Daily reminder that Hitler got wiser just before his death and became a fan of Poles

Daily reminder that Hitler got wiser just before his death and became a fan of Poles

Attached: hitler about poles.png (1211x853, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Painted_Bird\
jpost.com/International/Polish-PM-There-were-Jeiwsh-perpetrators-of-the-Holocaust-542857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comedy gold

No wonder. Poles suggested the whole death camp thing to Hitler.

>Poles suggested the whole death camp thing to Hitler.

Palestinians did, though

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

> Daily reminder that Hitler got wiser just before his death

Better late than never

Hitler had a massive hard on for Piłsudski and even offered us to join an alliance with Germany a few times kek
But nah Poland had to be retarded and ally some stinky Anglos and Frogs half a continent away who didn't care and still don't care about us anyway

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-attending-memorial-service-of-Polish-First-Marshall-Jozef-Pilsudski-in-Berlin,-1935.jpg (1000x796, 94K)

so I guess what the 36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS did in poland is nullified?

He honored you for killing Jews for/ with us.

>36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS

Dirlewanger was a pervert. If he had ability to visit theync.com everyday and jerk off to it, he wouldn't need to be such a pervert in real life, i guess

>He honored you for killing Jews for/ with us.

I think he honoured us for letting you kill Jews for us.

This is a hoax from Polish press just after the war. Stop posting this bullshit.

You Poles really are insecure, aren't you?
I hate Poland and that will never change (:

The fact nazis allowed people like this to wear an uniform tells a lot about them

We are, unfortunately. As this thread clearly shows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Painted_Bird\

hmm

>Kosiński was born Józef[citation needed] Lewinkopf to Jewish parents in Łódź, Poland.
>The book describes the wandering boy's encounters with peasants engaged in all forms of sexual and social deviance such as incest, bestiality and rape, and in other forms of extreme violence exciting lust.

every tiem

>The fact nazis allowed people like this to wear an uniform tells a lot about them

Nazis were smart guys. They needed killing machines for war. So they used all kinds of perverts, degenerates, German criminals set from prisons and sent to operate deathcamps, hohols from UPA/SS Galizien, Russians from Vlasov army and other subhumans. If Germans won the war, all these killing-machines would be liquidated, so they wouldn't pose a danger for healthy German society. That was the plan. This plan of using subhumans, degenerates and social outcasts to do dirty job during war was an original idea of Himmler. He once visited death camp and saw a Jewess being buried alive. He showed his weakness and vomitted. This day Himmler became concerned about psychiatric condition of German soldiers. He was afraid that most of them would return to Germany as psychopaths. So he ordered to use subhumans such as Ukrainians, Russians, Balts and others (in general: soviet POWs) as killing machines to protect mental conditions of ethnical German soldiers

>I hate Poland and that will never change (:
this

the 'Hitler wanted to give all slavs' meme is just propaganda

he said some harsh stuff but that was more aimed at Bolsheviks and commies

he also said at other times that slavs were a strong race and true Europeans

Attached: Reich-Minister-of-Propaganda-Joseph-Goebbels-speaking-at-the-Lustgarten-in-Berlin-1938.jpg (1400x938, 250K)

>true Europeans
wen u say an ethnic group is chill but you low key kill 26 million of them

Attached: 1d8.jpg (511x340, 22K)

This asshurt about something that a lunatic said xD

that was in war, million of Germans were killed as well

I know all of this
Once read a book about a jew killing unit and how some of them would become depressed and alcoholic because of it
Recruiting actual sociopaths, even with no combat value to do the dirty work made sense.

Shut the fuck up brainlet

oi vey the goyim know

mmmm...ust divide and ....conquer

True. BASED and redpilled germany was just trying to save all the pure European Russians

>Germany breaks pact with USSR pact and blitzkriegs the USSR
>liquidates entire soviet troop pockets with hundreds of thousands men in them
germany: haha hold still bruh
>army group north lays siege to leningrad
>russians in the city forced to eat corpses of other russians to survive
germany: I think there's like a bolshevik on you
>entire villages mowed down to punish a couple of partisans
germany: bruh I'm JUST trying to help
>army group south turns stalingrad into hell on earth
germany: I'm just trying to HELP russians

Oh so it's you...
*snap*

>a jew killing unit

Polish Jewry was responsible for 98% of collaboration with German nazis on territory of occupied Poland. That's why Jews are so determined to rewrite history and associate ethnical catholic Poles with Polish Jews now, because if the Holocaust was presented to the global public as an industrial genocide made by Jews on Jews under German supervision, it would lose its charm and it would be harder to make money on it and collect points of political influence xD. People would be like: "OK, kikes, if your ghetto police, judenrat, jewish gestapo, sonderkommando and kapos were a core of industrial Holocaust, why should we all feel guilty for this process? It is your fault that you obeyed Germans and killed each other after all".

You need to be 18 to post on this site

Sorry Poland i didnt mean to hurt you.
t. Hitler

Retard

Why? It is historically true.

jpost.com/International/Polish-PM-There-were-Jeiwsh-perpetrators-of-the-Holocaust-542857

The core of the holocaust were the germans, not some kapo jew picking up bodies before ending the same as them, take your pills Pawel...

France commited mass murder during colonial times, Israel commits mass murder today
What's your fucking point

>Polish Jewry was responsible for 98% of collaboration with German nazis on territory of occupied Poland.
Bullshit

Sure. I can agree on this. But you should tell this to degenerate zionist kikes, who for some reasons (probably financial ones) don't like to use adjective "German" in combination with a noun "nazi". Instead they prefer to use adjective "Polish" because they hope to participate in "property restitution" in Poland worth 300 bln dollar

Attached: 1526492813101.png (558x614, 24K)

This picture was probably made by a closet nazi, the whole Jow Forums culture is painted with nazi subculture

I'm gonna call Israel as soon as I can to discuss this issue

>The core of the holocaust were the germans, not some kapo jew picking up bodies before ending the same as them, take your pills Pawel...

Germans tried to create a puppet government in Poland shortly after 1939. Some kind of Polish version of Vichy regime. They failed, though. That's because all Polish politicians such as Witos who were offered this proposal by nazis prefered to be executed than to collaborate. And indeed, nazis killed all of them. Now tell me, why smelly kikes were unable to generate such elites? Why all rabbis and leaders of Polish-Jewish community were enthusiastic about creating ghettos and becoming elite of Judenrats? Why Poles managed to overcome their fear of death, and kikes couldnt?

WELCOME!
IT'S ANOTHER EPISODE OF A DAILY SHOW TITLED:
POLAND VERSUS THE REST OF THE WORLD!
LET THE SHITSTORM BEGIN!

Uhm sorry

Attached: 1531855500235.jpg (720x643, 73K)

bomber harris do it again

Attached: he.jpg (640x640, 79K)

"Now the Slav is the Übermensch, or should I say, the Nadčovjek."
- Adolf Hitler, 1945, in his bunker

Do you really want to risk that? we have hostages

Attached: img_1733-480x360.jpg (480x360, 75K)