Childhood is thinking China is "based" and will take over the world

Childhood is thinking China is "based" and will take over the world.
Adulthood is realizing India will be the next global superpower.

Attached: drake hate love china india.jpg (972x958, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/28/world/americas/china-latin-america.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you at least try to hide your nationality next time, Poojeet.

Adulthood is realizing that USA should be the global dominant superpower forever.

yea its pretty sad when you realize its better for america to be the superpower forever than letting china or russia become one

MANhood is realizing NAMIBIA is the future.

Who?

America is the only eternal superpower because of Jews.

t-thanks dude

Attached: 1d8.jpg (511x340, 22K)

this
all other "superpower candidates" are basically blood thirsty nomads always ready to kill majority of its own population for some stupid reason

>implying

I'm white European.

>non-Indian
>praising India in any way
Yeah Mr. Loo, tell me more on haw white you are.

Can't wait for China becoming the next superpower and kill all of you, subhumans

how's your life in chile, chang?

It's ok china won't ever become a global superpower. they're doomed with their geography. they cannot project their power similar way as the us since they have many strong regional rivalries
us navy could just block the south china sea if they wanted to and china would be over

don't worry, china has already won in latin america

nytimes.com/2018/07/28/world/americas/china-latin-america.html

only a matter of time till south american children learn mandarin as a secondary language

its mostly americans that are worried bc of our precious jewgemony

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

Attached: 1481879017351.jpg (340x433, 36K)

Not true.

Their main threat is from the inside, like the USSR. I agree that they aren't in an ideal geographical place but no foreign country can pose a serious existential threat to China.

US is on the verge of an actual racewar within the next two decades to be honest.

The decline of the US economy will continue and instead of questioning the system, americans will blame it on race.

BRIC century

What kind of cultural influence would China even have on the world?

You really overestimate Americans. I don’t blame you, Americans often overestimate themselves. Americans are far too complacent and comfortable to do shit. Can’t even watch their weights. I love my country but America needs serious quiet introspection

Mass surveillance and censorship, aka what we already have but worse.

t. Abhijay Varsha Aadhira

>US is on the verge of an actual racewar
I think you spend too much time on this website

We really just need something to fight in order to unify everyone again. When serious things happen in the world that too big to ignore and take precedence over whatever first world problems people are complaining about it'll make people grow up.

>US is on the verge of an actual racewar within the next two decades to be honest.

Attached: 1516119886012.png (561x585, 51K)