For me, it's Japanese women

For me, it's Japanese women.

Attached: 176356[1].jpg (1280x1024, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marineharvest.com/people/vacancies/
vimeo.com/165226883
vimeo.com/223410902
vimeo.com/106263933
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1530802610962.jpg (563x390, 22K)

t. João Hitokiri Batosai

I feel the same way.

Attached: 1531794005771.png (667x941, 753K)

goblinas

Attached: jqp qts.jpg (1120x840, 243K)

Attached: 1532547187892.jpg (800x1202, 189K)

>2018
>not having an Asian gf

Attached: disheveled expat with chinese gf.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

worst fetish

Why is her neck so long?

best girls

Attached: 18056975_787527971405468_5637410327333603973_n.jpg (720x540, 63K)

t. jealous white womyn pink haired feminist who posts "artsy" pics on tumblr

dios mio...

Any, Jap/Kor/Chin is fine desu.

Attached: Cheng.Xiao.full.67229.jpg (539x960, 98K)

far left is cute as fuck, would lick

no gooks are trash

Jap > Taiwanese > Han Chinese > Trash > Gook

what's so bad about them?, they're not all plastics.

Attached: Yeon Woo 99A53D4F5A65FAC10E.jpg (994x1500, 235K)

they smell bad have the most bland personalities in the world and copy things from Japan.

They're literal drones.

good taste

Attached: nX8eybF[1].jpg (1200x1800, 160K)

Is he right?

Attached: 1531447800372.png (882x389, 31K)

>goblinas
>Still more fwminine than German "women"

that´s cute and sad at the same time

Agreed, overrated as fuck. Completely boring and plastic as fuck. They're like irl airbrushed models.

Korean women are extremely materialistic.

For me it's women. Any women. Oh god i'm so lonely (but rich wink wink)

Korean women are mentally ill.

Do not date them. Date Japs and Chinks.

Attached: 1530173192594.jpg (2122x594, 657K)

for me it's your mom

Japanese women belong to Finnish BULLS

Attached: bemmu_nachi_aito.jpg (840x688, 181K)

yes

>having a job is sad
>check flag

of course

>They're like irl airbrushed models.
never thought about it like this but makes sense kek

>be norwegian
>make 50k p/month
>1500 after taxes
>still live better than 99.99% of Brazilians

I envy you

Which one is the Finn

>Both look like retards.
>Baby look like alien worm.

Attached: ahhh.jpg (554x405, 47K)

that's haram

Chinks have some really cute girls but I just can't stand their language. Chinkish has to be the worst sounding language in the entire fucking world. That or Vietnamese.

Actually, i make 75k NOK a month raising salmons for 3 weeks (then 2 off), which pays out about 55k NOK after taxes. After living costs like bills, food and car expenses i'm down to ca 43k NOK a month. I'm practically on the poverty border here!

Attached: 20170920_191838.jpg (1652x1239, 515K)

cute chink

Attached: 32182_4l1ttu[1].png (603x300, 340K)

need a helping hand ?
I can speak German and I can code in C++.

Come on just give me a job so I can leave this shithole. Be solidary, save a poor soul. I like Salmon.

Say no more senpai.
marineharvest.com/people/vacancies/
Seriously, there's lots of job offers along the Chilean coast being posted like every second week (it's our latest project ground after Scotland and Shetlands), which will give you a foot in the business.
Education you ask? None. I literally never set foot on a boat until i was 27, being an urbanite all my life, and didn't even finish highschool. I got a job, Fish farming don't need smart PhD guys, they need people willing to live in remote depopulated areas for a few weeks at a time.

I'm sure you were just cheeky and joking, but seriously, it's literally a golden ticket for now since the industry is new so there's no required schooling or prior work experience, but motivation and willing to learn.

Some more for those curious
vimeo.com/165226883

Attached: 20170927_190338.jpg (1652x1239, 392K)

Does the guy have down syndrome?

