1 cunt

1 cunt
2 do you have a sister nation?

1 flag
2 our based algerian neighbours

Attached: Flags_of_Algeria_And_Tunisia.png (1200x1200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We must give them a leaf

Attached: 2542974E-6804-4772-B683-C4ADF264E1D6.jpg (263x226, 9K)

Attached: Flag_of_Germany_and_Austria.svg.png (320x213, 2K)

Was thinking of visiting Algeria... berber gorls are cute

flag
yes, our unironically awesome brothers and sisters to the south (third worlders jealous of the canada USA broship OUT OUT OUT)

>not Morocco or Tunisia

I want to take her to the Sahara and make love under a date tree

Are unibrows the new fad?

You'll make history by being the first tourist to ever visit algeria.
Jokes aside, great country. Idk which is cheaper though, algerians say tunisia is cheaper and tunisians say algeria is. There's better places to fulfill your orientalist desires, though. And the Sahara's harsh around this time of the year. It always is

he'll also be the first beheaded german for touching a local girl, that's double history

>german

Why are you like this? Imagine she gets pregnant and YOU will be able to raise the child. He would outshine everyone else

Uruguay

Iowa!

we're sexually frustrated
not even meming

Attached: HFDPWj1.jpg (703x837, 60K)

>morocco
algeria is unironically better
tunisia and algeria are the best choices for cutes then come libya and morocco with the least cutes

Yikes

But a lot of Algerians here are huge sluts. Maybe it's just a behind closed doors thing and you don't qualify

Japan flag is kinda like our flag but with cloudy weather

Should I avoid walking alone at evening hours in a street full of Algerians then?

He's just memeing, north african women are easy pret
t. poonisian with whore sister that's marrying a pooropean

>whore sister that's marrying a pooropean
Le mec devait avoir super faim.

Probably. I suspect the both of them did. Hope she never comes back for holidays

she is a whore anyway
post her pics
na3athlek 10 dt oreedoo wala orange waa telecom

MAYBE Philippines. Even though they don't speak Spanish (except for the Chabacano).

Yel3an smé rabbek
>ndoxi rou7i
>ndoxi 3ab yo9robli
Yla3n termet rabbek

That's just sad bro. Is Tunisia already that liberal?

Attached: 1529632943887.png (510x581, 282K)

My family is pure fucking filth, no traditionalist values. There are others like it that should also be put down. Depends on regions, mostly. Would unironically better if the burqa was worn by all women

If Tunisia is a democracy does that mean people support these values or is it like in the west where politicians kind of just get away with going against the will of the people on some issues?

What values? Our democracy doesn't really go against the will of the people. Also, it didn't accomplish much

Female emancipation, sexual liberation, etc

Many people do. For example, our education secture from primary to highschool is mostly women so they try to implant stuff like that in us, and you'd usually be considered backwards or stupid if you speak against womens right et al. Probably different 'behind the sun', but havent gone there yet

the average IQ in tunisia is 85, in white countries 100
why aren't you ecstatic your nephews will be slightly higher IQ?
I mean preserving your gene pool is great and all yada yada but in your case there isn't anything worth preserving so why not just let it go?
it's the european guy flushing his genes down the nafri toilet, it's his family that should be appalled by his behavior

kaffer
chkoun kalek rabi 3andou zok

antartica

You actual retard, IQ reflects the social development and education of the country, not the fucking race. It's literally against this fucking religion you watchnigger

>not the fucking race
different human groups have been isolated genetically from eachother for up to hundreds of thousands of years, living in dramatically different environments, evolving to different fauna, climate, etc
It's basic 101 common sense to understand that some races will be smarter than others as a result of this
nafroids are intermixed with negroids which explains your low IQ
be happy your sister is increasing the average IQ of nafristan

Wrong, naturalised/culturally assimilated people will perform just as well as their native counterparts
'101' and beyond people, actual people who study race/ethnicity, deem it retarded to correlate ethnicity and intellect

You seem touchy on the topic of IQ.
What's your IQ?

That's just plain wrong desu

Never took an IQ test, they're quite expensive

minnesota twins study disproved this
now let's assume your retarded theory that human evolution stops above the neck, and humans conveniently stopped evolving their brains right at the time when the first groups of hunter gatherers left africa, then why do you care about your sister racemixing? aren't we all equal in your eyes?

Marrying a non muslim is forbidden in the religion she claims to follow. She could either be honest about it and drop her religion, or be a hypocritical cunt that pretends to follow it while openly acting against its teachings. She chose the second option, which is beyond fucking disgusting.

IQ is basically just the ability to solve patterns and maths, don't you think that is a little bit more than retarded to base that on the WHOLE intelligence?

I swear every day there is a new retard saying this shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity