funny as it may sound - even a most ordinary drive around.
Appreciate the offer. when, that's up in the air.

Yes. The mentally ill.

>when, that's up in the air.
Don't know how that got there, ignore that.

>plebs fantasize about NYC or LA
And many plebs end up moving there. LA might be the biggest pleb magnet in the world really.

That and paris.

They used to in the cold war era and then the 90s and then we fully ruined oir reputation thanks to the internet and media
The obssesed leaf

you know it snows there in the winter right?

that and Germoney

I really don't understand the appeal of LA. It's terrible urban sprawl.

Big cities are a meme in general.

Dumping pictures of new england (might not be a very big dump tho)

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_20170117_201820.jpg (2560x1536, 2.13M)

It's a place featured in 80% of American movies since Hollywood is right there, so plebs end up thinking it's cool. It really isn't better than any other cities in real life and is actually much worse in many respects.

Surprisingly LA is trying to better itself though, unlike some red state boomtowns that are only getting worse and worse, like Houston.

the appeal is that everybody lives in Bel Air and Brentwood and you can make it too

Attached: download (1).jpg (343x147, 11K)

Fuck, I went from living in a big California city to living in small town midwest and holy shit, I love small towns. Being able to safely walk from one end of town to the other in a day is so nice. Fuck big cities.

Canada looks exactly like America

>red state
I don't know why people think red state means red city. Houston, Dallas, Atlanta etc are all liberal as fuck. The only actually Republican big city is Phoenix.

Anybody in Chicago here? I'll be visiting it this Saturday.

Attached: Crewdson-BR-2004.jpg (1600x1040, 396K)

For example Euros, I live in New Hampshire and I've been here for almost thirty years and the worst crime that happens is like, some guy gets caught with an unregistered rifle he got from his father.

The nature here is amazing as well, mountains and rivers and wildlife everywhere. There's an annoying bear that keeps getting into my garbage. I go swimming in the local river a few times a week during the summer with goggles and duck around trying to catch the fish with my hands.

Pic related is a pretty average view here

Attached: IMG_2497.jpg (2048x1536, 1.17M)

Attached: 56789909.jpg (1280x960, 335K)

*during the fall

Small town America? Every small town I've been to is worn down as fuck. For some reason restoration doesn't exist here and everyone just flees to the pretty new suburbs (which will rot in 50 years time as well).

Attached: GEDC2451.jpg (1600x1200, 306K)

>tfw you will never go back to 9th grade when you were best friends with a German exchange student, showing him around your town and going on late night walks
FUCK

Attached: 7874545.jpg (1280x960, 405K)

Why do they like California so much though? It's more like Mexico than America. You're not getting a proper "American experience" by going to that shithole.

Euros don't understand just how huge America is. If you live in rural Idaho you're gonna be 2000 miles away from all those nigger ghettos with extremely high murder rates.

That's full bs. Alot of small towns are getting restored.

where?

>unregistered rifle
Aren't all rifles unregistered? Isn't that the entire conundrum of gun control efforts? You can't register anything because you don't know what even exists?

Worn down towns and rural shitholes are still charming

Attached: Gregory_Crewdson_Beneath_Roses_0.jpg (1600x1037, 391K)

I've been to San Diego a couple times, and Chicago as well, as far as big cities go. Unless you wanna count living in the Twin Cities, MN. I now live in a properly country area, and it's so much better. I don't really have anything in common with good ole boys, but besides that it's nice.

Right on. I think seeing some of the more natural areas is best. Seeing a meme like Mall of America is obligatory, but after that, seeing Fort Snelling and the nature in general is the best I think.

California seems pretty nice, doesn't it?

Attached: Shasta-Road.jpg (1600x1200, 366K)

New Jersey. My local town used to be a shithole. Now it's full of expensive restaurants and new fancy appartements

And that's part of the problem. Everyone's always either far away or trying to get far away so no one feels responsible.

this type of mindset is doing nothing for our country though. Those "nigger ghettos" are still a part of America. a dark, hidden part. There's a million reasons why they're shit and they're never going to get better so long as people like you think like this.

Probably 50% hard drug usage in the households in that photo.

If you like being surrounded by drug addicted spics, yeah.

Attached: THE-NEW-FACE-OF-CALIFORNIA.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

It would be better if there were no nigs in America, the few goid things about them don't outweigh the negatives.

looks just like Rome

Gun laws vary by the individual state. I can't speak for the New Hampshire user, but I know in Minnesota guns by default are in the system under your name if you bought it from a retail store. But, you can buy and sell guns freely with other people as long as they're legally allowed to own guns.

t. American gun enthusiast

Can't stand the huge suburbs and the traffic pictures from California disgust me. That's about it.
I only really dislike Americans, your country is fine.

Northern rural California is great but you might as well just move to Oregon so your state taxes won't be dumped on welfare of some Pedro in LA.

the people who started this country brought them here and enslaved them. That's our history, that's a choice America made. You can fantasize about "America without niggers" all you want.

Everyone saying how nice California looks but it ain't got shit on Oregon 2bh.

>no one feels responsible.
Least of all by the people who commit the majority of the crimes in the country as a whole. And they DO know better, they just have a shitty fucking subculture that's in no way compatible with a functional society.

Oh that must be nice. Here in Kentucky the shit parts continue to stay shit while suburbs are constantly being built for people to move into and forget about the nasty parts. It's like this in Indiana and Ohio as well.

