Euros can hop in their car and visits thousands of beautiful historic monuments and historic places within a day and...

>euros can hop in their car and visits thousands of beautiful historic monuments and historic places within a day and without a passport yet they chose to sit on their asses and post with us stupid amerifags

Attached: 1525872657693.jpg (248x247, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teknikensvarld.se/automatlada-ar-nu-vanligare-an-manuell-242225/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas is too expensive

I can't afford a drivers license. And gas money? Hell no.

>doing a road trip in some crappy Peugot/Ford/Skoda shitbox with a 0.9 liter engine
I'd rather go backpacking

Why would you need a bigger engine that that?
If it can keep 110 on the highway and do so reliably and cheap then perfect.

>muslims can hop on trucks and visit the eu where thousands of little girls are within raping distance at all times without fear of prosecution

overrated as fuck, much rather stay inside shitpost with you faggots and watch weebcartoons

>Why would you need a bigger engine that that?
>If it can keep 110 on the highway and do so reliably and cheap then perfect.
Jesus fucking christ get a load this soyboy cuck. Is it mandatory for all Swedish men to be neutered? I bet you drive an automatic too.

This.

>can hop on a train and visit thousands of beautiful historic monuments
>spends hours clicking on pictures of roads, cars and signs just to shitpost

Something is definitely wrong here.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

>within a day
but i cant

Attached: jyväskylä.png (1043x920, 422K)

0.9 liter engine works just fine. Until there are hills.

Almost no car is sold in automatic here. And no soyboy, I would love a big V8 or something but I can't afford the gas prices. 7-8 dollars per gallon at best.

Cringe

Not him but my Volvo 740 with a B230E (131 hk / 190 Nm) works just fine. 2 liter engine.
Pull my boat etc without problem. 5 speed manual.

literally starting a tour of eastern yurop tomorrow

>>If it can keep 110 on the highway and do so reliably and cheap then perfect
>Jesus fucking christ get a load this soyboy cuck

With our gas prices that's the best you can hope for with a normal income, especially if you wanna go on a long road trip. Like the other Swede said, around 7 USD per gallon for normal gas here. Diesel is a little bit better but not much. You wanna drive a big, powerful car here? Go ahead, just make damn sure you got the money for it.

>Euros
Maybe Nordics and Western Euros. I don't have the money to spare on vacationing on a whim.

I tour everywhere in my fathers 1.4 diesel Yaris. It has like 55mpg at 130km/h

I can drive to Rome in 21 hours, but the gas needed would cost more than a first class plane ticket.

Volvos are among the most common automatics sold over here

Almost all exported Volvo's are auto, but almost all sold here in Sweden are manual. Always been like that.

>have had free public transit pass for 5 years now
>will end next month
>used it maybe twice to actually visit another city

>almost all sold here in Sweden are manual
that's a lie and you know it

Only 15% of Swedish sold Volvo's were automatics between 75 and 2010.
A slight increase in the past few years though with better auto boxes.
Still an auto car here is a lot more expensive to buy.

Nobody believes that however over here people do wonder how it's possible North-American cars manage to get such little speed out of 5L engines.

>B230E
>2 liter engine
Also K-jet is shit

Attached: image-articleDetail-ce58c2c3-217037.jpg (740x400, 43K)

>Ruotsi
>Saksa
>Hampuri
>Ranska
Funny langua...

>Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
What the fuck ?

My last trip was to Norway and the flight cost me £39 so.

Literally united kingdom

Exactly, except nature, there's almost nothing to see within distance of that gas money around here. Plane and train are very expensive.

I figured that out, but seeing the UK written this way felt really disturbing.

It sounds stupid to us as well so it's just Englanti or Britannia in spoken language.

>Kuningaskunta
Absolutely SWEDE'D

It's amazing to me how Europeans manage you to get so little out of 200 grand

Attached: Screenshot_20180729-141141_Brave.jpg (1440x2015, 874K)

how many times do you need to visit them to get bored? they are all the same after some time.

''Muh entertaining stones and paintings'', nigga how pretentious are you, there's barely anywhere in Europe to go out and simply party like an animal

I will unironically never get tired of the southern european architecture. These commieblocks that I'm surrounded with have destroyed my will to live.

What? You guys party way harder than us.

anything can destroy your will to live.
that's not about commieblocks. you can just stop caring at some point when you get older. for no apparent reason.

History is a meme
There's no such thing as historic value unless you can make money from it

quintessently jewish post

>White Russia

Russia btfo

t. 1/4 Jew

Thats not what hitler thought when he was there.

Wouldn't hr need a passport though?

redpilled

Only because you refuse to so that your women are desperate for agreeable tourists that will partake in their attempt to lead a nightlife, and it's always in the US because Europe is a traditionally oriented identitarian village that was built upon previous layers, lacking places to experience genuine adventure in a modern sense

I think that's in your head.

>burgerkingring
Funny how the record holders are all European cars

All of which cost 250k or more. For only getting 2 attempts (which had to be crowdfunded by Viper owners since FCA didn't want a Dodge to look faster than a Ferrari), 7:01 in a car that is roughly 120k is pretty good.

Attached: viper.jpg (1920x1080, 843K)

>Let me educate you about your country
I've literally only seen immigrants drive automatic. Learning manual is obligatory to get a license here.

This article was published in January 2016. Stop spewing bullshit.
teknikensvarld.se/automatlada-ar-nu-vanligare-an-manuell-242225/

Attached: automat.png (849x617, 266K)

And you can go out and drive to remote places of unimaginable natural beauty, and yet you shitpost with Yuropoors.

Doesn't mean that 50% of the cars are manual, pekka.

I wish i had money

>moving the goalposts
Fuck off nigger. When you say exported Volvos are automatics but the ones sold in Sweden are manuals, I assume you're talking about new cars. Most new cars sold in Sweden are automatics, Volvos aren't an exception.

I'm not the same user

>implying i even have a car

But I've already been to 36 countries in Europe OP.

Oh, alright my friend. I know most cars on the road in Sweden are manuals, I've been talking about brand new cars the whole time.

>mfw everyones crying about brexit but I have dual citizenship so I can travel anyway