Is portugal a good place to be?

is portugal a good place to be?

Attached: MediumUnrulyHoneyeater.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FttSHIsMIA
cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/confrontos-apos-morte-de-portugues-em-londres
jn.pt/nacional/interior/sem-abrigo-portugues-que-morreu-em-londres-tinha-sido-deportado-duas-vezes-9124064.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3129592/From-Windrush-Warsaw-Blair-s-decision-open-borders-Eastern-Europe-changed-face-immigration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She fucks black guys

The food is great.

can someone give me the fucking insta of this Irene bitch so I can jerk it quick and get it all out of my system for good?

youtu.be/0FttSHIsMIA

>The ape projecting his own inf complex.

what was her name?

(and that’s a good thing!)

No, it's very bad don´t come here chink.

Attached: portugal_30o_20_mocidaPortug.jpg (233x320, 17K)

I can't help but to think of a Portuguese man having this as a wife while he cucks her with Amerindian or negress ass in the colonies

Yes but you need to speak Portuguese to get a job and the salaries are low compared to colder countries

yes if you're a kike

Attached: circumcision_world_map.jpg (1425x966, 298K)

fake map obviously

Attached: 1411947259298.jpg (634x372, 95K)

Attached: 1532095622961.jpg (2048x1152, 375K)

>"portuguese"

LMAO
i wonder what sort of "portuguese" are those, oh i know.
They are as portuguese as i'm korean.

Attached: eder7992.jpg (480x269, 17K)

yap

Attached: Crim_120s-1stat12za.jpg (1024x1212, 223K)

Not it's bad, very bad

Attached: global_peace_index_011-113.png (319x555, 32K)

Subtitle -...Vietnam at Number 1 with 136 Inside - 1,36% of 10,000 Vietnamese living in UK...
List - Portuguese in #1 place
| Amigo, pára de cair nos baits do meme de protugal do Jow Forums e junta-te ao discord.

her bf is belgian

This
Many "Portuguese" to the UK are not white

Attached: eu uk.jpg (962x715, 129K)

Não cai em nenhum bait, apenas repus a verdade.

what's most funny about this vid is how she completely overshadowed the other people in it

she was the truly beautiful one and everyone was fixated on her in the comments, killing the purpose of the vid, they even had to deactivate em

I R E N E
R
E
N
E

shut up monkey

is spain a good place to be?

Attached: iberian phenotype.png (909x598, 258K)

Based

yes, it's pretty comfy

Era impossível mesmo com a pretalhada toda do arredores de Lisboa e não só a imigrar para lá e os indianos com passaporte português.

Vê o photoshop entre a lista e o subtítulo da estatística que o paquistanês mostrou.

Como tu bem referiste e o italiano referiu - Parte da Diáspora não é portuguesa.

Já um mulato com passaporte português morreu
cmjornal.pt/mundo/detalhe/confrontos-apos-morte-de-portugues-em-londres
Já um angolano com nacionalidade portuguesa morreu lá como sem-abrigo.
jn.pt/nacional/interior/sem-abrigo-portugues-que-morreu-em-londres-tinha-sido-deportado-duas-vezes-9124064.html
>O cidadão era Marcos G., de 35 anos, natural de Lisboa e com ascendência angolana,
E isto E a minha pic

Attached: goa_passports.jpg (962x640, 291K)

Exactamente,felizmente que cada vez mais portugueses acordam e se vão apercebendo da realidade.

Can you provide the source of this infograph by the way, please? Thanks in advance

institute of portugese studies and why they're the worst european country foundation

>natural de Lixoboa

hehe

/irene.pcm but its private

No, misery

Cala-te primata.

Infograph is from this article: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3129592/From-Windrush-Warsaw-Blair-s-decision-open-borders-Eastern-Europe-changed-face-immigration.html
Source data might be buried somewhere under the mountains of useless shit in the ONS archives, or maybe it's not public at all and they only revealed it to some dailymail journalist. Meanwhile I'll keep looking while I'm at it.

Attached: fuck.png (538x280, 19K)

This

Attached: b11v__quality_of_life1.png (1350x710, 72K)

qual o problema com lisboa?

t. João Pereira Rodrigues

LUSOTROPICALISM INTENSIFIES

i want

Attached: Portugal_061_Lisbon_1939_MP.jpg (1326x1000, 65K)