Eastern Orthodox Arabs are the best Arabs

Eastern Orthodox Arabs are the best Arabs
>most likely to support secular Arab nationalism
>been in the Middle East longer than any other religious group
>have been fighting against Western, Jewish, and Islamic imperialism for centuries
>more educated and intelligent on average

Attached: west-bank.jpg (1247x831, 154K)

Religion=shit

More like atheist Arabs like me are the best Arabs ;) fuck all of your gods

Attached: our-world-is-astonishing-just-the-thought-that-the-food-22150149.png (500x829, 243K)

Awsome fellow redditors. PICKLE RICK.

Attached: 077B4163-9096-4266-9C2C-F43A193A9433.jpg (2048x1024, 444K)

did u know Lebanese were Catholic?

>Arabs
>Arabs

IMBECILES.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 4.34.18 PM.png (589x998, 200K)

>Muh haplogroups
For an "intellectual" he really does have no idea how identity works

Imbecile.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 4.38.20 PM.png (612x732, 532K)

'
Atheists are fucking cucks who have no actual culture or identity. As much as I hate Pisslam and your shitty pedophile degenerate prophet Moo-moo, it's better than fucking atheism which has done nothing but fuck up the values of Europeans.

Oh yeah and it's funny atheist Arabs are still subhuman than ever, Christianity would help you though.

I genuinely shit on your gods, all three of them. I shit on god, I shit on his son and I shit on his spirit. The fact that you as Americans disagree with me makes me even more sure that I my view is the objective truth. Fatasses.

At least i'm not a Saudi arabian cuck like you, faggot. Who shits on the only thing why your shitty backwoods country is relevant. You're still a barely sentient subhuman ape, Im surprised you even feel anything

If you all think Christianity is so great come live in Poland for 30 years, it will change your mind.

*shits in your mouth*

Poland is for subhumans, not really a good example. I'd rather a Syrian orthodox

Lol he was exposed as having southern Syrian/Jordanian heritage, even if the average Lebanese dude descends from Canaanites, Taleb certainly doesnt

I wish I lived in Poland. I wish we could switch places mate. You can enjoy this godless hellhole and i’ll enjoy quaint Catholic Poland.

Mmmm, daily Jow Forums.

He is Greek you imbecile.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 4.50.58 PM.png (588x472, 107K)

>been in the Middle East longer than any other religious group

Not even in Christianity. Eastern Orthodox and Catholicism split in the 11th century. The church they both comprised together before that split from Egyptians et alia around 450, and those three together split from Nestorians around 400.

He is way to light for being actually Jordanian, though
Nassim looks like some Mediterranean-Semitic mix, exactly as the rest of light Syrians and Lebanese

True

You know nothing about orthodox christianity aside from Jow Forums memes and infographics. There's a reason you haven't officially converted, aside from being a fat slob who can't move from his room.
You are a retard if you think most people are actually religious here. Sure they say they're christian but they don't follow the bible, just give money to the church for the promise of a afterlife. The church later uses that money to lobby themselves into power. Poland is on it's way to a dictatorship, if you want to move here be my bloody guest, if you AVTUALLY wanted to live here you would be by now. Of course you're just saying you want to live here because of shitty Jow Forums memes and infographics. You know nothing about this country.

>make a thread about a particular ethno-religious group
>Euro atheists come to shitpost
Orthodox Arabs are cool and Christ will win and there is nothing you can do about it lmao.
around 8-10% are Eastern Orthodox.

ale zajebało r/polska
zapierdol się i przy okazjizapostuj mema z papieżem

Attached: Feminazi.jpg (600x581, 43K)

Powiedz mi kurwa że nie mam racji.

Ten post nie miał NIC wspólnego z feminizmem ani jakimkolwiek konflikcie płci

nie masz racji ty jebany debilu
>muh dyktatura
zapierdol się

.Communism is an atheistic ideology. Fommunism would not exist was it not for atheism.

Attached: 1522946026245.png (500x500, 467K)

Fajny argument, racja łamanie konstytucji i zastępowanie sędziów posłusznymi partii to w każdym zdrowym kraju się dzieje.

>hurr durr nie dotykać konstytucji!11!
>a witamy panie sędzio komunisto, pamięta pan jak wydał pan wyrok śmierci na tych działaczy wtedy? to były czasy he he

Attached: DUFfEYdVwAAktc4.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

Poland, if you could take this christard boomer off our hands that would be great

fuck off we're full with our trash