Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Anglos have an inferiority complex toward them?

Attached: 606D915F-A1C2-4847-AA6C-C6084EAC3A29.jpg (1280x768, 19K)

Is it an inferiority complex if you really are inferior?

we don't

You make a great point my German brother.
You’re not Anglo, goblino

I'm pale, I also live very close to Canada

Richtig
Gott strafe Ingerland

Thought it was the opposite desu

Deep down, the Anglos know themselves to be the real evil monsters of history

I WANT TO KILL GERMANS

As Hitler rightfully said, German culture is closer to that of Japan than to that of England and France (the same warmongering hivemind collectivism), so I don't think they would feel envious of a clean, organized, disciplined, but spiritually Asian country.

We have no complex around Germans, we just hate the autistic, soulless automatons. Our complex is with France.

Work ethics, federal governement, hegelian mindset, most logical language in the world.

Wouldn't you be pissed off too being still a centralized monarchy islander cuck ?

Geography is destiny.

Attached: 1280px-Administrative_divisions_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x640, 115K)

Oh, so Germans are actually aware that they're a bunch of insectoid freaks?

there is no complex with france, no one gives a shit

This

I think it's just brits

why do you marcos keep invading them polos?

Insanely redpilled and based, proud this man wears my flag and it's not often.
Could we just admit that we french are the supreme european mutts, mix of you all ?
Lick our smelly and hairy balls, slaves.

because UK alone would have never won against Germany, their ass was just saved by US.

Based and redpilled

Attached: anglo inseminator.jpg (640x333, 57K)

such silly seething lads tsstss
it's okay to admit it

anglo and jew are the master on current world.they don't have any inferior complex to others,I think.

Nah. Most people have a casual hatred for France. My dad hates them with a passion.

>My dad hates them with a passion.
but that's not serious hatred is it

Casual hatred. It's not like he gets red In the face with anger about it, he just grumbles and bad mouths them.

>most people
>most

We don't even think about you at all

so banter essentially

Who doesn't the anglo have an inferiority complex towards?

Anglos and jews are one and the same.

Forget your proxy?

>oi son am tellin ya those frogs are some sissy surrender cunts *sips*

Unification under Prussian rule was a mistake, should have unified under Austrian rule

They fight for know which wife will be fucked first by the black bull kara boga son

I disagree. the austro hungarian empire was a disorganized shitshow. the first world war showed how deeply disfunctional it really was. they would have to ditch the non german parts and reorganize but there was no chance of that ever happening.

Yes, I agree
>ditch the non german parts and reorganize but there was no chance of that ever happening.
And no one wanted the Habsburgs
What I meant is that it would have been better culturally, the whole autistic and unhumorous thing other Europeans like to rant about comes from Prussian culture, afaik