When I think of USA I imagine either huge cities filled with skyscrapers or empty roads running through deserts with an occasional ranch or gas station
And optionally those foresty snowy parts like in Fargo or Gravity Falls, but that's basically Canada
Wouldn't call it comfy, but I guess it has its own weird charm

small towns on the coast of Washington are peak comfy. rainy and foggy, surrounded by forests and water.

Same here maybe. I'm not a gun guy but I went into a local store once and he showed me all the paperwork and said all I need is to be a New Hampshire resident (or citizen I forget) and I can literally just walk in, buy anything and I'm done.

Something like that.

gimme dat 9.9 earthquake boogie F A M

They should've been freed and forcibly repatriated to Liberia. Everything was doable before the 14th and 15th amendment.

Oh, and suburbs, but suburbs are pretty much the same everywhere

They're stuck in the bottom feeder class in one of the western countries with the worst public education and worst social mobility. They haven't even had all civil rights until a few generations ago and came from a background of being LITERAL slaves without posessions. Don't act like they've brought this entirely on themselves, you pea brained racist cunt.

I think the paperwork only serves to check your police record, not to register anything. Gun registration as far as I know is not existing in the US.

That's a bit of an exaggeration on the part of country people. That kinda thing only really proliferates in areas with a lot of economic decay and no jobs. A healthy community has way less of that sort of thing.

it's sad when Europeans understand race and class issues in America better than Americans. Don't even bother with him.

And that photo looks like a healthy community?

The drug problem started in the mid 2000s when (((doctors))) started perscribing hard opioids for every minor pain and people were eating them like candy.

>small town USA

Euros would be foolish to romanticize any part of this shallow wasteland for kikes. We used to have a real aesthetic up until the 60's.

Attached: 648970.jpg (274x184, 9K)

If you buy a gun from a store, yes, you must complete a background check. And even if you're legally entitled to buy a firearm, there are still occasional delays in the purchase at random. Also, certain states have fairly draconian gun laws, such as California and much of the east coast (excluding most of New England). So yes, the feds will know what guns you have if you bought them from a store, and depending on the state, you need extra clearance to buy an AR15 type rifle or a handgun, permission from the local police precinct which can take up to two weeks.

We aren't quite the wild west road warrior gun wasteland other countries seem to think we are.

Yes, the pharmaceutical industry along with the feds created the opioid epidemic. It's all about profit under Capitalism, regardless of the effects it has on the general population. Corporatism was a fucking mistake. Coupled with for-profit private prisons it's created a gold mine for the upper class of America, profiting off the addictions created by big pharma and filling prisons. Land of the free huh

I never was in america but their cities seem so unreachable and not so down to earth and accessable like european cities, they are just way too big imo

yeah, I've never actually been to the US, but I've liked the photos I've seen posted in various threads here. I particularly like the mountainous region towns, will all the trees and stuff. I think the wide open expanse of the south with straight as an arrow roads and nothing for many kilometres around looks good too, but its probably pretty unbearable in terms of temperature, so I woudln't want to actually be there

That's not what corporatism means senpai.

No love for idaho?

Attached: 902909024.jpg (1280x857, 1.69M)

The South is a fucking horrible place to live in for many reasons.

Every country has its flaws, don't kid yourself by ripping the us a new one like you're trying to curry favor with the euros

So pretty

I want to visit. Unfortunately, it's one of those states people either forget existed or think is super boring. Hold on to that, because that's what keeps it nice. If it got popular, you'd have waves of hipsters and shit coming to change laws and ruin it.

Good for you. And I mean it. Here's a short list of happenings that recently went down where I live
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Cologne_terrorist_plot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/syrian-teenager-arrested-in-germany-was-planning-isil-bomb-attac/amp/
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thelocal.de/20171016/mayor-accuses-police-of-giving-up-after-murder-in-busy-cologne-square/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiPtdrgnMXcAhUKzYUKHedFBX8QFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw12xpVjNrznxSzBPfGzl1IT&cf=1
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cologne-shooting-two-suspects-run-8633350.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiszeGXncXcAhVuzoUKHZtxDboQFjAgegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3MWy3Fzg6jfHO-K7drFsHD&cf=1
Both ISIL related crimes actually went down close to my neighborhood.

When are the idealists going to realize it isn't racist to be careful with who you let live in your country?

He asked europeans, not subhuman thirdworlders.

No I was agreeing with you except you're using the term corporatism wrong. Corporatism means cooperation of social classes in an organic society, with the state functioning as a body (corpus). It's an integral doctrine of fascism. What you had in mind was corporatocracy not corporatism.

Which town?

>butthurt churka

>I think small town USA can be comfy sometimes

My nearest town

Attached: Marquette-MI.jpg (1024x680, 433K)

Deleted because I didn't want to de-rail the thread

cor·po·rat·ism
ˈkôrp(ə)rəˌtizəm/Submit
noun
the control of a state or organization by large interest groups.

i.e. private entities, which are corporations

Is it not the same thing? Even many free-market people admit America is corporatist, but that it's not real Capitalism.

american houses are so huge compared to british ones

I love those tudor style houses in the English countryside

Attached: 44555768.jpg (1280x960, 325K)

I love Idaho. I ride offroad in the mountains just north of Coeur d' alene as often as I can and it never gets old. Southern Idaho is nice too
t. spokane fag

Attached: devils corral.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

No its's not the same thing. Corporatocracy is rule of big business, corporatism is cooperation of classes in order to create a functioning state.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
Read at least the first few paragraphs.