Are you a zoophile?

geez i wonder if you ever even seen a korean

Does Chile have cue girls?

Beats me, never worked there. But i hear from my older colleagues who were there teaching up new staff that they were very hospitable and cute.

Attached: 20170808_213249.jpg (1652x1239, 476K)

I wasn't being cheeky, I was being serious. I need out of this place.

I used to work as a bricklayer so I have no problem getting my hands dirty. Also, I have something like, (google currency conversion) $110,321 Norwegian Krone I could invest in a business.

>they need people willing to live in remote depopulated areas for a few weeks at a time.

this is my dream lol.
I'm an introvert no fucks given about being away from people for long periods of time. I also lived in really cold places before (Canada) so I don't mind the weather.

If it's not a shitty thing to ask, where in Norge do you live? I imagine up north? maybe near Tromso?

4, in Switzerland to be more precise.

ah the job offers are in Chile? then I decline lol.
I hate south america with a passion and I've been to Chile before, not a place I liked that much.

Asi que el brasileño autista que odia a todos resulto ser un OBRERO Y QUE CARECE DE HABILIDADES SOCIALES
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

hey atleast you based some of your claims on certain grounds, 4 people is enough i guess

Deixa de ser viado e posta em inglês.
Ou é zitto animale que não aprendeu inglês na escola, sanfoneiro cabeça chata indio do caralho?

erm, I Just checked the link you posted, seems like there are many opportunities in several countries, I'll have a look at it, thanks Norge-kun!

t. English Teacher

Nah, i'm a tronder from Trondheim, mid norway. I mostly work on the Freya and Hitra isles, as well as Smola, though occasionally go further south/north to assist other farms when needed.
Keep in mind though, while this is good introvert work, you will need to deal with social people (rurals always are, especially in norway), but as long as you can work in teams when needed, you'll be fine since down-time is solitary time in some cabin far away from anyone if you prefer. But you do have to be a "team player" now and then. A huge 200 ton ship can't be piloted alone after all. Anyway there's positions available all over the world. USA, Poland, Japan, Singapore. You name it.
Well, those i consider realistic for you to get right away, Chile is the best option (to get experience, network and a foot in the door). Sure, you could move to Norway and apply here too, we don't discriminate as long as you can speak english well and preferably ok norwegian. I mean, i've met a pole and two syrians who hadn't even been here for 3 years who worked with me (all who were extremely good workers and nice friendly people who spoke suprisingly good norwegian).

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA TERMINA LA ESCUELA IGNORANTEEEEEEEE
ANALFABETOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1508897129406.jpg (1920x1280, 470K)

nop, actual gook, but i should warn you, if you thought we smelled bad..wait until you smell a chinaman

Attached: 1531061084737.jpg (775x544, 387K)

That's really cool and amazing advice.
Thanks for the help m8. I don't speak Norwegian and don't like to be a drag so probably would skip Norway for now, but it seems like there are positions in Scotland, that should be doable I think.

Thanks for the advice about getting experience in Chile, that makes sense, they do say it's who you know and not what you know after all.
How long have you been working in this field?

well it's not that you "naturally" smell bad, rather, I find that the food you guys eat leave you with a really strong smell/breath and it's extremely off-putting.

I have never met a chinese person so I can't say what they're like, but they can't be worse than the average brazilian peasant I guess...

Where are the numbers so I could roll

Attached: 1511964631775.jpg (362x314, 24K)

>asians smell bad

Attached: 1526511055547.jpg (248x189, 20K)

Make it yourself mate

oh yea, thats garlic baby, we put that shit in all our foods, then again we think white people smell like cheese so its the same everywhere we go i guess

Yeah, we got farms by daughter companies in Shetland, Scotland and Ireland, all whom should be possible for you since i can see your written English is top notch.

