How do you deal with being biracial Jow Forums?

How do you deal with being biracial Jow Forums?

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

Make like a hapa and hate everyone around you.

By being monoracial

Suicide

Move to Brazil and live with the rest of the mutants.

I just try to be my best

also this

Hate white people as much as possible and blend in with my KARA BOGA ancestors.

I literally never think about that

I have self-identity issues. When I was young I didn't understand why people called me black instead of mixed. I've never seen myself as a black person, why can't people just call biracial people mixed? I want to be my own thing

shut up coon

By criticizing race mixers

Why is he a coon?

>I want to be my own thing
You can be. I'm mixed too. It's tough, but as you build your life your identity will take shape and be a lot less based on race. I'm not part black though, so the dynamics may be different.

only because i thought it was funny, if anything im his fellow mutt

Not biracial but part chinese, goes way back. People assume I'm Chinese at first glance so they automatically start talking to me in Chinese.

No biggie, I just say I don't understand and they switch to English. It's all good in the hood.

new world was a mistake
nukes are a solution

It doesn’t bother be because both of my parents are mixed (hispanic). having parents that are of different races sounds like hell tho

this whole country is biracial i dont give a shit

question for mulattoes: why do so many of you guys deny your white side?

half mena + half euro but everyone thinks i'm just white

Attached: 1519041168794.jpg (500x375, 28K)

The Americas are the land of mutts honestly, don't worry about it too much. This stuff only holds you back if you let it. Let the euros worry about being invaded or whatever.

t. Indoamerican/English/Spanish mutt

If you're half Polish and half Japanese, you're a Jap in Poland and a Pole in Japan. You are permanently alienated from the entire world. You can never assimilate. You can form no true national identity without ignoring half of your ancestry, making you as good as half a person.
There's only one way.

Attached: noose.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Only in America because of the 1 drop rule and and African Americans trying to lump themselves with us. In other words they're brainwashed to. I deny my black as much as I can

I’ve seen african americans claiming 25% blacks lmao. shit makes no sense to me

Only when it benefits them oherwise they're 100% white devils. Generally, if your mixed then the more money you make the whiter and more evil you are.

It kinda makes sense to me since nigger genes are more "dominant" so a mulatto is more phenotypically similar to a nigger than a white. Even 25% nig looks nig.

These

I accept that who i am is based on my actions instead of my race.

literally me

Karen O pls

My dad is black as fuck but i somehow came out whiter than a bottom faggot. Im 18 and no one has found out im half nigger yet.

Attached: 1532906001632.jpg (125x91, 2K)

We're not. I am 100% North-west European. You're out of place and occupied this place so much you convinced yourself it is your home. You never conquered it, just occupied it. I hate biracial people, infact, it is the only "race" I hate. You're existence is a curse to any nation you live in.

>flag
to be expected

The absolute state of Jow Forums

There are lots of CHIs, so it's cool.
I fear, however, for the future of our Amerindian heritage. It'll probably get bleached.

Some blacks claim Shaun King

I don't have to because my parents weren't retarded.