Here's one from one of our daughter companies in Ireland to give you inspiration. vimeo.com/223410902

Oh i forgot to mention, even if there's no current position you want to apply for, you should apply for "open application" or whatever it's in english, meaning an open application, it's on the career page at far bottom last i checked, so that MH and it's subcompanies can contact you if they want you or need you. Though obviously being the seeker is far better than getting seeked out, and apply enough, your name gets around. Trust me, we recognize applications from people who really want a shot at this career after some time, and that is an indicator that "yes, this guy actually really wants it, we feel safe to invest in training and educating him on this job!".

every korean restaurants are booze drenched tavern. But hey, I like booze.

Looking at some deckhand positions, it seems that they required "valid certificates" (actually, from what I have seen, they state this for all positions available).

Is this just one of those "meaningless" things employers say? I ask because you said you dropped high school and joined this work force without previous knowledge so that was a bit odd to me. I'm afraid they may reject me based on my past work experience (which is not related at all with fishery.)

Anyway, I've bothered you far too long, I'm very thankful for all of the information you provided to me, thanks a lot bro, I'll keep a bookmark on that page and study about the positions available and what's possible or not when I have the time. I'm watching that video in Ireland right now, looks great, these places are amazing.... I wish I could be there.

I suppose that's true.

>bull

asian women, I reapeat, and ASIAN WOMAN, is taller than him.
No wonder he had to settle with a lesser human

Attached: foolish.gif (427x337, 2.58M)

are there lots of Chinese in Korea?
They are numerous in Japan already.

Oh, i'm 30 now, i started as a literal green kid at 27. Like i said. No education, meagre work experience and a whole lot of NEET years behind me. But i got sick of doing nothing so i started applying for jobs far away (even before i had a drivers licence) and somehow got one after the farm boss was in Trondheim so we did an improvised job interview.
Had to literally live in a shitty leaky tent for 10 days while working before one of my colleagues found a place for me to rent on the island though. So be prepared to make comfort sacrifices in the short term if you are really serious.
Ironically, i think it's exactly me doing that, that cemented my boss belief in that i would be a good motivated worker. Sacrifice comfort for the job, and you'll get everyone's respect even if you're a complete newfag at it is my experience.
Well, deckhands, or sailors as they're called usually require IMO 60 certifcates (safety on ships and other security stuff). But a ship can hire people without if per voyage lenght is less than 3 months if i recall correctly. In salmon raising this is never an issue, nor is it among most support vessels as they run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off turns. At least in Norway, and we're basically nazis when it comes to that stuff. But it's been a while since i looked at it. I also know that most of the leaders just post from a generic template, so you should call/mail and ask them about spesifics since most places don't need certificates or schooling besides the scientific, piloting and mechanical lines of work.

Attached: 20171001_074512.jpg (1652x1239, 614K)

dude, they're fucking everywhere, and yes, including in korea

here's how i detect non asians in the metro
>smells like 2 week old wrapped leftover under the sunlight
and this method never fails

chinese? they're everywhere even in africa
what do you expect?
soon enough there will be chinatown in antarctica

Made this just for you.

Attached: roll.png (1920x1280, 3.62M)

Since you like nature, have this as well.
I mean, it IS corporate propaganda, but it's also true about the nature in it. Nothing but the fish is touched up and CGI'd
vimeo.com/106263933

fuuug lol
it was bad enough going to Tokyo and hearing more Chinese than Japanese.... RIP

That's a nice story dude.
Are those pictures yours?

That's got me excited. I have been a neet now for too long, I'd love to get my hands "dirty" on a job that sends me far away has me being "Physical" rather than sitting on my ass all day, that's exactly what I need.

Have you worked in Ireland or Scotland too?
Is there any system of progression in this line of work? And one last question (maybe a bit rude on my part) - with your salary, can you live comfortably?

Attached: ocelot.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

Some autistic cosplayer did the same around here

Attached: 1478659271139.jpg (480x401, 68K)

She's Chinese, not Japanese. The store sign uses Chinese grammar.

rolling for 57-60

>Are those pictures yours?
Yeah, all of them are taken by me over last year. We can't post any current year images of the farm itself due industry espionage worries so they're all last year.
I've visited Ireland on a an "job exchange program" which was pretty nice, but only for 5 days, where 3 of those were lectures on the island, 1 out on the farm and the last off time (but got paid twice as much per hour so i can't complain). We occasionally have Japanese visitors, from companies who buy our fish. Groups of 10-15 guys and girls who we show around, but so far, nothing about visiting them yet though.
About progression. Yes and no. While a "driftstekniker" (farm technician) which i am itself isn't a position that can evolve far, we get raises from experience. following a new-1 year- 3 year - 4 year and 5 year. Where the pay on average goes from 70k a month before taxes to about 90k. But of course, there's loads of other neat bonuses and shit we get. You could literally lose a limb and MH pays 10 million NOK to have it replaced in health insurance for one thing, even at "new".

That said, there IS progression if you seek it. Beyond being a farming technician, you can become a foreman, next-in-command flotilla manager, flotilla manager and up into executive office world where the pay per year is 2 million NOK a year after taxes and such. But that is if you want it, and you fit leadership. And of course, if you show a natural applitude for certain fields like mechanics, or maritime biology, Marine Harvest and most companies will pay you a massive grant to go back to school to get whatever education they desire from you.

Attached: 20170807_221646.jpg (1239x1652, 554K)

>tfw no Saki gf

Attached: 1532317842556.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

they are too skinny.japanese girls tend to have bigger breast than other asians.

Japanese women who are into foreigners are usually bottom of the barrel Asian women better off dating a rich Sheng nu or wealthy/middle class ASEAN girl.

Attached: ousrnhRRpY1v18iux_500.jpg (500x281, 30K)

Based and yellowpilled

Attached: 1532880457103.webm (720x960, 2.94M)

>Sheng nu
?

leftover women aka the ultimate redpill

Attached: 1519875664941.png (420x420, 7K)

Imagine having enough money to have sex in this scenario

Pretty much any successful Chinese women, minus the attitude of le strong western woman. Chinese men like young stupid goldiggers addicted to Gucci bags and rhinoplasty so that leaves the Sheng nu for us Engrish teachers.

Having a "submissive waifu" seems nice, but marrying some 2/10 Kabukichō trash who fucks old Australian sexpats and Nigger GIs for her career isn't really going to lead you anywhere in life.

>The calves

Attached: Pepe Laughing .jpg (756x800, 405K)

>tacos de suadero servidos por una メイド

Attached: 1470098419431.gif (312x376, 1.32M)

That all sounds really good.
Thanks again mate, you're a really kind person to provide all of this information. I hope you do well on your work... maybe I'll be working there some day haha

She looks wierded out

noice

He left out that they're usually 30+ though.

Pale faced Japanese women which resemble the moon. Laced with luscious hair black as coal that flows gently in the wind like an ambling windmill. Their fair body is draped in the finest navy kimono, their cleavage is palpable, the nape of their neck enticing.

east asian pubes

>British poets went from William Wordsworth to this
English is literally dying as an art.

I prefer Chinese tbqh

Arousing

There's plenty in their 20s especially in big cities who you will run into. Current girlfriend who could be described as a "Sheng nu" is only 1 year older than me and we're both in our mid 20's.

well... why don't you live in China if you don't mind me asking?

Did you meet her while teaching?

I still think Jap girls are cuter, but there's a girl from Harbin who's been hitting on me lately and she's really smart and attractive.... I just can't stand the sound of Chinese.

(・∀・)

Attached: asian.jpg (600x800, 179K)

lel

do Chinese girls not make those autistic sex sounds Japanese women make? because if they don't they're already a million times better...

Attached: DZ9vyCMV4AE_MDq.jpg (800x1200, 114K)

>Brazil flag
>expecting OP to be white